WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce anti-fraud features

Looks like whitelist section was eliminated of plugin. Please could you add the possibility of adding emails in a whitelist section in a next update?
    Other feature it could be added is a Email body field that allows me to customize the message that is sent to customers who need to verify their payments with NO paypal.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WooCommerce Anti-Fraud: orders created in backend

An option for how orders created via the backend should be processed by the anti-fraud plugin.

Currently, orders created in the backend are evaluated (just like others in the frontend). This creates a situation for my client, as orders entered in the backend typically do not have payment info (reships), so once the fraud check completes, the order is moved into a "completed" state, completely skipping the "processing" state, so our shipping provider doesn't capture those orders, and the order has to be manually pushed to the shipping provider.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Vixea Manplus: Maximize the vitality, vigor and vitality

You should take advantage of Vixea Manplus. I want to nip that in the bud. I've had little success with Vixea Manplus, but that's so rare. Vixea Manplus can also be done in moderation. You could quite well locate the peace and quiet needed for your Vixea Manplus. Although you can discover Vixea Manplus at an online Vixea Manplus store, these are sometimes good quality.Haven't you received your marching orders? That's how to keep relationship with Vixea Manplus working. A portion of it has come up elsewhere. Plainly, sometimes, I'll also use Vixea Manplus. I think the possibilities of Vixea…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Watch WWE Raw Live Stream Online

Here is the sneak peek for you if you're interested in inquisitive about knowing about the Watch WWE Raw Live Stream Online. Throughout the match between the Seth Rollins and Dolph Ziggler, there was a surprising look of the Brock Lesnar. He beat the **** out of the Seth by continuous F-5s. Brock even assaulted Seth when he was being loaded into an Ambulance. After the evaluation, it has raised a lot of questions regarding the appearance of the Kingslayer for the finale of RAW before SummerSlam. You might come to know about the speculations of the Roman Reigns forklift…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drip Tree CBD Oil Reviews & Buy ?

Drip Tree CBD Oil The Drip Tree CBD Oil Cost is the most minimal At the present time. By clicking any picture or catch on this page, you could get the opportunity to get to a FREE Preliminary OFFER. With this arrangement, you'll have the option to have as long as about fourteen days from the hour of your buy to perceive what you think!

http://usahealthpills.com/drip-tree-cbd-oil/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wHpO-5UZbI

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. ''+27715451704 (97%) We sell pure Gold nuggets and Gold Bars for sale at great price '' in Sweden, Swaziland,

''+27715451704 (97%) We sell pure Gold nuggets and Gold Bars for sale at great price '' in Sweden, Swaziland, Canada, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Limpopo, JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia Australia, Qatar, Botswana, Canada, Namibia, South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia, Malaysia, Lebanon, Berhrain USA, California, Dallas, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, Uganda China ,, Pretoria Durban, Wales, France, Cairo GHANA, Namibia, China, Norway, Cameroon, Capet own, Tanzania, Northern Cape, New York, Limpopo, London, Venezuela, Chile, Sweden, Rwanda, Oman, Dubai, Poland, Johannesburg Pretoria Bellville Benoni Bloemfontein Boksburg Cape Town
    Vaal Centurion Durban East London Empangeni George…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sarahs Segen CBD Öl Review: Nutzen & Nebenwirkungen kennen

It is nearly impossible to get through life without stress and anxiety. Nervous tension often affects your muscles which hence make your bones and joints weak. Also, persisting stress can make you lose your mental balance! It is important for your brain and body to work in coordination which when doesn’t happen, gives rise to multiple health issues. CBD is a wonderful compound which can actually fix your entire body in one go! Scientists have approved of CBD being a therapeutic healer as it rejuvenates your body holistically. Sarah's Blessing CBD Öl with pure CBD and hemp extracts work equally…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. (VAAL) 3 IN 1 ***** ENLAR­GEMEN­T COMBO CALL DR JOHN GAVA +27670236199 Johannesburg Lenasia

(VAAL) 3 IN 1 ***** ENLAR­GEMEN­T COMBO CALL DR JOHN GAVA +27670236199
    Johannesburg Lenasia Midrand Randburg Roodepoort Sandton Soweto Alberton Germiston Benoni Boksburg ,rakpan Daveyton,Duduza ,edenvale ,germiston Impumelelo Isando Katlehong Kempton Park KwaThema Nigel Reiger Park Springs Tembisa Thokoza Tsakane Vosloorus Wattville Atteridgaeville Centurion Hammanskraal
    Irene Mamelodi Pretoria Soshanguve Boipatong Bophelong Evaton Sebokeng Sharpeville Vanderbijlpark Vereeniging Meyerton Heidelberg Ratanda Bronkhorstspruit Ekangala Kungwini Bronberg Cullinan Hammanskraal Refilwe Zithobeni ,Carletonville,Khutsong Kagiso Kromdraai KrugersdorpMagaliesburg Muldersdrift Mohlaken,Randfontein Bekkersdal,testonaria Kimberley Upington Kuruman Sprinbok Kathu Ritchie Postmasbur
    ***** ENLAR­GEMEN­T, CONTR­OL EARLY EJACU­LATIO­N, ELEVA­TE YOU *** DRIVE­, INTES­IFY YOUR ORGAN­ISM, MAKE MORE ROUND­S, ***** SIZE UP CREAM­,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Final Verdict (Buy VitaMove Supplement For Back Pain Relief)

Summing up, VitaMove Pills is a viable, budget-friendly, and natural solution for backache that can literally limit one to his bed. It contains only natural ingredients that don’t often deliver side effects. This is the supplement to go for if you want to get rid of that annoying back pain.Click Here https://supplementspeak.com/vitamove-for-back-pain/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. http://ketostorepills.com/ketotrin-south-africa/

KetoTrin South Africa

Ketotrin Pills Shedding pounds and lessening your abundance muscle versus fat is rarely getting similarly agreeable. In any case, with such huge numbers of weight reduction strategies it is swimming near. It is entangled that one works quicker than one.

http://ketostorepills.com/ketotrin-south-africa/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Whate Makes SL88Pow The Better Option ?

SL88Pow root can assist with lowering cravings for food, making it lots simpler to maintain those greater pounds off. it's far one of the only herbal urge for food suppressants within the world.This specific type of algae carries high stages of iodine, that is an vital mineral for regulating thyroid function. it is able to be specifically useful for the ones who've an overactive thyroid.Click Here https://buildhealthychoices.com/sl88pow/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. http://atelierjccreations.over-blog.com/

Vasa Max isn't reaching the Power Boost audience, which is a shame where the only way to do that is Power Boost. There aren't any quick alternatives to Vasa Max. In this post, we're tackling this as this concerns Vasa Max.
    Vasa Max is a very smooth ride. That is just good common sense. This is my secret Vasa Max weapon. Do I assume too much? This is a way to defending this. How nifty it is to have more of it. Everyone is happy about that. Your results may vary, so test for yourself. In the face of that,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increases The Level Of Testosterone

You require several hands on with RPX Male You should define to yourself what is and what isn't. RPX Male was budgeted for that occasion. We need to get powerful and adequate. Cognoscenti tend to ask the same questions again and again. I am doing it when my mind is fresh.

That is just one of the residual benefits. What would your dream RPX Male look like? That is the clean cut answer. I'm simply attempting to be productive. Don't worry… You should leave no stone unturned when it is linked to RPX Male Finally, I am using a more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Anti-Fraud  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keto Original – Before Buying Must Read Benefits & Side Effects

Keto Original Will you still search for the future to be the day you start your weight-reduction plan? Will you still dream approximately it, yet believing it'll in no way seem? Will you trust there may be gold at the end of the rainbow for all of us however you?

https://www.alertpills.com/keto-original-canada/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Where To Buy leptitox-nutrition?

https://supplementblend.com/leptitox-nutrition/

There is a study that shows 61% of experts believe this leptitox-nutrition is moral. For sure, I'm under the gun even more than previously. Now I might feel like falling asleep. Doing this is easily missed. What sort of male enhancement best brands do you use? I sense that my plans will have made a solution the best that it might be.

This eventuation is designed to work with this. It is by no means all inclusive, although this will give you a good beginning. You might need to blend that in. I will continue with my gnc male…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Keto Original – Before Buying Must Read Benefits & Side Effects

Keto Original Will you still search for the future to be the day you start your weight-reduction plan? Will you still dream approximately it, yet believing it'll in no way seem? Will you trust there may be gold at the end of the rainbow for all of us however you?

https://www.alertpills.com/keto-original-canada/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. https://healthleans.com/arcaderm-serum/

Arcaderm Serum This viable enemy of maturing cream offers you supple, smooth and sans wrinkle skin tone without making any negative impacts. It has a broad measure of collagen to bring smooth, perfect and without wrinkle skin. https://healthleans.com/arcaderm-serum/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Where To Buy leptitox-nutrition?

https://supplementblend.com/leptitox-nutrition/

There is a study that shows 61% of experts believe this leptitox-nutrition is moral. For sure, I'm under the gun even more than previously. Now I might feel like falling asleep. Doing this is easily missed. What sort of male enhancement best brands do you use? I sense that my plans will have made a solution the best that it might be.

This eventuation is designed to work with this. It is by no means all inclusive, although this will give you a good beginning. You might need to blend that in. I will continue with my gnc male…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. What Are The Ingredients Used In Supreme Keto Max?

Forskolin- Forskolin is the synthetic found in the underlying foundations of plant Plectranthus Barbatus. It expands the procedure of weight reduction without influencing the weight. Garcinia Cambogia- Garcinia Cambogia could be a natural product furthermore alluded to as Malabar Tamarind which is famously utilized in weight reduction supplements Supreme Keto Max. It could keep glucose and cholesterol level under tight restraints as well. Nutrient B12- Vitamin B12 weight reduction enhancements will offer vitality and lift your digestion. L-Carnitine – It's a normally happening amino corrosive side project that is regularly assumed as a weight reduction supplement. Ginseng- It is an…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. **%% +27715451704 (VAAL) BEST AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES in Soshanguve, Pietermaritzbu

**%% +27715451704 (VAAL) BEST AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS AND ACTIVATION POWDER FOR CLEANING BLACK NOTES in Soshanguve, Pietermaritzburg Pinetown
    Polokwane Pretoria Randburg Roodepoort Rustenburg
    Sebokeng Soweto Springbok Stellenbosch Thohoyandou Umlazi Upington Vanderbijlpark
    Vereeniging Welkom Tembisa Kempton Park Port Elizabeth Bellville Boksburg Benoni Bloemfontein Cape Town
    Centurion Durban East London George Empangeni Katlehong Germiston Johannesburg Ibhayi
    Khayelitsha Kimberley Klerksdorp Mamelodi Mitchells Plain Mthatha Nelspruit Newcastle Witbank Eastern cape,
    Free State Gauteng KwaZulu-Natal Limpopo Mpumalanga Namibia, Botswana, Mozambique, Zambia, Swaziland, Madagascar, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Uganda, Limpopo, JORDAN, Kuwait, Turkey, Belgium, Saudi Arabia, Australia, to Johannesburg ,, Germany, Austria, Vancouver, Denmark, Hong Kong, China…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base