WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Payment Gateway Extensions with transparent checkout

I think it's very important for any e-commerce to have transparent checkout, without taking users for other site's pages (like Pay Pal or similar).

Here in Brazil, one of the biggests gateway (mopi.com.br) offers this possibility to other plataforms, but not to Woo.

It would be great to have extensions to use it, as Pay Pal pro is not available to South America.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cardsave

HiWoo,
    I've just been speaking to a client who wants an online shop (using WooCommerce of course) and he currently uses Cardsave (cardsave.net). Add that one to your list I guess!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BULK print invoices

Yes, Printing Invoices is Complete. But not the Bulk Option.

Do only small-time stores use Woo? It will remain that way without Big Time options like bulk printing. I used woo for my site, and I'm on track to process 100-1000 orders per day.. Bulk is a must, and I would much rather buy from the woostore for peace of mind.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. easypay

Portuguese Payment gateway

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Gateways Should Return Card Type to WooCommerce

A client of mine uses Quickbooks and has specific settings to track which cards are used as their merchant service provider has different card rates. It would be worthwhile for all Woo Plugins to return the card type used and last 4 digits if provided by the gateway.

QB Integration plugin should also allow this information to be populated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save The Number of Views for Products

It would be great to be able to save the number of views each product has had. I have a store that is being used as a catalog and I want to display the top viewed products.

Originally requested on GitHub by this fellow: https://github.com/woothemes/woocommerce/issues/534

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Setup API for both Paypal and Google Checkout as WP Commerce already has them.

Setup API for both Paypal and Google Checkout as WP Commerce already has them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My client NEEDS a referral code system.

The Referral code system should:
    1) be a tab in WooCommerce settings
    2) Add referral codes (ie Google, Bing, Yahoo, Advertisment, Radio, Word of mouth, Familiar with Brand etc) as post_meta items, not as post types
    3) Have the referral codes appear in the checkout form.
    4) Include the referral codes in order reporting.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Retail Plugin (Business to Business)

I would like to have special login for Business. Here is why:

I have a company and i deal with both B2C and B2B. I would like to have an area on my website SPECIFIED for Business with their own account and different prices since they buy in bigger quantities. It would be nice to give the user the opportunity to create either a client account or a business account and according to this choice they would be redirected to fill the infos that we ask them. (for example VAT and Registration Nr) I forgot to mention that we are…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. WC: Shipping add-ons

We'd like the ability to add something like "Saturday delivery" as an optional extra for shipping, which would be charged at something like £25 extra, and without the need to add a whole new table rate of shipping costs.

So a way to add checkboxes on the shipping section to buy 'shipping add-ons'.

We've implemented this on a site but with some core hacking, so would like to have it built-in!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I would like to help develop the “WooCommerce Product Add-ons” plugin, where the “File upload” option, can upload multiple files at once in

I would like to help develop the “WooCommerce Product Add-ons” plugin, where the “File upload” option, can upload multiple files at once in a list, and generate a single product each (become a product in themselves) from each of these uploaded files. These in turn will have options that can be applied to them, but this will be to do with products settings in the cart.

Here are three links to examples of this functionality used by two online printers:

http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-1.jpg
    http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-2.jpg
    http://www.bloomwebdesign.co.uk/images/Example-3.jpg

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Register with Email and Password Only in WooCommerce !

It would be interesting, in time to make the payment for the products in digital sales, the User register only with the email and password!

For flat files, which will download the User's own site! not necessary and he put his address!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add the ability to add multiple payment methods to one Payment Gateway

Currently it is only possible to have 1 payment method per gateway. In other words a gateway equals a payment method.

I must admit, that's the idea after a 'gateway' still it would be nice if a gateway could show their payment methods directly in checkout without having to make a huge workaround to make that happen.

Love to hear feedback.

Sinc,

WJ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Batclaycard Gateway

Barclaycard Business Payment Gateway Integration for UK

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Helcim (Canada)

https://www.helcim.com - Excellent gateway for Canadians.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bluepaid (French Payment Gateway)

This is a French Payment Gateway available to EU.
    www.bluepaid.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Countdown to shipping

A timer which counts down to the next shipment.
    Example: Order in the next 45 minutes and your order will be shipped today.
    Then the webmaster could set a time of the day, where the timer starts over.
    As an extra extension it would be nice if there could be different messages for the user depending on the time left to shop.
    Exampe: If there is 30 minutes left the text should be something like "Hurry up, we ship in 30 minutes" and if there were 4 hours left ot could be "Relax, drink a cup of coffee and look…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Confirmed purchase for reviews

I think it would be good for people who have bought a product that leave a review would get a confirmed purchase image or something along them lines with the date then i think this would look more trusting etc

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base