WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce lighbox on post / page cpt

Please Add checkbox - Use default Woocomerce Lightbox on Posts / Pages / CPTs images and gallery.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Automatically restore stock after cancelled order

The expectation is for the stock to automatically restore for canceled orders. This has been brought up a few times:

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/search?q=stock+cancel&ref=cmdform&type=Issues

And there is an old third-party plugin that will help achieve this:

http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-auto-restore-stock/

However, it would be nice if WooCommerce provided an option to automatically restore stock for canceled orders globally or if it was to restore stock for canceled orders per product.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Filter orders by date of completion, and or date of status change.

Dates of orders changing status of any kind are vitally useful, having ONLY the date created search option is VERY limiting. Every single user of the woocomerce platform could benefit from adding more date search-ability and the information is all present in the comments section of date created.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. how can we update default email in woocommerce

how can we update default email in woocommerce

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Set GTIN as a field like/next to SKU

GTIN is a must have Field for every single product, and of course for each variation. Ull ned it for almost every market place or pricing websites.
    GTIN is a international identifier for products and it is not an attribute.

92 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  10 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Multi-site and Multi-store

Multi-site and Multi-store please

Its simple I have magento working on three domains, all with the same backend, I can add products and choose which store they appear in, I can customised PDF invoices and confirmation emails for the domain ordered from and have store views for different languages.

I do not want to share carts, only products across different domains

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping

Shop Page. Ability to create a square thumbnail, without the “default” cropping.
    Currently, the square Thumbnail crops the picture on the top and bottom, to make the square shape.
    Example, Take a picture (.png or .jpg) of a pair of pants, when it is put into a square thumbnail, the picture is cropped on the top and bottom. Goal: To take portrait picture and scale it to a “square” thumbnail, with ‘white space’ on the left and right. Also, have the ability to change color of the ‘white space’ or make transparent.

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Digital Product Download Log

It would be great to see the download history of digital product downloads including the date/time and IP address. This would be incredibly helpful when fighting payment disputes with payment providers.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Save a search / search alerts

Let the user save their search query and receive an email when new items match the search query. Similar to eBay's saved search. This goes beyond a wishlist as that requires the user to add a particular product. Saved search is completely flexible in that it allows the user to specify the text to search the product inventory by. I couldn't find a plugin that does this - but if there is one, please let me know.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. REST API for Multi-Vendor Android and IOS device

At this time there are no Product Vendor specific REST API Endpoints

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Checkout button beside 'add to cart' in product page

Now, it's just an 'add to cart' on the product page.

There should be a 'proceed to checkout' button beside it as well.

There is a plugin that allows you to redirect directly to the checkout page, but that's not suitable.

With both buttons available, you can have multiple options..

- add multiple variations to cart,
    - choose to go directly to checkout after making a choice (instead of adding a step of viewing the cart

A 'proceed to checkout' button will also make it more intuitive for less savvy users, like the older folks, or those whose command of…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improved Admin Search Orders

Once your woocommerce site hits 100,000+ orders, searching for an order via the wordpress admin -> order page can take a long time. For my site, my search request always times out (90 seconds+) for a search, and I am running a very powerful set up hardware wise.

So I found a way to include a dropdown on the Order page, so you can select the field you want to search by, then I changed the query to only search for the specified field from the dropdown. This changed the query time from 90 seconds+ to 1-3 seconds.

My way…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Merging Woo orders

It would be nice if we could merge orders!
    Sometimes users make other orders and this is a huge workflow problem. This could be solved easily with "merge order" functionality.

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  11 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. UPC code field in product

this is the basic form of tracking besides SKU,
    if like me you carry 15000 products and sell on Amazon
    --------- this is CRITICAL--- surprised this is not on Woo as its on Magento and other eCommerce platforms out of the box

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products

Hide out of stock variations, but not out of stock products. Currently Woocommerce has an option to hide out of stock products from the catalog, the problem is that this option hides products and variations. It would be nice if they were separate. In our store, we would like to hide just out of stock variations, but still show out of stock products.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  4 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto restore stock when orders are cancelled/refunded

when an order is marked cancelled/refunded it will restock automatically and update order notice, would be nice also to have an email notification of restock.

45 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  3 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Autocomplete off

New property for “checkout fields”:
    autocomplete = on/off

To be able to turn off autocomplete for certain fields as described here for other properties such as “placeholder”, etc.: https://docs.woothemes.com/document/tutorial-customising-checkout-fields-using-actions-and-filters/

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Admin Collapse/Expand Product Categories

when we have a large number of categories in the back-end it would be great to have folding categories, categories that collapse/expand or accordion style. for the product categories page.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Solution for Google Requirement to use GTIN for Variable Products

It's my understanding that Google Merchant will require GTIN for all products by 5/16/16. Stores selling Variable products with size/color variations will now need to create 20+ variations for each product and load the GTIN from there.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    needs research  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Coupon Code applied after Total Sales

Right now coupon codes are deducted before tax, which in our opinion changed from previous versions. Here in Switzerland as well as all of Europe, coupon codes should be deducted from the total sales at the very end of the order. So, if total amount is 80€ including tax and i have a 20€ coupon discount, final amount needs to be 60€.
    At least bring back the old check box on the coupon code page, so we can set it up the way needed, before or after tax. Thanks a lot.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base