Add the option of a Virtual Terminal within Woocommerce Payments for telephone payments.

Have a virtual terminal option within Woocommerce Payments to enable us to take payments from telephone customers or customers who order via email.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: July 15, 2021

5 comments

1. Linda Jezard says:

PS – You have to actually create the order before the “Customer payment page” link appears…

2. Linda Jezard says:

I found a workaround. I added this to the theme’s functions.php:

————————-

function allow_admin_to_pay_for_order(){

$administrator = get_role(‘administrator’);
    $administrator->add_cap( ‘pay_for_order’ );
    }

add_action(‘init’, ‘allow_admin_to_pay_for_order’);

—————————

I could then create an order in admin (ether as a guest or a registered user) and over the order’s Status field (status should be Pending payment) clicked the Customer Payment page link. I could then enter the credit card details and make the charge. The payment was processed fine on both ends.

3. Linda Jezard says:

This is a serious need since you can’t get into the Stripe Express account. Everyone with an online business will have the need to process phone and/or offline orders at one time or another. Does anyone know if it’s forthcoming?

4. Joe says:

This is very needed for being able to take phone orders. I hope this is in development.

5. evelynpiper2 says:

Hypnosen er et effektivt redskab til at skabe positive forandringer i en persons tanker, følelser og adfærd. Ved den rigtige trancedybde skabes der varige forandringer, således at gamle negative følelser såsom svigt, uro, sorg, skam, vrede eller andet vil blive opløst én gang for alle – og personen vil opleve det som en blokering, der er forsvundet. Visit Here: https://jacobstrachotta.dk/hypnose-behandling/