WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. What is Exipure Canada?

Kindly comprehend that any counsel or rules uncovered here are not in any way shape or form a substitute for sound clinical exhortation from an authorized medical services supplier. Try to talk with an expert doctor prior to settling on any buying choice in the event that you use prescriptions or have concerns following the audit subtleties shared previously. Individual outcomes might shift as the assertions made in regards to these items have not been assessed by the Food and Drug Administration or Exipure Canada. The viability of these items has not been affirmed by FDA or Health Canada endorsed…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display option for orders with different shipping methods

Requested in 4554746-zen.

Is there a way to have all feed orders show differently rather than regular orders in “Orders”. When we have lots of orders we manually click one buy one to see which one is a FedEx.
    perhaps a display option where it shows 2 day FedEx versus starts at usps shipping. If we have 100 orders I would hate to go one by one

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where I Can Buy Gorilla Flow Prostate?

You're in karma. It couldn't be more straightforward to organize Gorilla Flow Prostate for yourself today. Why? Thinking about everything, it's connected above in general the photos on this page. Regardless, in the event that you're on a cell, a piece of those photos may be under this section. In this manner, try to look there in the event that you're baffled. That being said, you can design Gorilla Flow Prostate Pills soon for yourself today. Basically snap one of the photos on this page to start. Through that interface, you can in like way examine more concerning the Gorilla…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to duplicate products in the mobile app

It is possible to create products in the mobile app, but it is not possible to duplicate an existing product. The ability to duplicate a product would save a lot of time in creating new products. This feature is available through the plugin in wordpress desktop.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Synapse XT Reviews: Ingredients, Benefits and Side Effects!

Synapse XT For Tinnitus - Reduce ear ringing with Synapse XT pills. This dietary enhancement might alleviate your experiencing tinnitus help, ear ringing, hearing misfortune, and a lot more ear related issues. Read more here https://ipsnews.net/business/2021/11/15/synapse-xt-reviews-hearing-support-pills-results-price/

Synapse XT Hearing Support
    https://caramellaapp.com/synapsextofficial/c0G9hcJUG/synapse-xt
    https://groups.google.com/g/synapse-xt-hearing-support/c/BCBLMgYePL8

Synapse XT Reviews
    Synapse XT Benefits
    Synapse XT Side Effects
    Synapse XT Scame
    Synapse XT Legit
    Synapse XT Ingredients

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sierra CBD Oil @>>> https://americansupplements.org/sierraco-cbd-oil/

https://americansupplements.org/sierraco-cbd-oil/

Sierra CO CBD Oil
    Colors like this just hold back a solitary fixing – the actual oil. Very much like with produce or meat items, there are factors that can influence the nature of the oil. We did the exploration so we can convey the data you want to add it to your life.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why Use Orbis Heater?

At the point when your Orbis Heater radiator shows up to you, guarantee to not be excessively eager to the degree of disregarding the client manual. Most importantly, take out your Orbis warmer from the pack and guarantee that you place it on a level surface; either on the tabletop, work area, floor, or end table. Subsequent to tracking down the right spot to put the warmer, interface the radiator to a divider power attachment and turn on the radiator utilizing the power switch.Note that this gadget has three buttons situated on the top. With the buttons you can set…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fake Cash App Payment Generator - Does this create fake payment slip?

Believe it or not but Fake Cash App Payment Generator continue to get a lot of popularity among many people and especially the scammers who closely watch your Cash app account so that they can fool you and steal your money. These fake Cash app generator are basically designed to generate fake screenshots of Cash app balance and payment receipt. Go through the link here to gain more information on these fake cash app balance tools. https://www.contactmail-support.com/blog/fake-cash-app-payment-screenshot-generator/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. About Best Online Slot Site

Looking for information about online slot sites that provide 100% member wins is currently not easy for you to find, only in the discussion of information this time, we provide you with some information about where you can all meet online slot sites that dare to guarantee 100% member wins.

On the meteor88 site which is the best, most trusted and newest online slot site, all members who play online slot games will be given a 100% win guarantee, you can easily feel bigwin, maxwin because all online slot games provided by the meteor88 slot site are very it's easy…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ability to add orders manually through the ipad app

Hey! I'm not sure if I've completed missed how to do this as I feel I can't be the only person that does this, but would it be possible to add in a feature to add orders manually though the app like you can on the website?
    I travel for work and have recently swapped over from shopify and I can't find any way to create a manual order through the ipad app?
    About 50% of my buisness comes from me manually adding orders and emailing off the invoice, which I can do no problem on the website on my…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Close Store - Open Store

Able to close store from the app. If a Takeaway shop is too busy, it can stop users to order and open store again from the app at any time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Print Button In WooCommerce app

So it can print from Android Printer special butchers and Takeaway store fast service.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More statistics

I am using a second application at the same time just because I need to see statistics like Average order value, Average orders value per month, week, day according the time selected

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. App in different languages

It would be awesome if we could choose different languages for the app, because right now we only got English.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the attributes option in "Simple Product (physical)" on woocommerce mobile app

Add the attributes option in "Simple Product (physical)" on woocommerce mobile app.

having attributes to a simple product type really helps. Attributes are there in variation product type but not in simple product type.

This is a very basic need. these attributes helps us assign and maintain the store with proper filters.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support Multivendor WordPress Plugins

Support Multivendor WordPress Plugins
    Every seller should be able to arrange their own orders and products

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SKU as image name prefix from Woo Android app

All I am asking is that when you upload the image to the website, you have the option to rename it using SKU as a prefix. You could set it as an option in settings (non-default).
    I think this would be useful for small brick-and-mortar shops. The most time-consuming part of entering data in woocommerce are images. It makes sense to protect them and have them indexed in human-readable form. Having images with SKU as a prefix helps since whatever disaster hits the site, you can mach them with products in the worst case manually. SKU is perfect since you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. filter by category

I wish you could sort products by product category (T-shirts, bags, shoes, etc.) instead of only A-Z or date.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Refactor woocommerce-ios framework's to Swift Packages

"
    I beleive it would be beneficial to the WooCommerce iOS community if this project's targets were refactored into Swift Packages so they can be used outside of this project.

The project's targets already wraps WooCommerce's API, refactoring these Frameworks as a Swift Package would help distribute the already existing and incredible work ya'll have done and make it easily accessible to people outside the project.

I beleive with Xcode 12 it now that it supports assets and resources like Core Data model files.
    "

See

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-ios/issues/4892

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base