Woocommerce - more advanced delivery date functionality
There is currently no built-in datepicker at checkout. There is now a plugin, but functionality is limited as you can't change what dates are available to pick (e.g. you can't 'grey out' tomorrow, or weekends). Would also be nice to tie this with delivery charges - e.g. if you choose a Saturday date for delivery, price automatically goes up.
Any ideas if this functionality is possible now?
I need this for a client urgently, but can see other clients needing this in the future - can't find any plugins/extensions capable of syncing a delivery date with a specific delivery amount, but seems like functionality that should come as standard.
Day specific delivery charges has been requested by 4 of our clients. Typical functionality includes:
- Date picker to choose delivery date
- Option to grey areas out in bulk (ie. 01/04/2013 - 30/05/2013)
- Option to grey out relative to current date-time (ie. If after 2pm today then grey out next 2 working days. Weekend is not a working day).
- Option to select additional costs per specific day (eg. Choose Saturday and delivery rate is £2 extra)
- Option to sort orders by delivery date OR .csv export with column for delivery date, so clients can manage their orders more efficiently.
I have also emailed this to Ashok who has built the current plugin for delivery date chooser.