WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hide specific shipping method if free shipping is available

Make it possible in the free version to hide specific shipping methods when free shipping becomes available. Right now you can either hide all other shipping methods if free shipping is available or you can show all shipping methods. But if you want to only hide one specific shipping method when free shipping is available you can't do that.

306 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    48 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UPS Shipping Label Printing from Within Woocommerce

We would love the ability to print shipping labels from within Woocommerce for UPS, as well as FedEx and USPS. Right now we use PayPal integration as a means to print USPS labels, but since we started taking payments through merchants other than PayPal it has been very tedious going through each order and manually copying-and-pasting or exporting the order information and putting into the UPS, FedEx, or USPS shipping label website.

It looks like there is some traction on FedEx and maybe USPS shipping label extension development for Woocommerce (both of which we would love) but UPS is also…

160 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce should have the ability to ship from multiple locations!

Many companies have different fulfillment centers around the country, some produce and ship A and some produce and ship B. there should be away to integrate this into the shipping costs...

110 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. soColissimo

There's an official addon for Colissimo (French shipping method), but none for soColissimo which is extremely needed.

There's a third party addon that does it but it doesn't seem reliable.

An official addon would be hugely needed.

95 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. One Product that ships in multiple boxes

Allow a single product to ship in multiple boxes.

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. UPS Worldship added to the UPS plugin

I would like the Woo UPS plugin to generate the correct file output for orders to Worldship, and thus automatic label printing without inputting all the information by hand.

This would be a great time saver and if there are high volumes of orders, it could be very necessary. Just walk in your office and the number of labels indicate the number of orders, just stick and place the package on the out going pallet.

The label should indicate the products it is for in some way as well. (as opposed to sticking them on and sending random products).

And…

56 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Track and trace for costummers to look where their Package is (PostNL - Dutch)

Costumers wanna know when at what time / day their package is delivered. If the post-order company can send automatic track and trace codes... it will safe a lot of time (else you have to do it manually). And returning/sending a product is then also much easier this way. Just an easy sticker on the box and your done for sending ;)

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Post Danmark (Pacsoft Online) integration

An integration with the Danish post firm, Post Danmark and their system (Pacsoft Online) for package labels. I need the ability to print a package label right from the woocommerce panel. I am pretty sure I can provide you with API or something from Post Danmark if needed? Please let me know if there are any possiblities of this coming true as it would be an amazing mprovement of my webshop system (and all other Danish users). I would indeed recommend this to others in case.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Choose Counties and Townships, instead zip code

In some countries the zip code does not use, I need a shipping more specific.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Parcel2go extension

To be able to automatically load shipments with Parcel2Go using their API.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. DHL

HEy All i am from germany , i am building a new woocommerce page also i am a beginner :D soory for my english
    so my idea is to build or progamming a new plugin for DHL ... dhl is a shipping in germany , i have search long time for a plugin and this is not exist ... is this a good idea or is this to many to work

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. We need Freight added to the UPS and the Fed-Ex Shipping plugin. I have an account with UPS freight and I need this added to the UPS plugin

We need Freight added to the UPS and the Fed-Ex Shipping plugin. I have an account with UPS freight and I need this added to the UPS plugin I bought. This way all i have to do is add my access key for freight account along with my access key for my domestic along with the rest of the information to make this accounts work. And tell how i want to ship my products. Example: pallet, floor jack, ect. And tell the plugin which way each product is to go domestic or freight and in the US or International or…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. So Colissimo

So Colissimo: choosing among five delivery solutions and a wide network throughout metropolitan France for all your online orders.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add DPD as a shipping extension

DPD is a highly popular shipper in the UK. Other e-commerce platforms including Magneto and Shopify have excellent integrations for this shipper and to help UK users as there isn't much options for UK users at present.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add "request shipping quote" as a shipping option

We are an art gallery and frame shop so some of our items (hardware) are easy to categorize for flat rate shipping but our art is not. Each piece is vastly different and requires special packing on top of shipping.

I know there is a dynamic shipping extension but the $150 yearly subscription is a bit steep for the frequency of our online art sales. I am trying to find a good solution that allows us to pick and choose which items can go through check out with shipping calculated automatically and and which items are held in checkout for…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Shipment Tracking Plugin + PayPal integration

When I input the tracking number for a product that was paid for by PayPal, it'd be great if that information could be passed to PayPal and the order updated there as well. Otherwise, I end up needing to update two records with the tracking info.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DHL

Shipping calculation for DHL

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Send box sizes in order email for UPS and USPS shipping

Since the UPS and USPS extensions use box sizes to calculate shipping rates; send the box sizes in the order email to the admin so the employees that do the packaging can use the most efficient boxes.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Integrate Product Vendors with Correios (Brazil)

So currently in Brazil with don't have shipping options for marketplaces as Correios Plugin just allow to calculate shipping based in ONE ZIP CODE. At this point I have my website almost ready, but cannot go through without some though programing to make this happen...

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin for multiple address orders

The WooThemes Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin is a very useful plugin for creating invoices and packing lists for orders. However, with single orders that ship to multiple address, using the WooThemes Shipping Multiple Adresses plugin, there is currently no way to print an invoice or packing list for each address independently.

It would be great if the Print Invoices & Packing Lists plugin had an option to select what address to print an invoice or packing list for, if the order is shipping to multiple addresses.

This would make the shipping and invoicing process much easier, especially during…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base