WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption

Add to cart button on individual images within a gallery ideally within the caption.
    I simply want to add a button in the caption field of an image with a gallery - so that the layout & display is more orderly than a whole page of products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Notification on PayPal refund of 60 day refund limit

We've been experiencing a problem where it's very easy to make a refund only to find out the refund didn't go out because it had been 60 days.

We often take bookings more than 60 days before an event. If a customer decides to cancel after the 60 days and a member of staff runs an automatic refund through woocommerce order admin the refund will not go through.

We're suggesting that a notification of 60 day refund limit in the refund field.

Would it be possible to add this notification by taking the date of purchase and displaying a notice…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exploit observed: Spam comments in mod qeue with comments disabled

Hi, I don't know where else to submit this.

With comments disabled on product pages, we have received three "spam" comments. I have reviewed the source of the product pages the spam was "submitted" from, and no form submit code for comments is included on those pages (which is correct per comments being disabled). Our child theme "hides" some default Product page content items, but a comment form is not among them.

The presence of these comments in our moderation qeue, and the origin & timing of the attempted posts, indicates an exploit against WooCommerce. In our case no harm…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve,

Ideally, the best place to report this would be at the WordPress.org forums for WooCommerce, here: http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/.

If you feel you’ve found a security issue in future, please do report these to http://automattic.com/security/.

In this instance, it looks like you’re receiving spam comments (Product Reviews in WooCommerce are stored as comments on the product).

There’s a great few tips here ( https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-spam-despite-no-comment-interface-in-loop-how?replies=5 ) regarding remedying this.

Thanks and regards,
    Matty Cohen.

4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dont re-desing the datamodel for Woocommerce everytime, and improve the delete function. The change _product_image_galery is useless

I could not find a other way to contact!
    Dont re-desing the datamodel for Woocommerce everytime, and improve the delete function. The change to productimage_galery is useless, and it gives more user action.
    So it see for now it's not professional, while Woocommerce the idea is good. But technical there are some mistakes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Woocommerce Follow Ups Birthday add on

Could you please add a birthday month email to the plugin. So we can offer our customers birthday discount coupons either on the day or the month of their birthday.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability for plugins to earn monetize from performance/revenue earned as a result

Would like to add the ability for woocommerce plugin developers to enable a performance based revenue model for plugins to be monetized when the plugin installed results in sales/savings for the customer/store. Is this possible as it stands today ? I'm not aware of any tracking or billing API or other tracking method that would allow for woocommerce plugins to be monetized outside of a one-time and/or static subscription based model.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Product Vendors and Idevaffiliate

Since Idevaffiliate integrates with Woocommerce, I would like to run them together, along with Product Vendors. Do they play together nicely? Is a special integration required? Or can I just circumvent Product Vendors and get the data from Woocommerce and feed it directly into idevaffiliate. Please advise. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding Moneybookers or google checkout payment gateway option

I find this difficult to add paymeny gateway option as indian customers dont get to use paypal - Rs. is not listed with paypal as preferred currency.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Invoicing & Packing Slips - Native

There should be Invoicing feature natively to WooCom why any chargeable ? Also it should have features like these :

Buyer Can provide their GST to Platform
    Seller Can provide their GST to Platform
    Once the Invoice gets Automatically generated it should have both Buyers & Sellers GST Mentioned on it for Tax works and GST settlement.

Secondly, The Invoice should have the option to be generated individually per Seller so that each Invoice would have separate GST IDs mentioned for Tax Work for Buyer

Thirdly The Invoice should also specify Seller's Company Name along side Product Name and its…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Back order available

Hi, this is just a suggestion:

Sometimes you need to put a product on back order. But currently the only place to see this is on a single product page. It would be nice to see a product is on back order on the shop page, maybe under the price or item title.

Thanks.

sanjay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Create a Showcase Product Widget to be Used on Other Sites or Blogs

With Etsy. Amazon, and Shopify you can build an iframe widget of 10 products or less, that produces a code to be inserted in the sidebar of other sites or blogs. I've seen specific apps for facebook or instagram but I need a widget that can be inserted on my other non-commerce sites that will point back to my woocommerce store. If there is such as app for product promotion or mini store OUTSIDE the loop I've yet to find it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. c c

Will, now is B2C sales model, in the future version for new features is support for customers to sell things, that C2C. My English is not good, that is, Google Translation.
    On the Internet, if there is such a card? How to achieve C2C features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Right-justification of prices in order details tables, and fix discounts

Not an idea, so much as two easy fixes:

1 - prices should be right-justified. You can do this in css with class 'amount'), but...
    2 - negative prices then don't display correctly; the '-' is outside the 'amount' span.

Fixing negative prices is easy, in abstract-wc-order.php:

1 - remove the "'-' ." on line 1753; instead...
    2 - roll the minus into wcprice on line 1697. Instead of wcprice(x), enter wc_price(0-x).

That's it. You can now add custom css to diplay class 'amount' with right-justification. It's in a span, so remember to change 'display' to 'block'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Draft Notifier

Currently if a Shop Manager submits a post/product/coupon they can only submit for review. This would be fine if the admin were notified, but there is no notification even when the admin logs in that there are new drafts to be approved.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Extention that enables auto add productpages and categories to menu

It would save a lot of time if there was an option to automatically add newly created productpages/categories to the main menu, just like its possible with normal pages.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Lock icons on content that is restricted to members.

Hi

For the new Woocommerce Memberships plugin. It is good but two considerations:

1. It would be great if content that is behind the membership paywall show as being locked on headlines and excerpts. I.e. when a non-member is viewing the content headlines and excerpts there should be a padlock icon next to any headline which when clicked will come up with a message saying you need to purchase etc. And optionally an unlocked padlock icon against public content.

Right now public visitors have no way of knowing that the content is locked so they will endlessly have to click through…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Reset Button for Product Tags Widget

The product tags widget works great, but there's no way to remove the filter without refreshing the page. I'd like to see a reset button added once a tag has been clicked on that would remove all tag filters.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Here's what I posted as a support ticket... A START date for coupons

I see where to set the "Coupon expiry date" (under Edit Coupon > General) which is great, but I also want to set a "Coupon start date" so that customers won't be able to use the coupon BEFORE the official start of a promotional sale.

I know I can delay the posting date (which helps), but I also want to update the header ad to show an UPCOMING sale, but block usage of the coupon until the sale is officially started. How do I do this? Thanks in advance! :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base