WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

cart should be open in dialogbox or lightbox when we click on add to cart button

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. shopping continue button should not be disappear after update

shopping continue button should not be disappear after update

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Enable installation of woocommerce on a particular page

Right now installing woocommerce changes the entire site to add shopping features, carts, checkout pages, account logins. This is fine for a e-commerce portal but not for B2B. My wholesale catalog is only for the trade, not to consumers. As such it needs to be on a password protected page. Woocommerce does not have the capability to be installed on any one page of my site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to see stats of their products and downloads only

This particular idea is for use with a book publisher, but I'm sure it could work for many others also. We'd like to be able to assign authors a user name and password and allow them to log in and see stats of how their books and only their books have been selling. no other options are need like editing or adding content, we only want to be able to easily share stats with them and not have them see everyone elses. Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Vendors Plugin - add ability to apply taxes with vendor commissions, not just product price

There needs to be a setting that allows taxes collected on the sale of a product to be given directly to the vendor of the item in the tracking of commissions. Right now it is only applying the total of the product price (or percentage of price). Thus, I have to manually figure out which products had taxes associated with them (as not all products are taxes) and then calculate the taxes to be paid to each vendor.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set a calendar date for products to go back into stock.

To be able to select a back in stock date on a mini calendar for a product - or variable on a product. When the date arrives, the product would automatically go back into stock. There is an add on that does this for oscommerce - but not for woocommerce.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Commissions are Fixed

Currently, commissions are as a % only. The ability to created fixed commissions. i.e. Vendor 1 will receive $10 on every sale. Vendor 2 will receive the remainder and pay sales tax, as an example.

Would work great for split vendor sales, donations, etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Graphic Product Configurator

What do you recommend for a graphic product configurator to integrate with WooCommerce?

Or workaround?

For example,

http://www.doogma.com
    http://buckknives.com/index.cfm?event=customKnife.build

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Show price flag on Image (Hover)

In the product list is a nice flag with the price for an item, but i would love to only see the price flag when hovering on the image!

Using Wootique theme!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add support for custom order fields in Klarna payment gateway

If you use Klarna Checkout, one of the payment gateways supplied by the Klarna Extension, you will no longer be able to pass additional order fields to the order.

The most basic of the would be the order notes that woocommerce core supplies but many other official and third-party extensions add other custom fields to the checkout form, such as delivery date.

Since the Klarna checkout bypasses the traditional checkout completely, these input forms have no place.

Please implement klarna checkout as any other payment gateway, choose-able from the checkout page.

Thanks. Jan

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Gravity Forms Add On - Post only if Payment Received or Payment Status Indicator

Gravity Forms Add On - Post only if Payment Received or have a Payment Status Indicator.

I need a way to have gravity forms post only if the payment is received, and not when it is simply "added to cart". Or have an option to show the payment status of the order. Ultimately, I need to export the data for only the gravity forms entries that have been paid for.

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SecurePay Checkout Form

Just wondering if its possible to have the payment form for this plugin be on the checkout page, rather than on a separate payment page like so many other Payment Gateway plugins. More information on http://docs.woothemes.com/document/payment-gateway-api/ under "Notes on Direct Gateways"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Send Card information via URL Query String

Woo Commerce pass URL query strings from the shopping cart to external URL.

So, someone clicks check out and the URL directs to.... www.your--domain.com/?amount=350.00

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. plugin for german market

hey,

this one dont work fine, but very important for german market and law:

http://marketpress.com/product/woocommerce-german-market/?noredirect=en

thx.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Numbering invoices only when shipping process is finished

It is about deactivating default numbering:

I need to get the invoices numbered not when an application is sent, but when the payment has been done.

I have to show all the invoices in a sequence, so if any client doesn`t pay or the product is cancelled, I must pay taxes for this invoice although I hadn´t the incomings...

So It could be great if invoices were generated once the payment has conclude, althogh it doesn`t match with the shipping order.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. instagram

Make it possible to choose more then one # in the instragram plugin and from what user if possible..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Lettuce Apps + WooCommerce Integration!

To use the powerful tool that is Lettuce Apps with the power of WooCommerce! For those that don't know Lettuce Apps is a CRM, Invoicing, Accounting, Inventory, and HR software all wrapped into one. It is a basically an ERP system for small businesses that is actually easy to use and on top of that looks pretty too.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. scheduled product

I would like to change the date of plublication several product at a time. This applies especially to products with a scheduled date

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. CSV Import Suite Plugin : post_status future

I use csv import suite. When I use merge fonction and i place postsstatus to "future", it does not work in the following cases:
    The product already exists and is posts
    status is "draft", "pending" or publised, post_status is not modified
    can you fix this operation and permit the use of status "future" to plan the display produced
    Thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Products availability period

is there any plugin allow us to set products availability period? after the pre-set date, the product will drop or inactive. for example, i set product_A available for 1 week; after 1 week, the product is not in the menu or turn to hidden / inactive.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base