WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Right-justification of prices in order details tables, and fix discounts

Not an idea, so much as two easy fixes:

1 - prices should be right-justified. You can do this in css with class 'amount'), but...
    2 - negative prices then don't display correctly; the '-' is outside the 'amount' span.

Fixing negative prices is easy, in abstract-wc-order.php:

1 - remove the "'-' ." on line 1753; instead...
    2 - roll the minus into wcprice on line 1697. Instead of wcprice(x), enter wc_price(0-x).

That's it. You can now add custom css to diplay class 'amount' with right-justification. It's in a span, so remember to change 'display' to 'block'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Draft Notifier

Currently if a Shop Manager submits a post/product/coupon they can only submit for review. This would be fine if the admin were notified, but there is no notification even when the admin logs in that there are new drafts to be approved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extention that enables auto add productpages and categories to menu

It would save a lot of time if there was an option to automatically add newly created productpages/categories to the main menu, just like its possible with normal pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lock icons on content that is restricted to members.

Hi

For the new Woocommerce Memberships plugin. It is good but two considerations:

1. It would be great if content that is behind the membership paywall show as being locked on headlines and excerpts. I.e. when a non-member is viewing the content headlines and excerpts there should be a padlock icon next to any headline which when clicked will come up with a message saying you need to purchase etc. And optionally an unlocked padlock icon against public content.

Right now public visitors have no way of knowing that the content is locked so they will endlessly have to click through…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Reset Button for Product Tags Widget

The product tags widget works great, but there's no way to remove the filter without refreshing the page. I'd like to see a reset button added once a tag has been clicked on that would remove all tag filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Here's what I posted as a support ticket... A START date for coupons

I see where to set the "Coupon expiry date" (under Edit Coupon > General) which is great, but I also want to set a "Coupon start date" so that customers won't be able to use the coupon BEFORE the official start of a promotional sale.

I know I can delay the posting date (which helps), but I also want to update the header ad to show an UPCOMING sale, but block usage of the coupon until the sale is officially started. How do I do this? Thanks in advance! :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Widget add price to parent a tag

I am currently building a new theme and messing around with styling WooCommerce widgets. I noticed the price is outside of the anchor tag, where as the image and product title are contained within the anchor tag. Is there a reason behind this? I think it would make more sense to be included within the tag.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Admin drag in and out of sub (parent) categories in the back-end product categories page

would be nice if we could drag and drop in and out of sub categories insted of needing to go in Edit Product Category to change the parent list

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display Child Pages Only Categories Option

I would love to have an option where only Child Categories are only visible and not other parent categories.
    This is what mean: http://organicskincare.com/product-category/ilike/
    I want only iLike categories to be displayed.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currency Converter Plugin

I'm using the currency convertor and it does a good job but I'd like the ability to control the output. For instance, it only outputs short versions of the currency and I'd like to instead put 'Australian Dollars' as appose to AUD.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. WooCommerce Membership redirect to url on login

Allow Admin to define a specific page which the user gets directed to when they login based on their membership. e.g.

Bronze Plan member gets directed to website.com/bronze at login
    Silver Plan member gets directed to website.com/silver at login
    Gold Plan member gets directed to website.com/gold at login

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. WC Subscriptions - Stripe Invoices

Hello,

We use Stripe to send a lot of Invoices. Unfortunately if you create an Invoice, it will add it to be billed later. The problem with this is with WC Subscription and Stripe, the open invoices never get charged out. The only way to do this is to hit the Invoice Now button.

Is it possible to make the Stripe Plugin charge any outstanding invoices on the customers account when the monthly fee goes through? This is how it works if you use the Stripe interface itself but not when using WC Subscriptions with Stripe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add Follow-up Emails shortcodes that refer to the User (as opposed to the Bill payer)

The variable {customerfirstname}, for example, refers to the first name of the bill payer. There is no variable that refers to the first name of the user. This is needed for clients who pay on behalf of someone else.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove 'add to cart' when user presses enter

If a user adds a quantity via their keyboard and presses enter it will 'add to cart' but that was not what the user intends.

My shop uses the Gravity Forms and Measurement Price Calculator, and on and iPad the user must press enter to get product price, pressing enter on the keyboard 'adds to cart' when the user is not ready to do so.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On the product page there is only room for a quantity of 123 or 999. There needs to be room for 4 digits like 8888 or 5 digests like 77777.

On the product page there is only room for a quantity of 123 or 999. There needs to be room for 4 digits like 8888 or 5 digests like 77777. I have customers who order 2000 or 1560 and they cannot be sure of the quantity because they can't see it. If they make changes, and recalculate, the correct figure may not come up.

Also, when my customers run the cursor over the box, it would be nice if the quantity discounts would show, or there would be another place on the order page to see quantity discounts. For now,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make add-on price display optional in input controls

It would be nice to have the option to hide the price from displaying in the add-on input control:

<option data-raw-price="1.00" data-price="1.00" value="my-option">My Option</option>

Have a checkbox in each add-on configuration to show or hide the price.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Settings page for editing css of admin pages

Our order fulfillment and shipping department have a hard time seeing the gray text on the order pages in the admin area. It would be helpful to have a CSS editing section in the WooCommerce Settings to change font colors and size. Trying to add to the theme CSS, often is overwritten by the admin.css file. This means I have to edit the admin.css file. Then when applying any upgrade I have to keep notes as to the edits, so I can apply them to any upgrades before uploading the upgrade. It's a small thing, but it would make life…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. scrolling gallery

integrate into a scrolling gallery like on the Bold News theme

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base