WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Integrate WooCommerce Photography with Professional Print companies

Many photographers I'm sure are buying the new Photography plugin. But what about integrating with professional print companies such as Pro DPI, WHCC, BayPhoto and MPix? This, I believe would sky rocket the sale of the photography plugin. Then all photographers would have to do is upload the photos and set prices. The fulfillment company would do everything else.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Photography  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More actions for Points & Rewards

Points & Rewards is a great idea, but it's not fully formed. It would be great if we could reward points for social sharing, registering for a newsletter (MailChimp/ConstantContact/etc) or by using coupon codes. (e.g. "Earn 100 points when you checkout with the code POINTS4ME")

That last one would actually be amazing because we're essentially giving them a deeper discount on a FUTURE order.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple images

I'd love to see option in WooCommerce in quick edit product to add a featured picture from there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bulk action for back-order on variations

I can do bulk-setting for all my variations. It would be awesome if you can add the back-order dropdown also to this menu. That way I can change the back-order setting for all variations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ProductVendors - Add an option to exclude shipping costs from commissions.

On our store we allow the option to do fulfilment for vendors. However how the current calculation works this means that the vendor receives commission for the shipping costs as well. This means that we cannot afford to ship items because the shipping costs is being sent to the vendor.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Multiple Subscriptions per Product Bundle

We noticed that multiple subscriptions per order will be allowed in the up and coming WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0. Would you consider putting multiple subscriptions per Product Bundle in your roadmap too? Thanks for considering.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Variation Swatches and Photos: filter variations options by attribute selection (conditional logic)

Let's explain with an example. I have t-shirts in sizes: S, M, L, XL. S & M are red and L & XL are black. In the frontend, I would like that when I choose "Color: red", the only size options were S & M.

This is how WooCommerce works by default! And I think this should be implemented on a paid plugin, so you don't lose functionality.

Thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use FIFO (First in, first out) and cash basis method for keeping track of cost of goods.

The current method of cost of goods in Woocommerce is not properly done. In fact, it's completely useless.

When you operate with inventory, you constantly buy products wholesale at different prices. For example, we may buy 1,000 cups in january at $5 a piece and the next month 1,000 cups at $6 a piece. How exactly would one go about getting woo commerce calculating the average cost of goods?

Sure, you can re-calculate the average cost yourself and enter in the new COG on the product page, but it will update all previous sales as well with this new COG.…

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi? I would suggest that you incorporate payment gateways for East Africa and the rest of the developing world.

Current payment gateways are designed for developed countries. The developing world however is more into the cheaper mobile payment and SMS methods. Incorporating mobile technologies for online payments would be the way to go as cards are out of reach for many. This market has also better profits if only one bought in local currency instead of the US$ which eats a chunk out of profits.
    Adios!
    Peter N KImondo
    adios-ea.com/contact-us/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Composite products should have the ability to have global components.

Composite products should have the ability to have global components. That way you could build your components that are common to many products, and add the unique components as needed, if at all.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make Woocommerce Bookings compatible with Composite Products

I would love the ability to add a bookable product to a composite product, so that guests can pick their reservation dates and then have other components as add-ons. For example, if they book a hotel, they could add breakfast as an add on and select the number of breakfasts (one for each guest).

113 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Product Import/Export allow for linking to images already in the media library

I was importing products through the plugin and I noticed the image was getting duplicated taking up space on the server.

It would better and not outside the scope of the CSV importing /.merging to link to images already in the media library instead of duplicating images

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulk edit coupons

Add more options while bulk editing coupons.

Actually is not possible to exclude some products/categories from coupons without editing them one by one.

We can add some fields to the bulk edit setion and allow this along with some other "Usage Restrictions" fields.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Points and Rewards : disable feature for guests buyers

I enable guests to buy on my site.
    But I would like to enable Points and Rewards only for registered users.
    Do you think developers could add an option to disable Points and Rewards for guests buyers?
    Cheers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make selection of state bring up listing of states starting with same letter as entered or by 2 letter state code

When completing orders in WooCommerce the state selection ought to go to the correct listing of states when you type the first letter - it doesn't. You cannot just then select it from a list starting with the same letter. You cannot even type the state abbreviation - you must type in the whole state address or scroll all the way to the listing of your state. Can you not fix this so it operates like most other shopping carts?
    Attachment(s)
    StateOddityScreenShot.png

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WooCommerce Subscriptions: Please add the ability to ship on a different schedule than the billing schedule.

It would be great to be able to set up a 3-, 6-, or 12-month prepay for a subscription box, but ship monthly. Please add this feature!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. WooCommerce Bookings global product costs

Just like the global availability, it would be nice to have a global costs option, for all bookable products. Maybe even based on product category.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base