Individual Google Calendar Sync for Vendor Bookings

As part of the integration with Bookings, it would be AMAZING to create Google Calendar syncs for each vendor.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: November 4, 2020

2 comments

1. Scott says:

Yes! If a vendor is selling time based on their calendar availability it is difficult for this to work in the real world without syncing to the vendors calendar. Each of our vendors takes hourly bookings and uses a Google calendar to book their employees and resources. I’m thinking the only way to do this today is to sync the Google calendar with our main account and invite vendors to share our Google Calendar that is being synced with every vendors bookings. We would have to have a way to create multiple resources on the calendar to align with the product that was booked. We would then have that vendor set up to only share that resource? This is obviously half baked right now as I did not look at the API sync our calendar and how we could create sone type of custom code here.. Unfortunately applications like Calendly do this so we’ll, but don’t have the integration we need in the out of the box e-commerce goodies like reward points, smart coupons, and complete account integration. So now we just need a way to make the calendar a true collaboration tools. Other please chime in.

2. Joanna says:

hi @David Cloyd, what us your current solution as I have the same issue…