WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Subscriptions: bbPress Integration

Add ability to restrict access to bbPress forum for active subscribers of a product.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. free trial for a simple or variable product

Give a free trial on a simple or variable product the same way you do it for Woocommerce Subscriptions. I have a digital product (a course) I want people to register and enter their credit card, give them 3 days free and charge on the 4th if they don't cancel. One time fee. Not a subscription.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add merchant registration in Hong Kong

Hi Team, Please add Hong Kong for merchant registration. There're lots of Hong Kong companies like us that need a safe and stable Credit Card channel here. Regards

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Integrate Woocommerce Blocks with the Checkout Addons plugin.

Integrate Woocommerce Blocks with the Checkout Addons plugin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. set_stock_status for external products

Woocommerce external stock can't be managed. I think wse shoud have a solution to be able to hide some external product from catalog using php

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Additionally statistics

In addition to the available statistics "Total sales" and "Total tax", I need the evaluation "(Sold items plus shipping costs) without tax".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. learningshala distance learning

We are a distance learning portal for parents, students, and education industry professionals. who are seeking information on various distance courses offered at several best universities in India and abroad. One can rely on the information on distance learning courses and universities shared on our portal. We have a dedicated team of admission counselors to assist students in gaining admission in distance learning courses in top-notch universities.
    Program :-distance MBA, Bachelors, Masters, Executive MBA

read more: http://learningshala.in/
    address: Roots Tower, Nirman Vihar, New Delhi - 110092
    E-mail Id:-info@learningshala.in

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Best Android App Development | Android App Development Agency (USA and India)

There are a number of tools available that are extravagant for a successful android app development agency. They are quite useful and come in handy when you are assigned to develop any high-end applications with multiple features on them. Taking a few examples then they are Stetho, AIDE, Gredle, Android Studio and a few more are there. To have more information about these high-end tools, simply connect with Cefnogi Solutions which houses a team of highly skilled android developers who have a thorough knowledge of developing an application that is worth praising. To know more, visit Cefnogi and know about…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add support to MOROCCO

NORTH AFRICA NEED YOUR SUPPORT FOR A GLOBAL PAYEMENT METHODE. THANKS

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Json-Ld product schema for seo...

Should add json-ld schema for brand for seo purposes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Support>https://sites.google.com/view/icashappcustomerservicenumber/

On the off chance that, you are fortunate to drop forthcoming money application installment then your discount cash will be moved to your record inside 14 business days. By and large, more often than not the framework doesn't permit you to play out the crossing out measure, So try to avoid panicking and consistently review twice prior to making installment. As though the cash has been deducted from the record then the Cash App moves the whole sum inside a couple of moments. Be shrewd, be astute, and set aside your well deserved cash.

Cash App Customer Service

https://sites.google.com/view/icashappcustomerservicenumber/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Store Credit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cash App Help & Solutions - Here You Will Get Better Assistance

Cash App Help support provides you the best and suitable resolution to the issue which you are facing while using the Cash Application or visit https://autocashapps.com/cash-app-help/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Product Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Get help in programming

My suspicious lecturer told me to present my Java assignment solutions before the class so that everyone else could understand. That's when I realized that Java Homework Help tutors always give their best in terms of the quality of solutions! The Programming Homework Help solutions were easy to follow, thereby giving me the easiest time to explain all the correct answers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. https://www.statisticsassignmentexperts.com/

I have contacted so many online assistance platforms for statistics assignment help, but more have discouraged me from contacting me for one reason or the other. There were some that provided excellent services but the pricing was too expensive. One Statistics homework help expert delivered the assignment solutions a day after the deadline that we had agreed on. But when I tried statistics homework helper, they were perfect. The pricing was fair, they delivered the results on time and high quality. This is the best platform for assignment help.
    https://www.statisticsassignmentexperts.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cash App Login Issue - Check Out The Steps Here

Before making any changes & transactions the user has to login to Cash App account. But there are many times with the user face login issue or visit
    https://autocashapps.com/cash-app-login/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Best economic help help

I have just gone through your website and I am highly convinced that you can offer quality <a href="https://www.economicshomeworkhelper.com/">economics homework help</a>. I have seen several
    samples and the quality looks good. If the samples are done by you then I am more than willing to hire you for my assignment. I just hope that anytime I contact you for an<a href="https://www.economicshomeworkhelper.com/">economics homework help</a> you will be available to help because some of these assignments are always very urgent.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WooCommerce PayPal Payments plugin

needs to support recurring payments
    paypal recurring payments without creating a separate product subscription from paypal in addition to the products in woocommerce.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. WooCommerce Subscription Plugin for Free Membership Plans

WooCommerce Subscription Plugin: We use a subscription plugin and we have hundreds of members who sign up for the free membership plan for our services. And each time the subscription plugin renews their free plan we end up having thousands of subsections in our Orders section each month! This creates an unneeded number of free orders which creates problems. Can you please improve your WooCommerce Subscription Plugin so it can delete the very previous one to create a new Subscription Order instead of keeping all the previous ones too?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Set Default Shipping Rate Method

It would be ideal if a default shipping rate method could be set (i.e. USPS - First Class Mail) under WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > WooCommerce Shipping.

Setting a shipping rate would eliminate one additional mouse click during the label creation process. While not an issue when printing 1 or 2 labels, when a store prints dozens of orders at a time this becomes tedious.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping USPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base