WooCommerce Memberships: Member Reports
Add member reports to WooCommerce Memberships. This reports would show aggregated data on members, such as:
- Number / percentage of members by plan (pie chart)
- Number / percentage of members by status (pie chart)
- Average length of membership by plan (bar graph)
- Membership length by percentage (members in 0-1 week, 1-2 weeks, etc).
Other possibilities (feel free to add your suggestions as comments or note which you think would be helpful):
- Revenue generated by each plan (excludes complimentary memberships)
- Access report: which protected content is accessed most frequently
- Onboarding stats: average time to log in 3 times, average cancellation percent per plan, average time before cancelled, etc
Nar Sim commented
I believe this can be part of wordpress admin or infocaptor custom reports. I am not fond of pie charts but KPI style reporting should work too
Revere's Riders Webmaster commented
More reporting is always better!
Josh Kern commented
It would be great to see sales by members vs non-members. It would also be great to see member discounts.
We need sales reports that allow us to view total sales by members vs. non-members. This feature is essential to our company.
Jessica Dalen commented
Report showing all memberships that changed from one type of Membership to another.
Jessica Dalen commented
Report for Total Outstanding by each membership type
1. Report for Members owing by Order Status
2. Outstanding balance per member - run report of member totals later (past owed + current owed) - for accountant
We need sales reports that allow us to view total sales by members vs. non-members. This feature is essential to our organization, and a little surprised that it's not an existing feature. Otherwise this has been a great plugin.
Revenue generated by each plan - would be very helpful.
We desparately need a simple report that helps us identify new members and membership plan by start date. It needs to include customer demographics, not just name and email. Also need a way to SAVE a query to repeat with just a date change, also to automate the report. For example: Weekly run a report to show all new members and membership plan that signed up and export it or save to an export list to select.
Matt Miller commented
Location based reporting would be great too. To find out what state/country each of the memberships come from.
Really interested in the reporting especially the LCV, and Churn rate. Thanks!