WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WPML compatibility with Follow Ups

Hi,

It would be nice, when we have a multilingual website with WPML, that Follow-Up Emails send the email notifications in the good language : the language of the user.

Thanks

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add the "limit usage to x items" field to follow up generated coupons

Currently any coupon generated by follow up emails is missing the option to set an item limit. This field is present in normal coupons under usage limits when using product or product% type coupons. This missing fields means coupons made by follow up emails are open to abuse and can be used on an infinite number of items in the cart.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to automatically follow up on Abandoned Carts

Be able to setup a default message that is sent to every abandoned cart's email id. Basically asking him to come back and complete his purchase.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow Up emails with Product Add-On variables

Hi, I'd love Follow Up emails to be able to use Product Add-On variables.

This would make the Follow Ups that much more targeted, relevant and personal.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add custommer email as Usage limit

Hello.

I would like to limit coupons only for the user getting the email. So I want the email of the user would be added as a usage limit to coupon.

Thank you very much for your help.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Follow Up Emails and Subscription Renewal Order Completion

Add a trigger for subscription "renewal order completed" in Follow-Up emails.

Presently, we only have the ability to send email at order completion, which also sends the email when a subscription is ordered and then automatically completed. This is difficult with orders that renew on a given period and therefor the first order is essentially not actually shipped, just automatically marked as completed to remove from order queue.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Follow-up Emails QUEUE

I see that the Follow-up Emails does not have the possibility to show an e-mail queue. Currently it's impossible to see what mails are queued for sending. In my opinion, not being able to see and know what mails are queued, is very immature. I suggest adding a possibility to show the mail queue, so you see a list of mails that are to be sent in the future.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Be able to insert order details using one variable / shortcode

Hi there,

Now I can insert some of the details of the order in the follow up emails using variables. But there isn't a variable for every order data. I want to insert 'VAT type' because I have items with different VAT types and amounts, and I want to display these separately. I want to show coupon discounts used during order, etc. If I use the default WC emails, I got everything in the order completed emails. It would be good to be able to insert the same order details into follow up emails as well. Best would be if…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Trigger: Select multiple categroies

Ability to select multiple categories as a trigger, when “Enable for a specific category” is selected.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subscription date edited will update send date in FUE

If a store admin changes payment date on a Subscription, then the expected result is that FUE will remove email from queue or update send date.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follow-up Emails – Sensei variables

I do want to use the teachers name as a variable form Sensei, this wood make the email feel much more personal than one email form the website.

What I want is:

{teacher_first_name}
    {teacher_name}

And a link to the course, the learner is taking:

{course_url}

So the learner can just click and go to the course.

Peder

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include in Follow-Ups a trigger for before and after Free Trial ends

We use Follow-Ups to send emails prior to a User's subscription renewing to remind them that that their renewal is coming up and their card will be charged.

However, the end of a Free Trial is when a subscription payment is taken, so technically the system considers that a renewal payment (rather than just the end of the free trial). Would it be possible to change it so there are separate email triggers for Trials?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Follow Up Emails to email someone a set time BEFORE their subscription expires

It would be cool if Follow Up Emails could send email a set time (eg 2 days) BEFORE a subscription expires - at the moment you can do this after the subscription expires, but not before.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Drag and drop type editor

Drag and drop editor. Fantastic plugin but extremely difficult to make look nice. If it had a drag and drop editor with just simple items such as a header image, preheader, buttons, social icons etc it would be perfect. I currently don’t want to buy it again unless an easier email editor was put in place. With all the new drag and drop and Gutenberg etc surely this would be easier now.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Klaviyo Integration

We love this extension. But we use Klaviyo for email marketing and dealing with analytics from several different platforms is painful.

An integration of this plugin with Klaviyo would be worth a lot of revenue to us!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Follow Ups extension to recognise email changes. The extension doesn't recognise when a subscriber changes their email address

Currently, the plugin doesn't recognise when a subscriber updates their email address resulting in undelivered emails. With subscription lengths between 1 & 5 years, we have a lot of email changes and this means a lot of undelivered emails, which leads to a drop in renewals. All emails are queued using the subscriber's email address at the time of queuing. I get that. However, it would be extremely helpful if Follow Ups was connected to the Subscriptions data base somehow so that it can recognise email address changes. Something automated...something that is triggered in Follow Ups to scan subscriptions for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve the email signup form - use ajax to submit

By default, the email signup form reloads the page after the user submits the sign up form. This is a bad user experience! The success message (after page reload) may not even be visible if the form is down the page

I vote the signup submits via ajax to prevent the page reload! Then the success/error message can be inserted right after the form, so it's visible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Include order summary table on variable list

Would be great to include the order summary table as a variable output and use it on emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode

Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base