please add custom fields and custom required fields

my client is a florist that delivers only on some postalcodes on an italian metropolitan city. I need to add postalcode required field in order to make the filter working. Currently the postalcode is only optional and no error message is displayed so there are users who leave the checkout because they do not understand that they have to put not only the city but also the postalcode. 2. I need to add a destinationa date field with time and it would be great also a time range option so the client can choose when to receive the order. 3. I need to add a custom text field because users want to write greetings on their products.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: September 9, 2022

10 comments

1. Jan Pieters says:

Need to add custom date picker field as well! Hope this feature is available soon so I can switch to the checkout block

2. premiumwpro says:

Please i need the custom checkout fields compatibility

3. Lukybrou OP says:

Please implement the option to add custom fields, such as CIF to generate the invoice.

4. Simon Lévesque says:

Any schedule on this?

5. Luis Cunha says:

A simple option to add EU Vat Number would do the trick for me. It’s been a while since November, any news on this?

6. Jon says:

Definitely need the custom checkout fields compatibility

7. Nico says:

I have custom fields in my checkout form (added following your documentation). So for now, I have to stick to the default Woocommerce form but that would be great to be able to use your block… it looks way better!

8. Ibrahim Al Eid says:

the checkout block looks awesome but useless 🙁
    Editing the checkout fields is a must

9. Anonymous says:

hello, I develop stores and I’m really excited about Woo Blocks! congratulations to everyone for what has been achieved so far!

Here in Brazil we have an obligation to capture the buyer’s identity document, so we need to add a new field to the standards on the checkout page, something like a form:

There is some way to enter these form fields manually (via HTML or functions.php) on the checkout page built in Woo Blocks.

10. Anonymous says:

Great looking new checkout.
    We only need the name and email for downloadable products so more field options would be great!

Also a verify email field. 🙂

Thanks