WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a date picker to Product Add-ons wordpress plugin

My website is about selling tours, and a client can book various tours at the same time.
    So i would find it very helpful to include a date picker calendar field to the plug in so that they can choose when to do the tour.

thanks

398 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Add MyECheck as a payment gateway

MyECheck is the pioneer of the fully electronic check. Electronic checks are the fastest, safest and lowest cost payment method in the industry, providing secure, low cost, same day payments from any checking account. Integrating MyECheck is a must.

368 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  36 comments  ·  Category - Payment Gateways  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Frontend Submissions product woocommerce

allows a vendor to sell its products through the site on frontedn as evanto marketplace or as this extension https://easydigitaldownloads.com/extension/frontend-submissions/

292 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ONE CLICK UPSELLS!!!

Where, after the client has completed a transaction, an upsell appears on the thank you page so they can add to their order without retyping in their info...1AutomationWiz and 1ShoppingCart offer it, so surely Woo can!

183 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  44 comments  ·  Category - Extension Ideas  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit cart items with text/options from Product Addons extension

I have products that have a text area field for people to put in a name to have engraved. However if they add a product to the cart with the name "Marcos" but they misspelled it and want to change it to "Marco", they have to delete the product in the cart, go back and re-add it with the spelling change.

It would be much better if they could click on the item in the cart, be sent to the product page with the name entered in, and be able to key in the change, click "Save" or "Edit" and…

109 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Product Vendors 2.0+ - Enable more commission Calculation options

I want to be able to choose how commissions are calculated, depending on the payment options chosen.

Currently its a one size fits all,

For example - A user wants to pay a 15% deposit and 85% on delivery.

The 15% is my cut and commission on the sale, the 85% is the vendor's, which they collect direct or on delivery etc

I want to only pay out a commission when i collect 100% of the payment.

To make this work we would need the options to turn off commissions when certain payment methods are selected at check out.

60 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. PRODUCT VENDORS - Automatically deduct Refunds from Vendor Commissions

With Product Vendors, when a refund is process, it does not adjust the Vendor's Commission accordingly. The Refund should be deducted from the Vendor's Commission even if the Commission for that Order has already been paid.

Currently, this has to be done manually outside of WooCommerce and is very difficult to track.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow Product Add-ons to be added programatically from a PHP class method or via a URL attribute

At present there's no way to programatically add a Product add-on. Seems inconsistent with what WC offers out of the box with variants and attributes.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disable/enable discount coupon product add-ons for a product

When using discount coupons on product level it also applies it to the product add-on amounts (woocommerce bookings).

Feature request is that you can use a checkbox for each individual add-on and select if the coupon discount is YES or NO applied on the specific add-on.

This way you have the flexibility to offer discount on the product itself and by-pass the add-ons as desired.

Especially for Bookings this is important.
    Example if you rent cars and offer All-Risk insurance as an add-on (extra cost), you don't want that a product coupon also discounts the All-Risk insurance cost.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Introduce logical conditions to product addons

It would be good if there is possibility to set the price dinamically by products' variations.
    Basically if I have a variable product (for example, variation in size) but I cannot set the price of a possible addon options added to the product.

Ex. If I sell a picture, and this picture has 2 size 20 "x20" and 50 "x50".
    Then I want to add a frame by product addons. Of course if I chose the first option (20x20) the frame will have a price, but if I choose the second option (50x50) the frame will have a different cost. …

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Filter which products to import.

At the moment we can only manually import individual products or a selection, or import all.

How about filter by tag/taxonomy for instance, or filter by categories?

Tag is useful, example..... if a client has say 5000 items in their POS system, and only want to import say 2000 into WooCommerce, they could choose all the products they want to upload with a tag called webstore for instance, then when we load all the products using LightSpeed, we can filter by "tag" called "webstore" and only import those.

The best thing is that once all those have been imported, say…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add product add-ons separately to variation

Product Add-ons added separately to each variation.
    Say only extra large jeans can be beweled.
    I understand this can be made out of variations alone, but it feel weird for the user to have to CHOOSE the default option through a dropdown.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Vendors Plugin - add ability to apply taxes with vendor commissions, not just product price

There needs to be a setting that allows taxes collected on the sale of a product to be given directly to the vendor of the item in the tracking of commissions. Right now it is only applying the total of the product price (or percentage of price). Thus, I have to manually figure out which products had taxes associated with them (as not all products are taxes) and then calculate the taxes to be paid to each vendor.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Include a MSRP and Our Price in Lightspeed POS sync.

Include a MSRP and "Our Price" from Lightspeed POS to WooCommerce Store. Currently it only imports Default price. It seems as this would be a pretty easy update as there are multiple fields under pricing in each item listing. Original prices could reflect what is in the MSRP field and current price could be what is another price field such as default or web store. I would like to see it as an option that are only displayed if there is a different dollar value in the fields. For example: If default is the same as MSRP both are not…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Lightspeed POS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Ability to Remove Stripe Logging from Defualt "Debug.log"

The stripe plugin logs all (or almost all) of its API calls to Stripe in the general "Debug.log", whether "Log debug messages" is checked or not in the "Settings". There needs to be a way to either have those messages not logged (or even better), for them to be included in the special Stripe log. Having all the API calls in the normal log makes it more difficult to address real issues that show up in the log.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Product Vendor extension should absolutely have an import feature of vendors

The Product Vendor extension should absolutely have a feature to import just only vendors.

Without this feature for my business it is unusable that extension, unfortunately...

Do you have a plan for such a feature?
    Thanks in advance

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the ability to export payments in excel in woo-commerce payments

I need to be able to export the daily payments with date options to my accountant in excel format to do book work and without it I’ll need to look for another payment option, please get this done ASAP as everything else seems to have it

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Category - WooCommerce Payments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Product Vendors - Inactive [wcpv_inactive]

Most online stores have Vendors that:
    - take some time to add all their products before you want them live in your store, or
    - they need to be taken out of the store temporarily, or
    - you no longer carry their products.

You can't delete these Inactive Vendors, due too you need them for reporting, accounting and many other valid reasons.

In the Vendor Profile just check the "Inactive" box and they get taken out of the online store instantly.

Look for it in the next update, if we get enough votes to make it essential. Thank you for…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Term & Conditions and Shipping Information

In my country, and i think in a lot of countries, is mandatory that the client who buys a product has acces to the term & conditions. In a multi vendor site, each vendor should have their own term & conditions (including refunds, warranties, product return conditions....).

This information, ideally, should be enter once (for example in store settings) and I think one pretty way to display this information could be adding two new tabs that display automatically in all products:

1. Term & Conditions of the Vendor.
    2. Shipping Information

and also in the Vendor profile page.

Each time a vendor…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Vendor subtotals in commissions CSV export

The recent updates to Product Vendors have overall been excellent and the bugs are getting worked out.

However, the new commissions export file, while containing a lot of extra data that I'm sure many users appreciate, no longer provides one simple subtotal for each vendor.

This has added to administration, as I have to edit the spreadsheet before I can pay the vendors. We are only small, so I use manual payments.

It would be very appreciated if an alternative CSV export could be offered, much like the previous, simpler version, in addition to the new CSV export.

Thank you

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base