WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Auto Tax Exempt Checkbox

We really need a checkbox at checkout that says "Are you Tax-Exempt? Click here to remove tax" that automatically removes the user's tax without any verification or approval. We verify every customer on our own for tax exemption, but we want to allow guests to checkout without tax with no file upload or tax exemption verification, just a simple checkbox that allows tax to be removed! We have tried every tax-exemption extension and plugin that exists and none of them have this ability, and every developer we have talked to has said WooCommerce needs to enable this on a core…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Font change

Be able to change the themes font, in Storefront, in one place for the whole web page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invoicing & Packing Slips - Native

There should be Invoicing feature natively to WooCom why any chargeable ? Also it should have features like these :

Buyer Can provide their GST to Platform
    Seller Can provide their GST to Platform
    Once the Invoice gets Automatically generated it should have both Buyers & Sellers GST Mentioned on it for Tax works and GST settlement.

Secondly, The Invoice should have the option to be generated individually per Seller so that each Invoice would have separate GST IDs mentioned for Tax Work for Buyer

Thirdly The Invoice should also specify Seller's Company Name along side Product Name and its…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Price/weight-based Table Rate Shipping should be in core WooCommerce

A price/weight based table rate shipping method is really needed in the core WooCommerce. It is such a commonly needed aspect of shipping. And it should also have a text attribute that would appear in the cart, at each price/weight level - one strong reason for that text would be to incentivize customers to reach a price/weight threshold, at which point shipping is free. "Order $40 or more and get FREE shipping!"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No hay métodos de pago disponible para chile

"No hay métodos de pago disponibles. Esto puede ser un error de nuestra parte. Póngase en contacto con nosotros si necesita ayuda para realizar su pedido". Es el mensaje que me aparece ya que tengo integrado métodos de pagos via webpay (pago con tarjetas de créditos) pero no Woo. Blocks no me da la opción.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The current checkout block supports the following payment methods: Stripe Payment Request (ApplePay, ChromePay), Stripe CC payment method, PayPal Standard, or Cheque.

We are working on additional payment methods in future releases. If you need additional support I would recommend reaching out to your support team: https://woocommerce.com/contact-us/

I will ‘close’ this request now – as it is not really a feature request from what I understand.

6. A proper return system just like any other ecommerce

I understand that WooCommerce has it's own plugin to manage returns and warranties (https://woocommerce.com/products/warranty-requests/).

But this is quite riddicoulous that users needs to pay for it. This should be a built-in feature of WooCommerce since it's a Ecommerce CMS.

Every other ecommerce CMS like OpenCart, Magento, Prestashop and so on all have a return sistem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My payment method doesn't work. I'm using MercadoPago for payments. I'm from Argentina

Please, fix the issue. When I try to use Woocommerce Blocks, it says "Your store does not have any payment methods configured that support the checkout block. Once you have configured a compatible payment method (e.g. Stripe) it will be shown here."

And this is because I'm trying to use MercadoPago (the top latinamerican payment gateway)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add 2checkout Payment Gateway support with Woocommerce Blocks

Please add 2checkout Payment support with Woocommerce Blocks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - WooCommerce Blocks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Clothing Size Chart Tab or Drop Down

i would like to see Clothing Size Chart Tab or Drop Down add to woocommerce that automatically pulls the information from the vendor or suppliers CSV , data feed or importing from AliExpress and coverts it to correct sizes based on location.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability for plugins to earn monetize from performance/revenue earned as a result

Would like to add the ability for woocommerce plugin developers to enable a performance based revenue model for plugins to be monetized when the plugin installed results in sales/savings for the customer/store. Is this possible as it stands today ? I'm not aware of any tracking or billing API or other tracking method that would allow for woocommerce plugins to be monetized outside of a one-time and/or static subscription based model.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Native integration with Moosend, Sendgrid and similar services

Please provide extensions for services such as Moosend, Sendgrid and others

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Urgently revise the Marketing release roadmap

The WC community is already upset at A8Cs recent heavy handed methods of adding advertising to every inch of Admin real estate, and the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard is going to illicit the same response.

I beg you, please revise the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard: offer functionality and an API to help users manage all their WC marketing efforts in one place, and then stuff it with upsells.

Because by creating a new top level menu, whose sole purpose at launch is to highlight installable plugins is a recipe for disaster.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Woocommerce integration with Amazon with Zapier

Please let automatically create orders form amazon order in Woocommerce.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Zapier  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Connect WooCommerce with SAP Business one Services

SAP Business One implementation made quick, simple and affordable for manufacturing, trading services industry. Our all-inclusive SAP B1 licensing and implementation services in India allow businesses to get maximum ROI through our rapid and streamlined implementation process.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Treat Sale as Discount (Show "Regular price – Sale price = Discount" in checkout and order data)

Say we have a $100 item.

If you have a 10% off coupon for this item, in the order export data you will see that the Order Total = $100, Order Subtotal = $90, and Order Discount = $10

However, if I have the same item on sale for 10% off you will get the following in the report.
    Order Total = $90, Order Subtotal = $90, Order Discount = $0

This leads to confusion in the order export data, as it is not correctly showing products on sale as being discounted.

The Sale is nothing but a discount offered…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bulk Payment for USPS Shipping Labels

I use WooCommerce Services to buy and purchase USPS labels for orders. It's convenient to an extent, but it's also very inconvenient when I have 50 orders in one day to have to individually purchase each label, which usually sets off my bank's security lockdown system AND it takes a long time... And probably worse is when the Post Office employees roll their eyes at me when I come in with 50 packages and can't give them the single sheet with the one barcode that they can scan to enter in the packages into the system all at once. Is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stripe Uses Logged In User For Payment

By default Stripe will user the current logged in user to charge a customer via the processpayment() function. I'd like a filter added to enable me ot change the user id passed to the function preparesource() in class-wc-gateway-stripe.php This will enable me to place orders on behalf of customers via the front end.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make Stripe's Apple Pay Integration More Configurable

It would be nice to have some configurable options for Stripe's Apple Pay button, like where it appears on the cart and checkout pages, IF it appears on cart and checkout pages, what color it is, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. empty cart issue

Hello All.

My WordPress/WooCommerce website is giving an error “Your Shopping Cart is Empty” every time we try to add an item to the shopping cart.

When we clear the cache and cookies in WooCommerce, it starts working for sometime but we cannot add more than one product to the cart. Also, cannot update the cart when we try to increase the quantity of item added in the cart.

I am using the latest WooCommerce Verion 3.1.1; Problem started only after updating the latest version of WooCommerce.

Can somebody here help me finding a permanent solution to this issue?

Been…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories