Printing UPS Shipping Labels

We’d want to be able to print shipping labels for UPS, FedEx, and USPS from within Woocommerce. We now utilise PayPal integration to print USPS labels, https://gogoserial.com/ however since we began accepting payments from merchants other than PayPal, manually copying and pasting or exporting order information and entering it into the UPS, FedEx, or USPS mailing label website has become quite cumbersome.

There appears to be some interest in developing FedEx and maybe USPS shipping label extensions for Woocommerce (both of which we would welcome), but UPS is also desperately required!

There’s no reason this can’t be done, in my opinion. To be clear, we don’t want to use a monthly-fee service like Shipstation, and we also don’t want to deal with the headache of doing this through Quickbooks.

This is how the expansion we’re thinking about would work: Select “Print UPS Shipping Label” from a widget on the right side of the order screen by going to Woocommerce>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders>Orders Your address information would be automatically submitted to UPS via your UPS online account (who would then bill your account for the postage), and the mailing label would appear in a pop-up window with the option to “print.” The UPS.com tracking number will be supplied to the “Shipment Tracking” plugin, so you won’t have to manually copy and paste it into its widget on the orders screen (which is what we were expecting it would be able to do anyways).

Isn’t it simple? If there’s somebody who can help,

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: March 15, 2022

3 comments

1. caroliguori says:

I have the same issue; the extension and account credentials are correct. I can connect to the live rates for customers to see and select, but I cannot print the label.

2. Aaron DeVandry says:

I still have no idea how to print UPS shipping labels. I bought the UPS Shipping Method plugin, but it’s not a part of that plugin apparently.