WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a screenshot or demo for Advanced Product Pricing in Dynamic Pricing

There are screenshots for almost everything else, just not this one thing that interests me most ...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Schedule a follow-up email for a specific product on a chosen date

Select a product (which has variable dates) and choose a specific date for email to send out and email will send to all people who purchased the product on that scheduled date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sensei: Auto-start a course when a linked lesson is marked as completed (this was possible in a previous Sensei version already)

In an earlier Sensei plugin version, the following "glitch" existed that was actually a feature to us, but it was patched. It should return as a feature because it was useful:

Previously, the following process was possible:
    - Step 1: All lessons are linked to a course, i.e. no lessons without a course.
    - Step 2: Users are sent to the first lesson of a course directly instead of to the course page.
    - Step 3:The users watch the video, and are able to mark the lesson as completed - although they haven't officially (i.e. in terms of Sensei) started…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would like to be able to optionally NOT list Add-Ons as Line Items

We were using Add-Ons as a way to collect student info from parents. Having these show up as line items with a price in the cart makes this approach unusable. I'm sure for most having the line items is a big win, for us, it was a disaster (a bug was also counting these line items against inventory). It would be nice to be able to completely toggle off display of Add-Ons as line items in the cart.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter "Pending Cancellation" from Recipients

We recently sent a Single Email to a list of Active Subscribers for a product. Only afterwards did we notice that users with a Pending Cancellation also received the email. It would be nice to at least have the option to skip those users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Snorless

Is dit jullie manier van mensen oplichten
    De site zo aanpassen dat er niet meer gereageerd kan worden word het te heet onder je voeten en dan nog te durven zeggen dat we weer zoveel mensen tevreden hebben gesteld ********* oplichters zijn jullie

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Spend a $value on anything in store and receive another $valueB off an item (priced from $valueB +)

Spend a $value on anything in store and receive another $valueB off an item (priced from $valueB +)

we want to have a promo where you get a free umbrella but the are different price ranges so i would be good to allow for a dollar value off the discounted product based on spending a required value

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Demo contents

Hello
    I describe my reason of refund request.
    I'm novice of woothemes and wordpress.
    I wanted to small change for my website using the demo contents of theme.

I heard wootheme is best for ecommerce.
    But for me foreigner it's a liitle difficult.
    At first I want to try easy theme.
    And I hope an easy guide for beginner's guide.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Skatafka

At Skatafka, we focus on providing a selection of the very best products so you can live a healthier life. We're here to serve as your resource for top quality vitamins, supplements, probiotics, and all the health and fitness support you need on your personal journey to wellness.
    Read More: https://skatafka.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Language

Please add Georgian language

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Coupon codes – currency or % in overview

In the coupon admin section, it would be great that in the amount column to not show simply a number, but also a % sign if it’s a percentage discount or the currency symbol if it’s flat rate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add-on shortcodes

I'd like to be able to include add-on selctions via shortcode. That way I can include add-on purchases on post types that fall outside Woo (e.g., event tickets)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Add-ons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Indonesian Shipping Couriers , like Gojek/GoSend , JNE, J&T ,TIKI, Indonesian Post. Indonesia has a very big ecommerce base.

Woocommerce should develop extension for indonesian couriers like Gojek/GoSend , JNE, J&T ,TIKI, Indonesian Post. Indonesia has a very big ecommerce base and one of the largest population in the world.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to be able to reset the icon badge at the start of each mnth so that it coordinates with the correct amount of mnthly orders.

The Woo icon has a notification on the icon itself (red circle with the number in it). I have no idea what that number coordinates with. It should reset that the start of each month so that it accurately shows the number of orders received for the month. It is a very quick easy way to see monthly volume without even having to launch the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Have the ability to delete duplicate products on the mobile app

I have duplicate products on my mobile app. It would make things easier if I could go through and delete the duplicate products from here instead of going to might store and doing it

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. more shop by a woocommerce application

I ask you to add more shop by a woocommerce application or I can check out my shop that I chose by an option that exists in apalication

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Integration/Connector  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 100% All-Natural Herbal Extract

Do you want to look to be flattered? I literally invented this genre of mighty leaf cbd oil in order that this was an unrepeated incentive. This is like ******* your head against a brick wall. I had not mistrusted that I should not like to forget about it. This may be financially beneficial.

There probably are loads of methods that you can sense of a Feel Better Every Day that coins a spirit for a mighty leaf cbd oil. I have been attempting to discover a good Improve Mood company for a while now. mighty leaf cbd oil will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - Product Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to manage availability of bookable products on certain dates

I have discovered with dismay that it is impossible to block one or more bookable products (in this case, rental bikes) when they are unavailable for specific dates - for example due to repairs.

It appears it is also impossible to create a manual booking as an admin without making an actual payment - unless you want to allow all orders to be confirmed and block availability without the payment being required.

I believe both these options should be included for bookable products.

For the moment, I have had to make cash payments possible and created an order using that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Video on how to properly use the plugins like WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator Help

There is really no real instructions on how to make this plugin work you just purchase and hope that its works this sucks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base