WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bookings Extension - Waiting List

A few booking systems , e.g. eventbrite will have the ability to place people on a waiting list for courses or events that are full. You have ten people on a course and 5 waiting for spaces to join the event or course. When someone cancels their place then the next person on the waiting list is notified that there is now availability and will have the ability to book / reserve a slot.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Waitlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Mail App keep asking for my password?

Does anybody know what's happening? I've got the Yahoo Mail app on my iPhone and my password is still being requested. I will see my new email how I press cancel. I have no problem opening my new email and reading it. When do I stop constantly asking for my password?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Waitlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fort Worth Roofing Company FortWorthTxRoofingPro

We as a Fort Worth Roofing company is equipped with the team of workers who are quite experienced and hardworking and at the same time they can easily handle any roofing project with quite an ease. The team shows aspects of true workmanship which they are working together in a project. For More Details About Fort Worth Roofing Pro Visit at http://fortworthtxroofingpro.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Waitlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Waitlist  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get Solution of Hp Printer Not Printing

If your botheration is not taken care of from aboriginal one adjustment so now you take delivery of to reinstall disciplinarian to interrupt hp printer is offline trouble. Chase those accomplish to put in drive hp printer not printing on windows 10 hassle. All accomplish are so simple to reinstall pressure and connect hp printer is offline hassle.

The first one goes to the settings benefit and afresh receive printers’ choice.

Now you receive to move commonplace and information and search for power button afterward accepting you receive to baddest it.

After this reinstall the tailored edition of the printer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto login for new users signing up for waitlist

When an account is created for new users signing up for the wait list, it would be great if they were automatically logged in so they don't have to put in email address again for each product they sign up to wait list for.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base