WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want to stop it from saying "No shipping options" to "Please enter your address to see your shipping options".

I want to change the "No shipping options" to "Please enter your address to see your shipping options."

Old php snippets in the function file and even a plugin built to do this do not work. I wish they would.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Minor styling of 'Sold By'

When selecting the 'Sold By' option in the configuration, the following default text will emerge in WooCommerce:

Sold By: <vendor name>

The .wcpv-sold-by-single class leaves no option to add width of say 150px to "Sold By:" to achieve a column look-alike style. Would you consider updating your code to enable that? Also, the capital letter 'B' isn't default in all countries. Would be nice if text could just say "Sold by:". Thanks.

Many thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 7 Things About Synapse XT Your Boss Wants to Know

Synapse XT
    There is so far an epic level of genuine disdain concerning wearing a listening contraption since people see that they are pulverized and that they are not advanced.
    My Official Website:- http://heathbliss.com/synapse-xt/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I WANT TO JOIN SECRET SOCIETY OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL TO BE RICH+2348173582925

Have you been looking for a way to end poverty in your life’ and you have gone many places for spiritual help with no good result this is the final stage of your problem just contact the great temple of lucifer brotherhood occult kingdom today and have your financial break through

this is the full opportunity given to the wise people in Africa Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches.Our magical powers…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When using Shipwire module - limit the maxlength of billing/shipping address input fields to 25 characters to comply with Shipwire limits.

Shipwire puts all orders on Hold if the address line is longer than 25 characters. Limit the input fields in WooCommerce to comply with Shipwire standards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Shipping Methods  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Payment Request Button

Move Payment Request Button below Add to Cart button.
    The Add to Cart Button gets lost if Apple Pay and PayPal Checkout are enabled.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add authorization to Simplify Commerce plug in

In Simplify Commerce you do not have authorization option

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Zoeken in woo app

Zoeken per merk in de woo app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Mobile Apps (iOS & Android)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ability to set global Ticket Fields

It would be really beneficial to be able to set global ticket fields, such that when a new product is created and the 'Ticket' option is selected, a default set of fields is loaded from the plugin's global settings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Box Office  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add a free plugin to integrate with Mad Mimi - GREAT idea!

What I need, and what others who operate an eCommerce store may appreciate who use Mad Mimi as their newsletter provider, is a plugin that would allow buyers to sign up at check out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Data sharing

It would much helpful for shop owners if you can add sharing and mailing options in the mobile app, like order details sharing, sales report sharing etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow enabling trigger for a specific ticket on an event.

RSVP tickets are not selectable/searchable for triggering events here:

Image Link: http://cld.wthms.co/SUppw

The code only looks for products that are tickets, and RSVP tickets are not products.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. NPC Secure - National Processing Company - npc.net

Have a client that's been with them for 15 years. Anyone else run into this one?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Work With Ejunkie

I want to create a site that works with ejunkie using your theme. eJunkie helps me protect my files from being shared to everyone. If your cart worked with eJunkie that would be so cool.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. multi vendor

Hello,

I am trying to create a website similar to this https://www.vestiairecollective.com but with different products. Can I use WooCommerce for this? It's basically a peer to peer market place, where users can sell their own items as well as buy off others. I then want to turn my site to an app. Can I do this with WooCommerce?

Thanks,
    Tina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Amazon pay is the next best thing in India.. please develop a plugin for the Indian customers - India is the 2nd biggest ecommerce Industry

Amazon pay is the next best thing in India.. please develop a plugin for the Indian customers - India is the 2nd biggest ecommerce Industry

Please add India for the amazon pay today..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. HP printer is right product for you

HP Printer Assistant right hand is a product that you can use to set up a printer, check the supply, scanner, ink level and do a lot more. HP Printer Partner is accessible in every printer made after 2009, yet you can download the HP Printer companion window 10 on your frame, at which point you do not have the chance. With the HP printer companion, you can run the respective printer, so now download HP Printer Partner Window 10 for your printer. For more know about Hp Printer Assistant, you may call at 1-877-301-0214 and also may go here…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show Applied Coupon(s) in Mini-Cart

Right now, it appears the only place you can add a coupon and see the coupons applied is on the cart page. It would be great if users could apply coupons and see the applied coupons (if any) in the mini-cart (both the drop-down version of the mini-cart and the sidebar widget).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add filters to add/remove classes on templates

To change templates we have to copy the templates from the plugin to our theme. Most of the time I just need to add or remove a few classes - for example on the cart.php the classes for the table to make them bootstrap ready:

<table class="shoptable shoptable_responsive cart woocommerce-cart-form__contents" cellspacing="0">

So just for 2 CSS Classes I don`t want to copy the whole template.

Kind regards,
    Florian

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce