Editable expiry date for WooCommerce Subscription products

We have a client who has a major subscription product, a membership, which should always expire april 30th every year. The one year subscription now expires after one year from purchase date, so we have to manually edit the next payment date. There will be hundreds of members paying the subscription fee, so it is a big resource investment to have a person frequently go through the subscriptions and changing the next payment date manually. Also, the payment gateway can’t handle automated recurring charges.

My ideal setup contains a feature for creating/editing/modifying subscriptions with individual expiry dates.

I guess this would be very easy to implement, so what do you think?

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: June 25, 2013

6 comments

1. David says:

also looking for this…

2. Schalk Joubert says:

This is exactly our situation and would love this to be added to Subscriptions.
    Until such time; Does anyone know of a workaround or an extension that can help solve this?
    And on the front-end, instead of $99 / year it should say $99 until 20 April 2021

3. Bill Beale says:

Very useful as our subs are annual renewals with extra up to 4 months when signing up in advance of 1 April start date. Will make use of it for sure. Very fair to customers too!

4. Paula Gilmour says:

I think this is a great idea – when can we have it?

5. Argiris says:

Well, this is a function that you are the only person who is going to make use of. + This is not fair for your customers…