How to Fix Unrecoverable Error in QuickBooks Desktop
Common Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
In order to troubleshoot the QuickBooks unrecoverable error please follow the given steps below:
1- Stop QuickBooks from opening all windows at start-up
One of the most efficient methods of avoiding this problem is to stop the application from opening all windows at start-up:
• Press the Alt key while double-clicking the QuickBooks application icon.
• When the system shows the activity for the user password, press the Alt key and write your password.
• Tap on OK, and when the application launches, press the Alt key again.
• Release the A
2- Open a sample file
If you are still facing problems in to open your company file without them, try opening a sample file as follows:
• While double-clicking the QuickBooks application icon, press the CTRL Key
• Keep pressing the Ctrl key till the application displays the ‘No Company Open Window.’
• Click ‘Open a sample file.’
• Please select one of the sample files and open it.