Add Rate Range by Person Count In Accommodation Product Type

When creating an accommodation product that includes persons, the option of setting a rate range by persons count is not available as it is in a bookable product.

I need to set a nightly room rate where there is a base rate that is for double occupancy, but the accommodation can host up to 8 people. For each additional person from 3 – 8, there is a $50.00 up charge.

Currently, I am able to use a bookable product to achieve this type of rate range, but I would love to be able to use the other available functionality of the accommodation booking plug in.

Example:Apartment 2: 40 euro for 2 people per night and adding another 10 euro per night for each more person up to 4 total.
Example: 2 people = 40 euro, 3 people = 50 euro, 4 people = 60 euro per night.
High season i.e August the base 40 euro increases to 50 euro per night and the subsequent pax at 15 euro each per night.
So for August 4 people at 80 euro per night.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: February 5, 2018

4 comments

1. Bgu Incey says:

A solution could be to feature an additional column within the value ‘upload range’ alternative that helps you to pick the useful resource to apply to new rule to apply for relevant product as you can see here https://thewadingkit.com/best-sealed-drag-fly-reels/

2. Christian says:

This is a MUST functionality for any booking system

3. Sally says:

Essential! I will not be able to use this option for my accommodation websites without this feature.

4. Anonymous says:

This is such a must-have for the accommodation bookings plugin to be really usable. At the moment it lacks loads of features found in the normal bookings plugin, and it’s the rates options that are really lacking.