WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio player for preview

I'll like to have a player that could have a play button in both product and home page for the preview.. I really think that is not a good way for costumers open every single produc'ts page for hear its content.
    best regards
    Alex

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. inventory management for multiple warehuses

It would be great if there could be a plug in for inventory management in multiple warehouses. Like if you use a fulfillment center, have a brick and mortar store, have an e commerce store and sell on amazon. This way with one click you know all that is going on.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integration to Adobe Lightroom

Publish and manage galleries of images in Adobe Lightroom to WooCommerce as a service. Associate pricing list to specific galleries or events. Generate online sales for prints or digital downloads.

Just imagine how easy it would be to never leave Lightroom in order to sell your images. Stock photos, event photography; that would be so fantastic. No website login, no page creation, no picture upload.

Gallery creation, add/delete images, multiple pricing lists. Everything driven from the Lightroom Publish Services section.

Inspiration may come from ShootProof :)

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Integrate woocommece with WHMCS and whmcs with wordpress and gravityforms

Integrate woocommece with WHMCS and whmcs with wordpress and gravityforms

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Newsletter Subscription - Add separate options to enable double opt-in for checkout vs widget

I am using the subscribe check-box on my checkout page and am also using the widget on my website footer. It would be amazing to have separate options for enabling double opt-in on the checkout vs the widget.

On the widget I would want double opt-in enabled since anyone can easily access it, however, on the checkout users have to enter a lot of additional info so single opt-in there would be preferred.

Improvements to the messages displayed when double opt-in is enabled would be nice as well. The widget just says 'Thanks for subscribing.' instead of telling the user…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Separate registration page

Simply the ability to have a separate registration page, not one which is attached to the login form (or a shortcode so you can place the form anywhere).

Scenario: I want to hide the registration form but want it to be accessible by a select few via a different URL. Users should be able to login as normal via the 'My Account' page.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Epson e-Pos plugin to print bill and Invoice as a Cash Register for Small point of sale

The idea is to create a plugin for an Epson ePos printer (Model TM-88vi) to print bill as a Cash Register in a point of sale. This printer is very simple to program a bill or an order with JavaScript. It is possible to use many Epson printers in a same Point of sale.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. VAT per Item Unit calculation

Firstly here's some background; create a product for £1.66 and calculate a VAT of 20% on it while adding 36 items of this into the cart, Now the order has been broken down to have £11.95 VAT where as it should have been £11.88. This is because WooCommerce doesn't round VAT per unit so instead of 20% of £1.66 being 33p, WooCommerce takes it as 33.1944.

So with that in mind is there a way to add an option that the rounding per unit can be done for VAT calculations?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Set a minimum Amount for Local Delivery like the Free Shipping

I would like to be able to set a minimum amount for a user to spend before they can get local delivery. This is available in Free shipping but not local delivery. Dont want to be delivering a $2 item for free.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Vendor Badges for a multi vendor store

In a Market place where lot sellers selling at the same place, It is better to have vendor badges for sellers so that buyer will have some confidence on the seller.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. bulk importing category details

product-category-thumbnails and product-category-description bulk upload. Also option to add category-banner-image and position.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Xero - 'Sent to Contact'

I need the functionality so that following a purchase made in WooCommerce, that along with the invoice and payment details that are pushed into Xero you also add option to select <SentToContact>.

This will enable the invoices to be automatically sent from Xero once they have been pushed in from WooCommerce.

This should be a simple functionality addition, noting that the endpoint in the Xero API is <SentToContact>.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow HTML in Checkout Label for Checkout Add-Ons plugin

I purchased the Checkout Add-Ons plugin hoping there would be some flexibility, but it seems pretty limited considering it's a whopping $50!

It would be REALLY awesome to be able to simply add HTML in the field options for the Checkout Add-Ons plugin. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Can the csv exporter be modified to export WISHLISTS to email?

Can the csv exporter be modified to export WISHLISTS to email?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bulk bookings import for WooCommerce Bookings

It would be good if we could mass import bookings from a csv file (from a previous booking record) into WC Bookings. I am in a situation now where several previous bookings are going to have to be manually entered so that the available bookings takes into account bookings made before WC Bookings was activated on this site.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make Bulk Stock Management WPML compatible

The Bulk Stock Management plugin should be compatible with WPML: products & variations visible in only 1 language, upon saving the inventory is synced between languages (WCML does that for single product editing).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add attributes to product quickly by selected category first

I have a website for store's technology. I have too many attributes are available to create. I would like a new product have been created whenever attributes has been displayed a little through the selecting of category prior. then in section Attribute tab shows the attributes belonging that only.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base