WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sol out product page

My ideas? Is to generate a sold out product page to incrase popularity of a store by his best deals...is there anyone who can try?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Daily Breakdown of Sales, Sales Tax, Shipping, etc.

Most credit card processors process in batches on a daily basis. They simply report the total amount of the sale inclusive of all the sales tax and shipping.

WooCommerce does not make it any easy process to reconcile the activity with the credit card processor. This leads to a difficult accounting for the deposits into a company's bank account. Major bummer.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sample give a way extension with fraude detection

I have a client who want to give free samples. But of course he doesn't want people to order more than 1 time. So a fraud detection system is needed

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Passbook integration

A way for subscription purchases to have iPhone Passbook integration. That way "receipts" or confirmation of subscription can be opened virtually.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Necesito la Pasarella Woocomerce MercadoPago Venezuela. Alquien me da respuesta Por favor...

Necesitamos para Venezuela la Pasarella de Pagos Woocommerce... Alguien la Tiene?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multiple Taxonomy for Mike Jolley's NEW + Terrific 'Brands' Extension

I don't know if anyone's tried this extension yet -- it is my favourite.

It allows you to have icons in the sidebar -- most importantly you can also choose how many columns you want... Try it it's awesome.

The main issue for me is that I won't be selling "branded" products, so I will have to completely rename everything. Further, I want MORE. Yes, more taxonomies...

So I will have to duplicate the extension and rename everything on a per "duplicate" basis. But this isn't going to be ideal, as it won't allow you output multiple taxonomy the same…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers

Design a plugin for xml or csv live feed that can be plugged in to an ecommerce store to update stocks quantity from suppliers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reporting on separate SKUs within a product

In order to properly report on the variations of a product, it would be nice if the Woocommerce reporting tool would allow sorting or exporting by SKU rather than or in addition to just Product.
    This would ease the integration with some POS systems and accounting systems as well. Currently one has to do this by hand using the individual orders one by one.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. change main / featured displayed image on selection change

Can we have the ability to set a new main image on a product page when a change of a variation is selected.
    so the featured image is displayed by default. If the user selects a new variation such as a new colour the displayed image is changed.
    So basically it is connecting an image to a variation option which is then displayed on the current product page.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Password Protect Category

At the moment the features when making a category are limited, It would be nice to have the ability to make a whole category password protected for client use as these products are not for public viewing.

To have this feature would not only make it easier for clients to buy their products but also have piece of mind to know that only they can see and buy them.

As a photographer this feature would be highly beneficial on the wedding / portrait side of things.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Option to show cart widget on Checkout and Cart pages

Currently, the cart widget is not visible on the Checkout and Cart pages (plugins/woocommerce/widgets/widget-cart.php line 56). Please add an option to enable this.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Extra charge for use of certain payment methods

I'd like to add an additional cost to specific payment methods, for exmaple to PayPal. So once the user is at the checkout, the total cost adjusts accordingly once he chooses one of the payment methods that I defined an extra charge.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to handle products that "ship separately"

We ship a wide variety of items ranging from a small bag of strings to large amplifiers and musical instruments. Many of our items must ship in their own boxes and can not be combined. This creates havoc when computing shipping charges especially with products that have different shipping classes. Shipping two large 15 pound instruments can cost quite a bit more than just shipping one small 15 lb. box..

There really should be a product field that we can set to indicate "This product must ship separately." Thus the shipping charge for that item will be computed separately and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Display a single product in a widget

I would like to have the option to display a single product in a widget, with its short description, rating and a small size image of the product and if possible to have also the "add to cart" button that would be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Product Templates

A shop sells many products that have the same variations. Create a plugin to create product templates that can be reapplied to products as the are added or edited. Basically assign a variation to a product as needed.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show specific products in certain countries only.

It would allow you to show specific products in specific countries only. This in case that your shop doesn't ship to these countries or the product has specific licensing terms that prevent it from being sold in certain countries.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Woocommerce subscriptions. Include the ability to add extra fields to subscription admin and billing address.

Woocommerce subscriptions.
    Include the ability to add extra fields to subscription admin and billing address.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Extension for INET-CASH (inet-cash.com) as payment gateway for WooCommerce

Develop a extension for INET-CASH (inet-cash.com) as payment gateway for WooCommerce. It would be very great for my adult products I can not sell it via PayPal & Co. Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base