Table Rates on products

WC has the table rate plugin for shipping multiple products, but it’s currently not possible to apply table rates to orders of multiple products alone. Regardless of shipping.

It’s going to be a common feature request.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: October 7, 2011

4 comments

1. Anonymous says:

Would this be possible if you could add multiple shipping classes to a single product… I think this would open up the plug-in. You could then stipulate via the rules you created what is charged. If ordered from country x, and weight y, charge a – If the customer chooses domestically from the calculator, then the next appropriate class, based geographically, would apply.

2. Dan says:

So silly this isn’t possible already….

3. Luke says:

I know, it should be cooked in really.

I’ve added a separate idea explaining it more clearly because it seems people don’t understand the table rates term.

Feel free to vote

http://ideas.woothemes.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/2351858-quantity-discount

4. Teddy's Ts says:

This is especially important when the cost to ship the tshirts is higher than the cost to ship the buttons. You can’t establish shipping by weight or size. 1 button can be shipping in a business-sized envelope, but one tshirt can’t.