WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. tracking no which is updated dont open on click here

tracking number which is uodated here should get opened on clicking but it does now open

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product Vendor & Invoices/Packing List Integration

I'd like to send each of our market vendors a weekly email with a list of the items purchased so they can bring them to the market drop-off (we're closed to the public during covid-19).
    The pick list option broken out by vendor would save me a couple hours of manual report assembly each week.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Subscription made easy

Would like to see if you have subscriptions installed to where a customer ordered a product as a one time purchase and did not select a subscription. Then we send them an email saying we have a subscription plan where we automatically send you replacements. Right now there is no way that customer can go back in and say yes sign me up what they have to do is make another purchase and then select a subscription. I want to capture that customer right after they made a purchase and easily sign them up without having them to make another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability

Hi! This app is really cool! Bravi

I can suggest if it is possible:
    Add the ability to manage "warehouse quantities of variable products"

In short, manage the quantity in stock for the product and all its colors

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. https://fitnesscares4u.com/hydracort-cream/

Hydracort Cream >> skin care product solution >> BUY THE #1 BEST-SELLING UPDATE SKIN CARE CREAM PRODUCT 2020 >> detectable quality of settled rare contrasts Discards wrinkles and explanation lines Supported and reestablished skin layer Lifts collagen and elastin peptide creation Lifts smoothness and exuberance of face
    Click Here To Purchase: https://fitnesscares4u.com/hydracort-cream/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Chained Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Let the PayPal Smart Button appear in the bottom of the Checkout shortcode wherever that appears, regardless of whatever else is on the page

I've experienced quite a bit of weirdness with the PayPal Smart Buttons not appearing in places or circumstances you would expect them to. There is much more information here: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/paypal-button-not-appearing-in-cart/ This could definitely be sorted out better than it currently is, but a single-suggestion fix would be just making the buttons appear in the bottom of the checkout shortcode regardless (or if there is a reason to not do this for certain use cases, offer the option of forcing it)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. True dark mode for Oled display

It would be nice to have true dark mode for OLED displays to save some batteryry

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 224 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Scan Card - Stripe Payment Gateway

Dunno if its possible via any browser but you guys could try to add a camera feature to scan card to the stripe gateway to scan card for faster checkout.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. product order history

Ability to view order history by product - unrelated to a specific order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you have two shops,

When you have two shops, only the active one recieve a message, can that not be changed? In the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Store Credit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email notifications for new Shop reviews - Send to more than Administration Email Address

Hi there,

First post here, so please be gentle. :)

As the developer of a WooCommerce site, my email address needs to be the one entered into the WordPress admin>Settings>General>Administration Email Address

My clients (who manage the shop, add products, process orders etc) are all set as 'Shop Managers'

This works very well, apart from one glaring issue. They are not receiving email notifications to tell them someone has left a review for a product. I'm the only person who is getting these emails.

Please, add a feature where we can specify additional email addresses for these 'someone has left…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a date picker to filter order list based on delivery day

It would be really useful to be able to filter the orders list by any delivery day, rather than just today/tomorrow/next week etc, using a date picker.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Order Delivery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Quick Books Integrate with WC

Would love to see WooCommerce Integrate with Quickbooks for easy report tracking from items purchased through the site.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability for plugins to earn monetize from performance/revenue earned as a result

Would like to add the ability for woocommerce plugin developers to enable a performance based revenue model for plugins to be monetized when the plugin installed results in sales/savings for the customer/store. Is this possible as it stands today ? I'm not aware of any tracking or billing API or other tracking method that would allow for woocommerce plugins to be monetized outside of a one-time and/or static subscription based model.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ability to let new order notifications be continuos till order is acknowledged

Currently notifications are short and easily missed when in a noisy environment. We are a restaurant and we have missed quite a few. It will be useful if we can select an optional setting for notifications to be continue "ringing" until someone acknowledge the order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to show custom order fields as well

I would like to see a custom fields visible in the order details.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Upgrade billing mode with subscription in progress

It would be interesting if you could change the way the upgrade prorate is done. Example: If I have a monthly subscription and I am going to upgrade to an annual subscription, I would like the annual subscription price to be charged on the spot, discounting what the customer has credit, if the monthly subscription has not yet ended. At the moment it is only possible to upgrade by charging a small fee proportional to the time left to finish the current monthly subscription, and only after it expires that it charges the value of the new annual subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base