WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynamic Pricing - Discount based on payment method

Some stores have discounts based on the client paying the whole price the moment they buy the products and not asking for credit to pay in 10 months, for example.

So, the ideal solution would be to choose the payments methods that would have acess to 10% discount on the whole cart.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Developped Client registration form

Hi,

would be great to have an extension which allows clients to add more details about them when they register.

1) to add fields in the registration form, like "Your company", "Your phone number", etc ...

2) hold new registrations for admin approval.

Regards,

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Date periods for Dynamic Pricing extension

Allow in this extension to set date periods for a discount

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. List Price vs. Our Price

Almost every large ecommerce store you go to online will show a "list price" crossed out and then "our price". Everyone want to think they are getting a great deal. Sure you could do this by putting everything on sale but that wouldn't look good.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow to only send the key to the software-add-on api.

When using the woocommerce-software-addon you can only check a licence key for validity when you send the email address and the product id together with the key.

It would be more convenient to only send the licence key to have a basic check whether this key exists and if it is activated. So people who bought the software only need to enter the key.

All other information is in the backend, so we don't need to send the mail-address and product id every time and the user does not need to enter it.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Filtered selections for Color and Image Swatches

What I'm wanting would essentially have 2 color sets, 1 would show up to the user if product A was selected, the second set would show up if product B was selected.
    This is useful for me because I have a different supplier for Tshirts and Hoodies, so depending on what someone would choose the color set for the respective product would show up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Recurring Payments with Ogone

Integrate the new subscription plugin with Ogone payement gateway.

With their Alias Manager I think it can be done quickly.
    (Alias Manager (Tokenisation): Alias creation for secure storage of credit card details; management and facilitation of recurring billing handling )

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Shipping Module (Post og logistikk i Norden)

Integration with Bring to calculate shipping and tracing of parcels.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remind clients before the subscription get expired.... WC Subscriptions

It would be good to autoemail clients before the subscription get expired.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost.

I would like to be able to specify quantities on a product and have it update cost. Q100 $99 Q250 $199 etc.It could be done with a drop down menu choice. I create customizable bookmarks but need to limit quantities because my vendor has certain print runs.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. PayPal Pro fix

Right now when go to the checkout page, across the title of the payment there is a image(woocommerce-gateway-paypal-pro/images/cards.png) that shows all the accepted credit cards, but when you select PayPal Pro and click on "Card type" you are allowed to choose only Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
    Either add the MaestroCard and Solo to the select Cart type or remove those from the image...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Products exports Plugin

I badly need a woocommerce plugin that would exports the Products to CSV. Product data like. SKU. Product Name. Qty. Price etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Freshbooks two way sync

Two way Freshbooks integration. We really would like to use some of the other features of WooCommerce with freshbooks for instance Freshbooks cannot create packing slips but we could with WooCommerce. If we could sync both ways we could add a lot of functions missing from freshbooks.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. is it possible that I can make a onlineshop like fotolia.com

is it possible that I can make a onlineshop like fotolia.com.
    it must be possible that user sell their own picture and can manage it in their own account. etc. upload picture and so on Feierabend fotos-aller-art@web.de

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Single product in Category

if a category only has one product then when the category is selected the user is taken direct to the product rather then having to select the product again?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Anyone else need a Intuit GoPayment Extension for their woo commerce?

My client already uses GoPayment from Inuit to process purchases via her smartphone when she is at shows. She wants to have an online store. I currently am working on it for her. Installed woocommerce but there is no option out there for this?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. paypal chained payment

Paypal chained payment mode for woo-commerce plugin. https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=render-content&contentID=developer/ehowtoapi_APIntro (See Chained payments)

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need a shipping extension that allows me to apply different shipping prices to different items and allow me to assign additional shipping

I need a shipping extension that allows me to assign different shipping fees to different items and countries as well as assigning "with another item" shipping fees ala Etsy and Big Cartel.
    This lets me get a very accurate shipping fee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MOL - Money Online

MOLPoints is an online micropayment system developed and operated by MOL AccessPortal Sdn. Bhd. (MOL). This payment system enables consumers nationwide to purchase online games, products and services through any one of our 5 localized portals and pay for your purchases at over 540,000 physical, online and mobile channels in 73 countries worldwide.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. product catalogue with no prices

have a separate page with products in categories where a product has not been set any prices instead of them going into the shop ( product catalogue with no prices ).
    I mean if you have 3 products and only one has prices set then the shop will have 1 product where it can be bought and the catalogue all three with images and details in categories.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base