WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Woocommerce Stripe plugin / Remove / "Remember Me"

I have a feature request for Woocommerce that remove "Remember me" from stripe iframe

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. currency converter

Hi,

The currency converter works perfectly only if the visitor doesn't use the back button which skips back to the previous currency if clicked.

Using the back button is unfortunately expected user interaction with any website.

This plugin is therefore flawed in terms of 'Usability'.

Better ask on 1st visit what country are you in and then invoke the currency of that country. Most websites do this.

Just my 2 cents.
    Kind regards

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Found a bug

Hello wordpress and woocommerce experts, I am facing a wordpress bugs in mobile version. I am unable to fix it. check the link from your any mobile device

Main site with theme

http://www.vocabulix.com.au/product/manifold-irrigation-solenoid-valve-24vac-34-male-inlet-34-male-outlet-50lpm/

and click add to cart and then try to checkout page. The checkout page isnot loading. But from computer browser its working perfectly.

First i thought it may be problem about my theme. Then i installed a fresh wordpress with woocmmerce and add a test product to test either its bug of woocommerce or the theme.

Check the fresh woocommece core here

Fresh woocommerce site

http://test.vocabulix.com.au/product/test/

Now…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow Stripe to capture a LOWER than initially authorized amount

Allow Stripe to capture a LOWER than initially authorized amount. Automatically refund the difference between captured and authorized amounts.

1. Capture either whatever the new ORDER TOTAL is or

2. Allow to enter any amount to capture that is lower than authorized amount

3. Automatically refund/release the difference

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Gateway Stripe  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stripe Store Card Info - ApplePay

Storing credit card information is critical to conveniently billing the client without the hassle of taking payment each week. Up until now I’ve been using a 3rd party Stripe Gateway that automatically lets me store CC info without prompting the customer. When activating Woocommerce Stripe Gateway so that customers can pay via ApplePay, it prompts the customer to check a box in order save credit card info on stripe servers. I need this checkbox to just be automatically checked and hidden because this is a part of our terms that they already have checked.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Product Vendors and Idevaffiliate

I'm not a developer. I'm not sure what to suggest. I would just like them to work together so I can buy the software. If it doesn't work together, maybe I should just not do the marketplace.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Native integration with Moosend, Sendgrid and similar services

Please provide extensions for services such as Moosend, Sendgrid and others

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. add product image from media

add a product image to a product directly from medialibrary

We upload media to medialibrary and then from products connect the image to the product

The best way would be if it was an automated proces, witch connects the recently uploaded media (filename = SKU) to the product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Core  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. commission per order based on flat rate or percentage of specific product.

commission per order for salesperson based on flat rate or percentage per product. instead of being able to get commission for a product only, instead commission on order for salesperson based on commission amounts set per product. possibly also a separate page that can act as a point of sale for salespeople where they can take an order manually and in turn receive their commission for the sale. i want to be able to specify a commission rate for each product but and apply that to the total order's commission

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bulk Payment for USPS Shipping Labels

I use WooCommerce Services to buy and purchase USPS labels for orders. It's convenient to an extent, but it's also very inconvenient when I have 50 orders in one day to have to individually purchase each label, which usually sets off my bank's security lockdown system AND it takes a long time... And probably worse is when the Post Office employees roll their eyes at me when I come in with 50 packages and can't give them the single sheet with the one barcode that they can scan to enter in the packages into the system all at once. Is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Send an email when a custom order field changed

Send an email when a custom order field changed
    Extension: WooCommerce Admin Custom Order Fields

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Media/images available to multiple vendors

I recently noticed that I can make an image available to a specific vendor by adding the vendor ID number to the image.

I have tried to make one image available to multiple vendors by entering ID numbers separated by a comma, but it only recognises the first ID number.

Many of my vendors sell similar products that use the same generic image (eg. lettuce, carrots etc). I would like to make all generic product images available to multiple vendors, so they can see in their own media library what images are available to them. This way, if they decide…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Product Vendors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Urgently revise the Marketing release roadmap

The WC community is already upset at A8Cs recent heavy handed methods of adding advertising to every inch of Admin real estate, and the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard is going to illicit the same response.

I beg you, please revise the current roadmap for the Marketing Dashboard: offer functionality and an API to help users manage all their WC marketing efforts in one place, and then stuff it with upsells.

Because by creating a new top level menu, whose sole purpose at launch is to highlight installable plugins is a recipe for disaster.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Category - Marketing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add (Auction) to (Product Vendors) Extension

I Searched for auction / buy now store extension. Woo only has a multiple vendor that allows for buy now and receive a commission for something more like drop shippers type store. I could use this app as well as others if it allowed to create an auction style store with buy now options for multiple auctioneers. without it, business can not go on like an eBay style business. Thank you for your time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. OFFER FOR CUSTOMERS

Save the customer's offer with a name

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. good

good theme

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. shortocodes

I am disappointed that the shortocodes do not work any more because very useful. It would be wise to leave the choice to each and put them back into function.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Limit Customer List report to only customers who have purchased something

The existing "Customer List" report does not, to me, appear to be particularly useful.

It lists all user accounts on the system, rather than only those users who are actually customers (ie have purchased something).

It would also be useful to be able to filter or sort this data.

Sorting by the available columns (country, total spend) would be very useful, as well as filtering such as by country, or by date range.

At the moment, this long list of all user accounts does not appear to add much to the system, in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base