WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Y'all help me thank Dr Nana for bringing back my husband

Y'all help me thank Dr Nana for bringing back my husband after he left me for 7 months because of a mistake I made and regretted.. I was devastated when my husband left me with two kids to take care of all alone, until someone told me how Dr Nana helped her restore her marriage , I contacted him and today I'm sharing my own testimony, y'all who needs help should contact Dr Nana on his email; nanakwakuspiritualist@gmail.com and WhatsApp Number: ‪+2349029905501, / He’s the best and one of a kind, also he’s indeed a very powerful spell caster
    website …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. TO REAL DOCTOR?? +27638167664 IN DUBAI@100% BUY ABORTION PILLS TO ME

TO REAL DOCTOR?? +27638167664 IN DUBAI@100% BUY ABORTION PILLS TO ME,This is an extreme success rate and therefore chances are very high that you will terminate using medical abortion. Medical abortion is an abortion caused by medicine rather than surgery. It is the cheapest and safest method to terminate an early pregnancy.Early abortions are abortions within 1 week from your last menstrual period. If you are within 28 weeks of pregnancy you have excellent options to choose from for an early abortion. You can choose medical abortion by using safe Medical abortion,It works 99% of women. This is a very…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. VOODOO SPELL//+27656054202 \\LOVE SPELL\DIVORCE SPELL CASTER DR IN CALIFORNIA CITY IN THE USA

VOODOO SPELL//+27656054202 \LOVE SPELL\DIVORCE SPELL CASTER DR IN CALIFORNIA CITY IN THE USA,In my 30 years experience of solving various problems I have come across many love and protection spells plus techniques which I have obtained from the ranging solutions I have provided to masses around the world. I am a herbalist, healer, diviner, advisor and protector from evil spirits thus again showing my shamanic background. I have brought a circle of relief and happiness to people majority of whom are day in day out sending thanking messages and testimonies in my mail. I wish you health, wealth, happiness and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. CYTOTEC PILLS (+)+27638167664 -)ON MARKET IN RANDBURG

CYTOTEC PILLS (+)+27638167664 -)ON MARKET IN RANDBURG ,Can a person be pregnant even after taking abortion pills?
    What is the best way to get rid of a 2-3 week pregnancy?How do I get abortion pills?Where can I get an abortion pill?
    What should be eaten during taking abortion pills?BUY ABORTION ??+27638167664 ?? PILLS IN RANDBURG ROAD (AFFORDABLE PRICING) and if you abortion pills to our clinic in Randburg our doctor they will give you the good directions how to use termination pills in good way, so come or WhatsApp doctor faith on +27638167664 .how to buy abortion pills in Randburg??…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Are Kara's Orchards CBD Gummies UK Good To Use?

This Kara's Orchards CBD Gummies UK is 100% secured and best for you. As we exhorted you over, this oil supplement is extraordinarily made to forgo your pressing factor, disquiet, and hopelessness level quickly. You can utilize this oil supplement without even batting an eye. It has 0% adverse outcome with 100% positive result quickly. Hit to purchase Kara's Orchards CBD Gummies UK: https://dasilex.co.uk/karas-orchards-cbd-gummies-uk/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How To Use Green Lobster CBD Gummies?

Green Lobster CBD Gummies is the point by point for the sublingual vehicle structure and the shading is utilized orally which get isolated into your spread system and begin exhibiting results. The recipe desires to update endocannabinoid plan of your body and this unwinds up the exercises of stomach related framework, bothering and enthusiastic working. It manages the ECS and this associates in pulverizing from a wide extent of squeezing factor related weights. The recipe triggers the positive reactions to both ignitable and stress issue and advances loosened up rest around evening time. It confines the weariness levels and reliable…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. SUPER SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION THAT CLEANING BLACK MONEY IN Pretoria +27623068624 in dubai, durban, cape town

BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder )) +27623068624 in Oman, Pakistan, South africa ,Namibia ,Swaziland,Zambia,Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Zakariyya Park

????? ???? .. free state BEST SUPPLIERS OF SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION FOR CLEANING BLACK MONEY | Activation Powder )) +27623068624 in Standerton,Durban,Cape town,welkom,Benoni,Fourways,Sandton Lenasia , Lawley , Protea Glen , Chiawelo , Protea North , Zakariyya Park , Eldorado Park A/H , Lenasia South Orlando , Ennerdale , Mid-ennerdale , Zondi , Zola , Soweto , Pimville , Orlando West , Nancefield , Naledi ,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. realdump.org Dumps Shop Online | Real Vendor Dumps With Pin | Buy Dumps Online 2021

Dumps Shop Online | Real Vendor Dumps With Pin | Buy Dumps Online 2021
    Best dumps website 2021 - Dumps track 1 / 2 with pin - Dumps Shop Online -Buy Dumps Online 2021 - Cvv full

Dumps With Pin Shop - Best Dumps Shop 2021 - Buy dumps with pin online

HELLO EVERYONE , You tired looking for Dumps with pin website?

Stuck with non-working product? The best quality dumps.

WE ARE HERE ! WE Offer Dumps with pin US/CA/AU/CHINA/AU/EURO/ASIAN...etc

Welcome to the best website for selling dumps.

• Is a shop of high-quality…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dumps Shop Online | Real Vendor Dumps With Pin | Buy Dumps Online 2021

Best dumps website 2021 - Dumps track 1 / 2 with pin - Dumps Shop Online -Buy Dumps Online 2021 - Cvv full

Video Youtube :

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x805rp7

• Is…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dumps Shop Online | Real Vendor Dumps With Pin | Buy Dumps Online 2021 Best dumps website 2021 - Dumps track 1 / 2 with pin - Dumps Shop Onl

Video Youtube :

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x805rp7

• Is…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. AutomateWoo: Allow manual sorting of workflows in admin menu

Please add functionality to sort, group, or re-order automatewoo workflows in the admin menu. Over time as more workflows get added, the list gets disorganized and becomes more difficult to manage when you have to hunt through a large number of workflows.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Only Letters and Spaces

Option for Short Text fields - Only Letters and Spaces

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Search Using Advanced Custom Fields In The Find Order (and other) Actions

We include a lot of information in orders using the ACF plugin. The ability to find orders using these fields would be extremely useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. update to change for us the lebanese currency symbol from ل.ل to LBP

My name Michel from Lebanon and i am using woocommerce, and many people in Lebanon use it also.
    We just need that on your new update to change for us the lebanese currency symbol from ل.ل to LBP please and if you can add states for Lebanon country also, if you need more info about state i can send them for you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Passive and Bulk image upload to gallery from mobile app

In the current WooCommerce app. You cannot leave the screen to edit product details while the images are uploading. I would request of you to add functionality which allows image uploading passivly in the background. Other than that a bulk image upload section would also be very helpful.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Brand Category and Cost of Goods button.

Basically a way to categorize the products by brand.

Adding a Cost Button to the inventory.

This app has great potential.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Option to exclude all Variations of an Variable product

I would like to exclude all Variations of an Variable product and only sync the main Variable product.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Facebook for WooCommerce  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mark coupon as used from store side

Marking a coupon as used from the store side. A user comes into the brick and mortar location and uses a service. Store marks coupon as used.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Smart Coupons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WooCommerce Subscriptions: bbPress Integration

Add ability to restrict access to bbPress forum for active subscribers of a product.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. free trial for a simple or variable product

Give a free trial on a simple or variable product the same way you do it for Woocommerce Subscriptions. I have a digital product (a course) I want people to register and enter their credit card, give them 3 days free and charge on the 4th if they don't cancel. One time fee. Not a subscription.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base