Use WooCommerce Points & Reward for shipping cost

Allow users to use the points they accumulate with the WooCommerce Points & Reward plugin to pay for their shipping with the actual points in stead of currency.

Author

Current Status

Open

Last updated: September 30, 2015

5 comments

1. AspiringPlugins says:

Hi,

Use WooCommerce Points & Reward for shipping cost feature is possible with our plugin “https://codecanyon.net/item/enhancements-for-woocommerce-points-and-rewards/41942683”.

Thanks.

2. tilikum38 says:

Hi, yes this is really important for customers to use points for shipping costs. Hope this will come soon.
    Best

3. Mike O. says:

I’d like to see this plugin cover shipping, other charges and applicable taxes as well.

If a customer has a $25 credit for a $10 item and suddenly has to pay $5 in shipping, he becomes upset that his credit would not cover these charges.

4. Joe Moss says:

I need to use points for shipping costs too.

Users with enough points to cover the product cost STILL are forced to use a credit card to pay for shipping costs.

It would be amazing if the points could apply to shipping… this is a big problem for me and I’m sure other websites that don’t exclusively offer free shipping.

5. Joel Crump says:

We need this in our store also I bought the plugin expecting this an option and will be getting a refund if its not possible