Allow for Removal of None from Product Add-Ons

There should be a way to remove or hide the none value for Product Add-Ons. While I see there is a value for it to exist, there is also value to hide it.
RIght now, if you put the products as optional, you will get a none value as the first value. This looks sloppy when using images.
This is an optional field, so it is not required to be selected for someone to order. Therefore, if you choose the add-on item (say an additional product for 1/2 off) you want the deal. If you change your mind, delete it from the cart, re choose it from the page and don’t choose the add on

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: July 20, 2019

5 comments

1. Fine Love Dolls says:

@Stephan that ain’t working

Yes that “no selection” option is retarded can you at least let us remove it via CSS somehow someway? Thx

2. klompjeskadowebshop says:

Same problem. When I am using the multiple choice field, and it is optional, the first value is the word NONE. Very confusing for customers and totally unnecessary. I know I can make the field a required field to make it go away, but the thing is, it isn’t a required field and it shouldn’t be a required field. It is so annoying that I might have to ditch the field because of that.

3. Anonymous says:

Is this already add to the plugin? Same problem (3 years later…)

4. Dan Bora says:

I chose “required field” and it went away. Not sure if this helps anyone but it worked for me.

5. Stephan Bevan says:

I’m sure you’ve figured it out by now, but for the next person: I used this css – the number will likely be different but hopefully you can take it from there:
    p.form-row.form-row-wide.wc-pao-addon-wrap.wc-pao-addon-1738-pre-selected-donation-amount-1 {
    display: none;
    }