WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UPS Surepost

I use Ground and Surepost with my business account and would like to see the Surepost option added.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need Woocommerce UPS Plugin to support Surepost.

Need Woocommerce UPS Plugin to support Surepost.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow existing subscribers to change their shipping method

Allow existing subscribers to change their shipping method easily on their own ...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Shipping UPS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a handling fee per package instead of per order

UPS might divide an order into multiple packages. I hope I can charge a box fee for each additional box used. Currently, I can only charge a handling fee per order.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alcohol Shipping with UPS

Hi, I have a customer looking to ship alcohol but the plug in https://woocommerce.com/products/ups-shipping-method/ doesn't recognise shipping alcohol in Europe and will need to be adapted to do so. Can you please look into this ASAP? thanks Dan @UPS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a hook or filter that would allow you to toggle the Residential setting on and off in the UPS shipping method plugin .

Add a hook or filter that would allow you to toggle the Residential setting on and off in the UPS shipping method plugin .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base