Square loyalty tracking on WooCommerce

We just launched loyalty for our retail shop through Square but want to offer online customers the same rewards tracking. As of now Square for WooCommerce doesn’t keep track. Would it be possible to extend that so it’s seamless between offline and online shopping experiences?

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: September 23, 2019

23 comments

1. fdspaw says:

Agree with this request!

2. digitalhillwp says:

Is there an option to add loyalty points to those who pay with cash?

3. stefheisel says:

Wow, best idea!

4. pc3digital says:

We solved this problem and now have this integration available. Square and Woocommerce are integrated, Square remains the master database (but WC can be the master if you prefer), and syncs to WC, and customer orders on the WordPress-Woocommerce website earn Square loyalty points and customers can also redeem Square loyalty points on in WC. You can reach us via our contact form or directly at peter@pc3digital.com.

5. directiondirectiondirection says:

1000% agree, I don’t understand why this isn’t already the case.
    We have just signed with Square, we are satisfied with the rest but we find that the lack of this functionality is unacceptable and that it penalizes customers who order online compared to those who buy in store.

6. resistbooks says:

Looking for this feature as well.

7. splitrailcoffee says:

For those looking for loyalty points to work with a Square > Woocommerce integration, please contact us at peter@pc3digital.com, we have this capability and are happy to build it into your website.

8. dwilnai says:

When are you going to add this feature?

9. gradyavant says:

1000% yes!!! – Adding myself to track updates here….

10. jewels1110 says:

I’d like to have this option for square loyalty on woocommerce, separate from payment processing as I currently use stripe to process online

11. theplanthatch says:

Yes! We just opened our brick and mortar location and are trying to build up e-commerce. This would be a HUGE help!

12. Mike Hakopyan says:

I think I may have found a solution to this for a client of mine using Square and WooCommerce. We’re using two different rewards programs now and have this inventory and product sync mess. The product I’m testing is SKUIQ which allows us to sync product info.

13. Jena Thompson says:

Has the Square loyalty rewards program been synced with Woo Commerce? We use Square for all of our merchant processing online and in stores, and can only use the rewards program in our stores.

14. Anonymous says:

Did you ever find an answer to this?

15. Mike Hakopyan says:

Our client is looking for this as well. I’m told by Woo that Square just recently opened up their APIs so this is all very fresh. Just how long before Woo includes this integration option in their platform is anyone’s guess. But we’re hopeful.

16. Geet Jacobs says:

This would be super helpful!

17. Laurel says:

Also very interested in Square Loyalty program w/ Woocommerce… any progress?

18. Anonymous says:

would love to this integration happen – any updates?

19. Brent says:

Ditto. We’re eagerly awaiting this one.

About 95% of our sales are online now, mostly thanks to COVID. Which means 95% of our customers can’t take advantage of any points. This feature would be fantastic for them. And us.

20. Anonymous says:

We are in search of this solution. Any updates?

21. Anonymous says:

hey all and glad this thread is started….do we know if square is seeing this? I have the same issue and would love for the 2 platforms to be completely seamless, (loyalty, coupons, etc)…..would be great to have a full plug in

22. Brent says:

Hey everyone,
    Please vote for this feature! The WooCommerce team looks at the number of votes to decide what feature to work on next, so let’s get the vote count as high as possible.

23. Eric says:

I am looking for this feature as well. Hopefully either Square or Woo will do something with it.