WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Parallax Hero full responsive in mobile device

Hi. It could be interesting to could have a background video in parallax hero full responsive for a mobile device.
    It doesn't work correctly on a mobile device and it is needed to use a photo instead of a video. I guess it is a limitation!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add widget for Android app

Create a widget with sales, number of open orders, customers and order value for the period selected.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile - WooCommerce Mobile Apps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn off notifications for comments

The Woocommerce ios app is truly great, very convenient to track orders. However I would like to turn off comment notifications as they spam my phone ;). Any chance to implement this shortly?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Borrar pedidos

Que se puedan borrar pedidos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show turnover whiteout tax in mobile app

Ad an option to show turnover in dashboard page without tax / VAT on mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mobile WOO app date/time slot field display

Our online store that sells cookies for delivery has 2 custom fields (delivery date / delivery time). These show up perfectly within the WooCommerce ORDERS tab in the website – – – however, the WooCommerce mobile app seems to skip over these fields entirely and never displays them. Needless to say, the date / time of delivery is the most important part for this type of business. Especially mobile access as deliveries are occurring.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Currency only visible in Dollars

I see the currency on my Dashboard only in $
    My shop is setup for GBP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Custom Checkout Fields

It will be great if the orders in the app show fields created with the Custom Checkout Fields plugin

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calcular envío automáticamente

Sería bueno que los costos de envios se calcularán automáticamente

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need New User Registration Notification

It would of great help if a new user registration notification option is enabled in woocommerce

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. sync add-on products in order detail of woocommerce mobile apps

If someone ordered cake and also add some add-on products like Chocolate, Teddy, Rose, etc. then in order detail all these products should be seen but in woocommerce mobile app does not shows add-on products.

Add-on products are showing in order detail of Wordpress backend but it's not showing in woocommerce mobile app so please sync the add-on products in order detail

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Multiple shop login

Multi store login would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yahoo com mail - icloud login

Whenever you are user of Yahoo mail and you are not able to access your yahoo mail login, yahoo login, yahoo sign in, yahoo email login, yahoo com mail, ymail login email, login yahoo and you need help for your technical issues. Then go on prikeshservice inner page and get solutions and resolve situations.

Also, if you are using Apple i-phones and create icloud account and due to some reason you are not able to access your icloud account and you need help for icloud login, icloud sign in, icloud mail login. In case we have a team who support…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dark mode for the app would be great

Dark mode for the app would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Renaming the order manually instead of numbers.

According to my experience in using POS apps, naming the order manually is extremely useful especially when the order is abundant. For example, naming it "table 1" etc instead of just order names.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Avalibility to check or mark orders as picked ud

Needing this feature if you're auto-completing orders... Adding notes is to time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. iOS bug: everytime I get a new order there's an indicator in the Reviews button

Just what the title says. It's like the app is telling me there's a new review when actually there's a new order.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Live Chat option via WooCommerce Mobile App

There are chat plugins available but the hard part is always being stuck to a computer.

With the WooCommerce app, store owners can chat with customers on the go via the App.

Chat increases conversion rates substantially.

Till now I was using Facebook messenger, however many users don't like it.

Please, I'm sure that would be a BIG selling point for users to download and install the Woocommerce App.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base