Questions on Smart Coupons PlugIn about the Gift Cards

‘We need you help ! because we can’t find the suitable PlugIns for the management of our Coupons and Giftcards

We need to find the right Plug-Ins to be able to manage the restrictions between :
– Coupons (that are discounts in %, Value, free products and/or free shipping)
– Giftcards (that are actually « real money » owned by our customers)

What we need is :
– The Coupons could be restricted not possible to combine with another coupon, a group of coupon or with all other coupons. But there should be always combinable with Giftcard because there are money.
– The Giftcards are like money, therefore should be always combinable between themselves and with all standard Coupons

When you read this it looks simple, it’s a basic way of managing the Coupons on a e-commerce store, but apprently it’s complicate to find these features for Woocommerce.

I read the descriptions and documentations of the Plugin but I can’t find clear information about these 2 questions :
1. Did the PlugIn is creating a new field to put the Gif Card Codes in a separate field than Coupons ?
2. Can we put a rule that all GiftCards codes are always combinable with all order Coupons, while the Coupons have a rule that they are never combinable with other Coupons but should always be combinable with a GiftCard ?

Can you tell me if I am mistaken and those features are possible with those coupons ? or if you recommend any other Plugins to instal and get those benefits ?

Can you help ?
Thank you
Bruno

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: December 18, 2020

0 comments