WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hola, Alguien me puede decir si logró instalar la pasarela de pagos de MERCADO PAGO Venezuela?... Urgente... La necesitamos

Que la comunidad de desarrolladores de WooCommerce se exprese y oferte ya liberado este plugin para wordpress: Mercado Pago Venenzuela

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Piwik abandoned cart tracking

To integrate the Piwik abandoned cart tracking code as well as the already built in orders e-commerce tracking so we can assess conversion at cart level.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Product type 'Unique'

I would like to have a product type Unique added to Simple, Grouped, etc. This could be handy if you sell vintage cars, peintings/sculptures, one off handmade products. There would be no need to enter/increase/decrease quantities on the frontend, no need to enter stock quantities on the backend. One sold is product sold out.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. GRATUITY

GRATUITY FIELD AT CHECKOUT - FOR RESTARAUNTS AND SERVICE BUSINESSES.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. sale by time

SALE BY DATE + time (EX: SALE ALLOWS DATES, BUT NO TIME FOR DAILY SPECIALS IE: LUNCH OR EARLY-BIRD)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Virtual Merchant/Internet Secure Gateways (Elavon Information Systems). Low cost, high user function!!

Internet Secure and Virtual Merchant are very flexible and easily intergrated (also has an authorize.net emulation function that allows for websites that have been built to integrate that payment gateway to be VERY easily coded to switch modules). Low cost!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Amazon add to cart

I found ShopperPress offers the ability to integrate with Amazon's checkout process if I wanted to put Amazon Affiliate items in my store. Basically, if a shopper clicks on a product on my site that I'm selling as an Amazon affiliate, it gets added to the local shopping cart and upon checkout gets routed over to the Amazon checkout process.

This is a feature I would love to see with WooThemes. Is this something in the works or could it be in the works? Below is a link for reference (remove if you need to)

http://winkpress.com/amazon/amazon-affiliate-store-with-a-built-in-shopping-cart/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display all Product Variations

The ability to display product variations on a product category page? or any pages for that matter? Maybe create a shortcode for this? This would be very useful when filtering products using layered navigation!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynamic Pricing - Discount based on payment method

Some stores have discounts based on the client paying the whole price the moment they buy the products and not asking for credit to pay in 10 months, for example.

So, the ideal solution would be to choose the payments methods that would have acess to 10% discount on the whole cart.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Developped Client registration form

Hi,

would be great to have an extension which allows clients to add more details about them when they register.

1) to add fields in the registration form, like "Your company", "Your phone number", etc ...

2) hold new registrations for admin approval.

Regards,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Date periods for Dynamic Pricing extension

Allow in this extension to set date periods for a discount

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. List Price vs. Our Price

Almost every large ecommerce store you go to online will show a "list price" crossed out and then "our price". Everyone want to think they are getting a great deal. Sure you could do this by putting everything on sale but that wouldn't look good.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow to only send the key to the software-add-on api.

When using the woocommerce-software-addon you can only check a licence key for validity when you send the email address and the product id together with the key.

It would be more convenient to only send the licence key to have a basic check whether this key exists and if it is activated. So people who bought the software only need to enter the key.

All other information is in the backend, so we don't need to send the mail-address and product id every time and the user does not need to enter it.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Filtered selections for Color and Image Swatches

What I'm wanting would essentially have 2 color sets, 1 would show up to the user if product A was selected, the second set would show up if product B was selected.
    This is useful for me because I have a different supplier for Tshirts and Hoodies, so depending on what someone would choose the color set for the respective product would show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Recurring Payments with Ogone

Integrate the new subscription plugin with Ogone payement gateway.

With their Alias Manager I think it can be done quickly.
    (Alias Manager (Tokenisation): Alias creation for secure storage of credit card details; management and facilitation of recurring billing handling )

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bring Shipping Module (Post og logistikk i Norden)

Integration with Bring to calculate shipping and tracing of parcels.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remind clients before the subscription get expired.... WC Subscriptions

It would be good to autoemail clients before the subscription get expired.

84 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost.

I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost. Q100 $99 Q250 $199 etc.It could be done with a drop down menu choice. I create customizable bookmarks but need to limit quantities because my vendor has certain print runs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. PayPal Pro fix

Right now when go to the checkout page, across the title of the payment there is a image(woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro/images/cards.png) that shows all the accepted credit cards, but when you select PayPal Pro and click on "Card type" you are allowed to choose only Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
    Either add the MaestroCard and Solo to the select Cart type or remove those from the image...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base