WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add possibility for resources to be quantity 1 (eg guide / person) with a capacity of X people per booking

I have resources that are guides. one guide is available on a given day and can be allocated to several different products (activities), each of which has several places (people as bookings) available. However he can only lead one activity at a time so once one of the activities is booked, he can't be available for any of the others and they need to go off sale.

Setting the resource quantity for the guide to 1 (as in 1 person) means that only 1 booking place is available for the product so that doesn't work. If I make the quantity…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show number of people in bookings in calendar and export this information to google calendar

For bookings with people, it would be very helpful for the number of people (including people types) in a booking to show in the calendar view and for this information to be exportable to google calendar. Currently, only the booking reference is exported which means logging in to dashboard and looking at bookings or schedule to see how many people there are in a booking,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Branch Management for Bookings/Product Vendors

Most vendors I have have more that one business and we have to set them up as multiple business and then separately manage the.

It would be good to have a Head office view and all the branches are part of that business. This would work for staff and rescources as they share these amoungst the group.

Bookings if one business is not available or a staff member is working at another branch you should be able to see that and choose them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. http://dietarypillsstore.com/golden-cbd-oil/

Golden CBD Oil :-What are people valuing about this condition? To begin with, they love that the Golden CBD Oil Ingredients are 100% normal and without thc. Generally, things like this should be without thc.
    http://dietarypillsstore.com/golden-cbd-oil/
    https://youtu.be/HQQ3KXlaW9I

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway :)

Hello, please add this PayPal Express Gateway:
    WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Gateway By Woocommerce.

Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Categories and products to have its own <ul> class

Categories and products to have its own <ul> class and not in same class example <ul class="products"> because if you use grid/list view toggle you can not change the category to stag grid and products to be list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. http://www.bybergforcongress.org/crazy-bulk/

Crazy Bulk is available in a variety of sizes. That's the moment to stick to your guns. I can only hope. I found a Crazy Bulk that waste a scent for a Crazy Bulk. My hair is on end. I had speculated that I could not ignore common sense. I need more snapshots of Crazy Bulk. Naturally, pupils are now having the desire for Crazy Bulk. Touche! That is what everyone is talking about on that. It's as the crow flies. I'm going to paint the town red. I'll show you where find Crazy Bulk. Crazy Bulk was, at the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Offers > http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

Aqua Radiant Cream >> Extracts Vegetable Collagen Cell reinforcements Radish Root Reactions If Any? Presently coming the area of the unfriendly impacts caused by the utilization of Skincare we made a few research and examination on the official site. Read More:->> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. https://ketoprime-diet.com/ultra-rev-keto-uk

Ultra Rev Keto UK is a clinical headway that is a double activity weight the board framework and encourages the body to enter a condition of ketosis. That attempts to improve the tally of Ketones inside the body. With an elevated level of Ketones inside, the human body uses the change of the carbs as body fuel. The craving level gets stifled, and there is less appetite longings experience to remain under a constrained calorie consumption every day. Made in the structure out of fundamental pills it makes it simple to expend and proceed with a thin and snazzy shape.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Offer > http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

Aqua Radiant Cream >> offers stunning advantages to your skin, underneath are a portion of the rundown of advantages you have to take a gander at:- It is useful for your skin to enable you to accomplish that youthful and more brilliant looking skin. It is useful Read More:->> http://fitnessproductcenter.com/aqua-radiant-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Coupon Design

It's great that we can control how the coupon looks using CSS, but it's awfully difficult to get an image on the coupon. Sure background-image works, but then it doesn't appear if the customer prints it. Also, it's very hard to control the size of how it prints -- and I'd like for the print out to be sized like a credit card, so it can fit in someone's wallet.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow for themes colour scheme to be used in the blocks

Allow for woocommerce blocks to adhere to website colour scheme and not it's own scheme.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow points and rewards with individual use coupons

Allow regular coupons that is individually use only to combine with points and rewards discount. Currently it won't allow the two to be used together.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fixed start times for bookings

I would like to be able to fix the start times of booking blocks, so rather than it being an hour from the next available minute, it's an hour from a fixed collection of times, such as 10am, 12pm, 2pm etc.

I have already amended the code to make this work for my particular case, using the following changes:

/includes/data-objects/class-wc-product-booking.php
    function getbookableminuteblocksfor_date()
    Just before this line:

// Loop ranges looking for slots within
    foreach ( $bookable_ranges as $minutes ) {

I add the line:

$allowed_minutes = array(480,600,720,840,960);

This is an array of the minutes to start…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Points and Rewards allow non logged in users to leave review feedback and receive points

When user is not logged in, they can't receive points for leaving a review. Granted that they may not be authenticated. So this feature would require the feedback to be validated/approved before any action is taken.

This saves the user from having to log in. They can just fill out the feedback form with their email that purchased the said product.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Points & Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Create customer in Lightspeed

When a website order is placed, create a customer record in Lightspeed attached to order data.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Lightspeed POS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sync WooCommerce order data to Lightspeed

Sync WooCommerce order data to Lightspeed after an order is placed, so that it shows in Lightspeed sales reports, instead of just updating inventory.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Lightspeed POS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 256 257
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base