WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Active Brands widget

Similar to the Active Product Filters, brands could use its own active filters widget or adapt to be recognized by the Active Product Filters widget.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Brands  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Resources with Quantity

What I expected

When I add a new resource, the only options available are cost related: http://cld.wthms.co/1a4Rw/4LpY55lc

If I 'Edit Resource' I'm then shown the option to modify the available quantity: http://cld.wthms.co/OUIr/389l7K5X

It really tripped me up trying to figure out why I couldn't complete a booking based on the has persons and the max bookings per block I had set to be 16, until I found the resource qty. setting.

I think it would make a lot more sense to also include the qty. setting when you originally create the resource.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Bookings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Product Add-ons compatibility - price * nights

WooCommerce Bookings has a checkbox to select to multiply the add-on cost per the number of blocks.
    This does not exist in Accommodation Bookings, neither is done automatically.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Email preview using generic data is not readily apparent

Its not obvious that the data being used when previewing emails from the admin is just a bunch of hardcoded generic data. Should add a notice at the top of the preview email indicating that this is just dummy data being used to show what the email will look like.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pay with Amazon / Amazon Payments - Integrate with Social Login plugin

The Pay with Amazon plugin requires users to sign-in/up before they complete their purchase.

The login button is shown at the top of the checkout page.

Only users who login with Amazon payments and only if they used the button provided by this plugin, are allowed to complete a payment.

On the contrast, the Social Login plugin allows users to login with various providers and the button placement is different.

You should:
    1. Add an option on the Amazon plugin to disable the login option
    2. Allow amazon checkout for any authenticated user, regardless of their authentication method (facebook, google,…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Restrict bundled items selection based on total Bundle price

Similarly to how it is currently possible to restrict the total quantity by using the Min/Max Items mini-extension

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Bundles  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Launch calendar / date picker when clicking in From / To fields

On the front end product booking page, you can select not to show the calendar unless it's clicked on - but there are also the Date From / TO fields.

In my opinion, clicking in these fields should launch the calendar / date picker as illustrated in the attached screenshot - though it should also be possible for the user to write dates in these fields also.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Rename en_US.po file to follow-up-emails_en-US.po

Though not crucial, it appears to be the standard to name .po files with the plugin name in it, to avoid confusion, user suggested renaming en_US.po to follow-up-emails_en-US.po.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Analysis store

The analysis store and KPI and edit the Push notifications canceled , pending refunded and failed for own and customer used onesignal API

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Compatibility with Bulk Variation Forms plugin

What I'd like to see is:
    - With Bulk Variations Form and Min/Max Quantities, a minimum qty of 12 is set under General tab.

- Add 6 for one variable, 6 for another, total of 12
    - No errors shown, products go to cart.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow formula in rates

Tthere does not seem to be an easy way to add a discount or supplement for e.g. a one night stay.

I imagine this could be as simple as adding an additional field in the "Rates" row? Something along the lines of Range of Number of Nights - this will allow users to add a discount or supplement accordingly

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WooCommerce Pre-orders Without Date/Time

It would be nice if instead of setting a specific date of availability we could just set a number of pre-orders to reach.
    So as soon as 100 pre-orders are made, the product is available.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Table Rates per Product vs Subtotal

Add a dropdown on the admin side of the Table Rate Extension, asking if the condition and rate should apply Per Product, or on the Subtotal of all items.

In other words, if I want shipping on my $50 items to be different than shipping on 2 x $25 items, I could set up conditions based on price, then select shipping to be calculated Per Product

I know a Per-Product extension exists, but then you couldn't offer different shipping options such as standard, expedited, overnight, international, etc.

This would basically give you the option to combine the best of both…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. change subscription status to `Pending Cancellation` if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal.

change the subscription status to Pending Cancellation if the customer cancels his billing agreement on PayPal. Currently, the subscription stays active until the renewal and the reports are not accurate

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove text "Booking Date" to remove ambiguity

On the booking page it says "Booking Date: *****

This currently seems to show the start date of the booking. Is that intentional, or should it be "Today" as in the date the booking is being made?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enhancement: `my-subscriptions` endpoint visibility

Right now there are 3 endpoints:
    unsubscribe
    email-preferences
    email-subscriptions

You have the option to show email-preferences from My Account, under the Settings. This section is confusingly called "Email Subscriptions" even though it uses the email-preferences endpoint. This section contains any mailing lists you've signed up for and lets you remove yourself from them.

email-subscriptions, on the other hand, will show all the email subscriptions you signed up for when you made a purchase. You'll see the Order associated with the subscription and you can unsubscribe from that list.

I think we should move everything to one preferences page for…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Plugin for managing warehouses.

Is there any plugin to categorize the various products in stores? So to know how many and where products are stock.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Option to add more than one calendar

I would like calendar pop up to span two month on the front end and if possible also to have separate calendar for check in and check out, not one for the both - something like this image: http://www.formisimo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bookingcom-date-picker.png

From this site all about booking forms. http://tinyurl.com/jar9rz7

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Only send emails triggered by a category purchase once, even when multiple products in that category are purchased

When a product belongs to a category with other products in it and there are FUE for those other products, if you purchase product 1, you will get the FUE for product 1 and other products that category. So multiple emails are sent, one for each product.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base