WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add payment / shippng restriction based on "on sale" product

Add condition for "on sale" product to restrict certain payment or shipping.

In many cases when customer purchase an item with heavy discount, we would like to restrict certain payment or shipping with expensive fee.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Old orders in stats

Before I installed Jetpack we already had some orders, is it possible to also see them in the stats? That would be great!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Incluir fotos

Inclusão de fotos dos produtos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limit shipping areas per vendor

I have different vendors who can only ship to some of the shipping zones set. It would be very nice to add a checkbox to vendor's product Shipping pannel in product->shipping menu to allow them to limit their shipments to a specific set of zones. Maybe to limit their shipments based on the shipping rules (shipping zones) from the product. It would be nicer to have this at a more general level, each vendor to select the zone where he can ship, but adding it to product properties would also help us a lot.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable view of purchase fields on orders

It would be great to be able to view the custom fields of the purchase form as NIT or NIF or others that can be added on demand.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add scheduled products to bundle product

I would like to be able to add scheduled products to bundled.
    Currently you have to wait till product is published and add it manually to bundled product.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sync orders with google maps delivery service

It would be great to be able to sync orders with google maps so it prepares the run for the day automatically in order of most efficient run.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Need to be able to filter orders by "Delivery Day"

We need to be able to "filter our orders by "Delivery Day". Currently we have to scroll through a hundred orders to select the orders that need to be processed on a given day. A delivery filter would make it so easy and accurate, which is what every business wants!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There needs to be an option button for "issue Full refund" so you don't have to click through every product to issue full refund.

We have lots (1000's of products) in our store. To issue a full refund, you have to click through every product in an order, which is not efficient. There should be an option to 'process full refund" automatically with a single click (with final confirmation pop up window i'e "Are you sure you want to process a full refund? YES NO

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Analytics tools for cross sale categories and/or tags using the Analytics & Sales Reports

As a store manager i would like to be able to have the tools to see the actual data on cross sell products for each category, and compare a degree of "attractiveness" for my customers, such that i am able to deliver targeted alternative categories at the end of the product list for my browsing customers.
    This should increase the UX of my shop, and hopefully increase the chance of cross sell on category level.

The Analytics & Sales Reports tool is effective at getting an overview of the sale within each category, and i think this tool should be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change "Order Status" color in mobile app

Currently when an order is "Cancelled" or "Shipped", the status color is both Grey which can be hard to differentiate. I go back and check the tracking details when an order is shipped and change it to "Delivered". It would be great if we can "choose" what color to set each order status at (ie: processing GREEN, cancelled RED, shipped BLUE and so on) within the mobile app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customer stats

Make the customer name clickable in the order details. How many times have they ordered this week, this month, this year and lifetime? Top items they've ordered and repeat ordered.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Order Notifications By Category/Role

Allow Order Notifications by Category or User Role
    Example: Housewares Department receives notice when order comes in for products in their department (Category)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Local webfonts instead of Google Fonts

Use local webfonts instead of Google Fonts
    Since Google Fonts does not comply to GDPR add an option to switch to self hosted webfonts.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Subscription Credit Card Required Only Global

Hello, Can we make the setting to force credit card on free trials on/off on a per membership basis as appose to global?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Allow only one product out of the linked products

Example: If three products are linked, you can only select one of them. The other clickfields bekome greyed out if you have selecte one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. identifying a subscription product in the cart to calculate shipping cost

Hello,

I would like to be able to identify if a product in the cart is a subscription so that I can offer a varied delivery cost. Currently, all subscriptions gets free delivery, one off gets charged. I can charge dependent on the user role, but for a new customer who has not yet checked out and registered there is no way of knowing that a product in the cart is a one off or a subscribed product.

Change the shipping class if the product is a subscription?

Thanks

Mark

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pre-orders plugin - search in the release date change area

good morning,
    in the area dedicated to the change date of a product there is no automatic search by product name, this is unthinkable to search for love with the drop-down menu
    can you implement a search so that I don't have to break my eyes looking for the products to which I have to change the release date?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Pre-Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base