WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Onhold & other order status should come

Now application does not show onhold orders similarly not the custom order status comes.

It should show onhold order.

Moreover I believe this is a bug that it consider processing as a new order which is wrong, this can't be the case every time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. estatística aprimorada

Notei que na estatística aprimorada falta a opção de anos pra comparar as vendas entre os anos pois tem somente ano pra ver a venda dentro do ano que estamos mas não consigo ver de 2019 por exemplo então a função anos é bem importante

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. https://top10guider.com/viaxxl-male/

Viaxxl Male Muira puama is another organic herb which is utilized in regular addition in addition to for relieving brokenness of private parts and improving power. ***** goat's weed is additionally utilized in normal addition in addition to as a crucial fixing to expand the degrees of nitric oxide in the body securely which loosens up muscles and improves circulatory strain in the private parts for their better working and perseverance.
    https://top10guider.com/viaxxl-male/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bring back love spell caster +2781768511

Bring back lost love spells to help you reconcile with your ex-lover. Bring back your lost lover with more love, passion & commitment. Reconnect with an old lover using bring back lost love spells by Bhekani
    There are many reasons people breakup or divorce. If you miss your past relationship or marriage and you want your lover back in your life, get bring back lost love spells by Bhekani to heal any misunderstandings. My powerful bring back lost lover spells will pull your ex-lover in your direction. +27817685113

Regain the trust of your ex-lover with my powerful bring back lost…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. +27817685113 (CALIFORNIA) HOW TO love YOUR LOVE , FOR MONEY, POWER, WEALTH AND Soweto Pretoria Centurion

Lost love spell +27817685113
    Get married spell, Bind a lover spell, Love portion, Love attraction, love spells, voodoo love spells, Bring back your lost love, Marriage spell, New love, Find a loved one, Binding spell, Controlling or manipulating relationship spell, Strong love spells, Stop a Cheating Lover Spell, marry me spell, Gay love spells, love spells, marriage spells, same *** problems, gay problems, lesbian lovespells,gays, lesbians contact; phone +27817685113
    Powerful Sangoma To Fix Your Problems Call or whatsapp +27817685113 at+27817685113 email.: info@blackmagicspelfor.com /// bhekanianele@gmail.com website :www.blackmagicspellfor.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. http://thesupplementcop.com/skincell-pro/

Skincell Pro
    SkinCell Pro is made utilizing two normal fixings that have been utilized to expel moles and skin labels for a long time: Sanguinaria Canadensis and Zincum Muriaticum. Sanguinaria, which is otherwise called Bloodroot, has been utilized by American Indians to treat a few skin conditions. It battles irritation and has antibacterial properties, and its job in SkinCell Pro is to flag the body to send white platelets to the unattractive mole or skin tag, which launches the expulsion.
    http://thesupplementcop.com/skincell-pro/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEx5ddxS6KI&feature=youtu.be

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keto Life Diet Review - Burn Fat

Keto Life Diet
    In this way, on the off chance that you are additionally one of them, at that point you should attempt these weight reduction pills and experience its genuine medical advantages. This is the most valuable apparatus to diminish your revolting fat layers that comes at very moderate rates.
    http://totalketopills.com/keto-life-za/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Biorexin

Biorexin Simply click "request now" and get the item conveyed to your home. What's more, you can likewise look over changed choices, for example, requesting a bigger and increasingly advanced request, getting a rebate from the city hall leader and including free transportation. Individual suggestion for greater solicitations to improve cash. End: Biorexin is a creative enhancement for the best men's garments that is utilizing mind blowing fixings. Locate a superior coexistence with the end of erectile brokenness, bright disguise, the decrease of moxie and other changes.
    http://totaldiet4you.com/biorexin/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ketovatru Diet Pills To Keep You Healthy & Fit !

If you have tired of starting by and by, by then go for Ketovatru weight decrease supplement. This thing relies upon the keto diet which is unendingly useful in nature. With the help of ketones, you will achieve ketosis that makes you devour all the resolved fat despite when you are not locked in with any movement and serious eating schedule. The fit isn't an objective it is a way of life. Regardless, only two or three people center around a strong life. This is the explanation being the explanation 60% of the hard and fast absolute people is encountering…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Automatically charge credit card for future payments

Rather than emailing a payment link, I'd rather automatically charge customers' credit cards at the time of future orders so we don't have to chase them for payment. We've looked at the subscription plugin but it's not compatible with the recurring bookings functionality we need.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Deposits  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to change font characteristics in Product Titles.

My product titles are too weak. I need to change the font size and make it bold, but alas, no way to do it in Woocommerce! Can't believe it.
    Need a font editor for the Products please! And I'm not the only one.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change name Coupon to Voucher

Is there a way to change over the word Coupon to Voucher.

Here in australia Coupon is an American term and people are not familiar of what it is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Charge based on character length

For personalized gifts, there are situations where it would be great to charge based on the length of a phrase (or sentence). In my case, we sell custom custard tards (a very typical portuguese cake).

For example, if the customer types "MARIA" on the product add-on, there would be counted 5 characters. If the price per character is 1€, the final price would be 5€

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. iOS widget

Add iOS widget to see faster the shop stats

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically claim earned points on subscriptions / standard orders

I'd love to use this plugin, but as we run a subscription program, the limited integration with subscription orders makes this a no-go for us.

To be useful I would need functionality to automatically claim earned points on subscription renewal orders. Since today the plugin only allows you to manually claim points on regular orders, it doesn't fit with my business needs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to toggle currency in woo app. At the moment currencies all seem to add to totals as £’s.

Eg we just made a a sale to Norway KR859 around £80. It’s logged as £859 throwing our stats way out on the woo app. A currency toggle would allow better understanding of which countries achieve sales and also totals. I use the app in my role and do not touch the backend desktop version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto adjust text size

Need to adjust font size - or auto adjust text size so that one can view all pages even those were phone settings are set to large

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Complete order

Cancel o complet order

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please do NOT force use of PayPal Smart Buttons in next release

I have a message in my admin saying:

“PayPal Checkout with new Smart Payment Buttons™ gives your customers the power to pay the way they want without leaving your site.
    The existing buttons will be removed in the next release. Please upgrade to Smart Payment Buttons on the PayPal Checkout settings page.”

I disabled the smart buttons because they confuse customers. I had customers complain that PayPal was the only payment method even though it’s not. What happens is that the “smart button” makes the payment button PayPal branded (when the PayPal payment method is selected), giving the impression that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 226 227
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base