Please save me from fatal errors in One Page Checkout. Your support does not want to do their job.

I am your angry customer. I purchased One Page Checkout and it figured out that there is a compatibility Issue with WPML. That was first time when your support did nothing to solve the problem.

For about a week me and WPML support team were investigating this bug and they have found a walkaround that is applied in One Page Checkout that is fixing fatal errors for me.

I wrote to your support and they said that my request is a FEATURE REQUEST! And they will do nothing. Again.

WPML support (these guys are making their job, not like One Page Checkout support), suggest that you participate in their Going Global program, check this reply in support thread: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-and-woocommerce-one-page-checkout-conflict/page/2/#post-6622227

So, this is my last hope for a permanent fix that will save me from fatal error messages in my wordpress instance.

This is so stupid. I am a supported user, and I am asking you to solve fatal error messages caused by One Page Checkout via feature request from, but your support did not give me other options.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: July 20, 2020

1 comment

1. Andrey Kharatsidi says:

‘Fix in One Page Checkout suggested by WPML team:

I got an update and quick fix from our developer’s team:

– wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-one-page-checkout/woocommerce-one-page-checkout.php:96

This function (‘is_wcopc_checkout’) is not needed in the backend. If you check the functions doc:
    /**
    * Function that devs can use to check if a page includes the OPC shortcode
    * @since 1.1
    */
    so, we think it is safe to change line 87 of the said file from:

if ( empty( $post_id ) ) {
    to:

if ( empty( $post_id ) && !is_admin() ) {