Add rate option to discounted Standard Room Rate for specific number of nights booked.

Similarly to how the **Block count** cost option for Bookable products, allow a store owner to reduce the rate for an Accommodation product based on duration of stay.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: September 20, 2017

6 comments

1. Oliver Gerber says:

Hello, I see it like Cristian V. If this is not implemented soon, I will have to change the plugin. Thanks for doing it quickly.

2. Cristian V. says:

Well, add myself to the queue. That’s something extremely necessary for the industry. Not having that is forcing me to use other plugins and uninstall woocommerce, although I would love to keep using the plugins I paid for.
    Its mandatory that the plugin allows the owner to make “discounts” based on the amount of nights purchased.
    Thanks.

3. Marc says:

Almost ALL accommodation businesses apply discounts on stay duration. Your booking plugin is so neat I hate to use others, PLEASE CONSIDER THIS!! The function is there for blocks, why disable it for accommodation?? thank you.

4. Eric Minaker says:

Issue has persisted since at least early 2016 and is default behavior for many less expensive, third-party plugins.

https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-accommodation-bookings/issues/12

5. Andrew Evans says:

It is such a shame that this add-on to bookings removes functionality that is so important :-
    Check-in Check-out times per order/product
    Change rate on number of days booked

all just to add the ability to book overnight.