WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send Follow-up emails on a specific date

Allow triggered follow-up emails to be scheduled to be sent on a specific date rather than on a delay as it currently only allows.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Follow Ups extension to recognise email changes. The extension doesn't recognise when a subscriber changes their email address

Currently, the plugin doesn't recognise when a subscriber updates their email address resulting in undelivered emails. With subscription lengths between 1 & 5 years, we have a lot of email changes and this means a lot of undelivered emails, which leads to a drop in renewals. All emails are queued using the subscriber's email address at the time of queuing. I get that. However, it would be extremely helpful if Follow Ups was connected to the Subscriptions data base somehow so that it can recognise email address changes. Something automated...something that is triggered in Follow Ups to scan subscriptions for…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Follow-ups - Add ability for trigger to be any one of a list of Products or Product Variations

Please add the ability for the Follow-Up email trigger to be any one of a list of products or product variations.
    Here's my scenario. I have a four size variations of a product. A small, 75ml sample size and 1L, 2.5L and 5L. Each has a choice of the same 12 colours.
    I want to offer a discount off of the larger sizes when a sample is purchased.

In detail, I want to create a single coupon for when a buyer purchases 1 or more of the 75ml samples. A single coupon regardless of how many samples are purchased.
    The…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve the email signup form - use ajax to submit

By default, the email signup form reloads the page after the user submits the sign up form. This is a bad user experience! The success message (after page reload) may not even be visible if the form is down the page

I vote the signup submits via ajax to prevent the page reload! Then the success/error message can be inserted right after the form, so it's visible.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Include order summary table on variable list

Would be great to include the order summary table as a variable output and use it on emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show Event Timezone in Follow Up email

Add a code to show the event timezone in follow up emails

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Coupon Exclusion for Follow Up Emails

Currently, emails can be sent when a coupon is used, however there is no way to NOT send an email when a coupon is used.

Add a coupon dropdown from the exclusion list.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add trigger for partially paid status in bookings emails

We use Follow-up Emails with Woocommerce Bookings and also Woocommerce Deposits. Deposits adds a new booking status 'partially paid' to bookings (as well as orders). We'd like to use this 'partially paid' status in the triggers for bookings emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. woocommerce follow-up spam protection

We need spam protection for the [fue_subscribe ...] shortcode for mailing list signups!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode

Allow test emails to be sent in staging mode please.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Shortcode to subscribe to list doesn't allow placeholder modification of First Name/Last Name fields! Only allows modification of Email

Right now, only the email field placeholder in the subscribe form can be modified through the shortcode, even though now First Name and Last name are also fields. I want to be able to modify those placeholders so I can use CSS to remove the FN/LN/EM labels and minimize the size of the form.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Follow up email plugin - Add Item URL

Before the last update I was able to add {item Url} to Storewide emails and all products. This feature has now been removed in latest update and can only be used on storewide and specific products meaning I have to create 207 separate emails for this to work.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Multiple Subscriptions for the Subscription emails

We should be able to send the exact same e-mail, without having the need to repeat the procedure many times, to different type of subscriptions. Valid Subscriptions or course.
    Now the subscription email will only allow you to choose a "single subscription" and this is very time consuming and mistakes can easily happen since it is a manual procedure.
    Almost all on-line services render multiple subscriptions therefore we have to be able to choose multiple valid subscriptions and not only one.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Follow-up emails and shipment tracking plug-in integration

Ability to see shipment tracking information as optional variables for follow-up emails.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix/Add Time Zone Compatibility (Events Calendar)

Currently follow ups are sent at the event time but in the site time zone without regard for the event timezone.

Events Calendar supports event timezones but Follow Ups does not consider the timezone.

This results in emails scheduled an hour before an event being sent at the wrong time unless by coincidence the event is in the site's timezone.

This is a problem.

Follow up emails scheduled based on event time should be based on the actual event time, not the incorrect event time.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Trigger for Shipping Zone

We would like to add a trigger to purchased email follow up type. We would like to set a trigger based on shipping zone as this would allow us to send e-mails to customers based on Shipping Zone, unfortunately triggers by shipping method do not give us the functionality we want because we use the same shipping method across multiple shipping zones.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Subject follow ups

Allow separate Email Subject and Email Heading, the way the default WooCommerce emails behave. Current behavior forces both to be the same in Follow Ups. Would be trivial for you guys to add a new field and allow those to be set independently.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add the ability to set at fixed send date for a follow up email in Follow-Up plugin

I would like to be able to send the email at a specific date (used together with e.g. "purchase complete status"), rather than at a certain amount of time after the purchase/status change. My client is selling online courses, and we would like to send out the course info on the specific date when the course starts, as well as a week before (for those who have already bought the course by then).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add `limit usage of coupons to X products` for Follow Up Coupons

Unlike the regular coupons which have a way to limit usage on certain products through the availability of a checkbox to limit usage of coupons to X products, The follow up coupons only have 2 options which are usage limit per coupon and usage limit per user. To have an option to limit usage of coupons to X products would be useful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add date or name order to Manual emails

Currently the sort order of Manual emails is completely random.

Somehow the programmers have managed to create a completely random order. I can't imagine for what purpose they have done this.

I am willing to accept any order : name, date, id. Anything.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base