WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. WooCommerce Membership - Send Mailing Address to MailChimp

I would like Mailing address to be included in the Mailchimp for WooCommerce Membership plugin. MailChimp is going to a CRM model and they have the ability to send physical post cards. We send ID cards and a magazine to our members. It would be nice if the their mailing address was sent to MailChimp when they buy a membership.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Woocommerce Memberships : Restrict access to posts attachments too

Restricting access to post types to a certain Membership plan is a great feature of the Memberships plugin, but as long as a post is protected, all its attachement should also be available to members only. At the moment, attachments are still available to non members when someone makes a direct access to their URL.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the ability to change the term "Team" in Teams for WooCommerce Memberships

Sometimes "team" isn't the right term for your membership group. Maybe "group" or "Company" or "Organization" would be better. What if there was a settings field that allows the site owner to change the label for these groups?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Memberships  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Woocommerce Membership : Class or event booking limit

Woocommerce membership can restrict contents , events , products . Now its time to add some extended features so user can control more .

I am running a membership site and after purchase of membership , they can see class booking schedule . So there should be a feature of how many times he can book class or events or can purchase products in membership plan module cycle .

Please add this features or build addon .

Thanks

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Shortcodes to target memberships that are about to Expire

Show a notice to the user whenever their membership is about to expire.

For example, if a user membership is about to expire in 30 days or less, I would want to show a user notice similar to this "Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now!"

I think this is an essential feature and an additional shortcode attribute like "expires: access to the wrapped content X days before expiry" would be quite useful.

"[wcmrestrict expires="1 month"]Hi, your membership expires in the next few days. Renew now![/wcmrestrict]"

Thanks and Regards,
    Manju

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dynamic Membership Lookup Filter

When viewing the Members Tab of Memberships, I fully expected to see dynamic links at the top next to "All (###) | Active (###) | Paused (##)" representing each Membership Plan I had created. It would function much like the Group plugin performs on the "Users" interface in that if a group exists, there is a built-in filter link created for that group listing the number of users belonging to that group. In the same way, I expected to see the Membership Plans I had created along with the number of people with Active memberships for that Plan and by…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base