WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manage lists & subscribers items per page

Provide a filter to allow us to control how many items show per page for both the Subscribers and Opt-outs tabs. Right now, that number is hardcoded to 20, which is unmanageable with large lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Have option to send follow-up emails at chosen timeframe

Follow up emails are pegged to an event, like product purchase or subscription renewal, which occurs at a specified hour of the day. If a subscription expires at 11:30 p.m. or 1:00 a.m., that's when the follow up email is sent. It's unprofessional at best. There needs to be an option that allows emailing at a specified time of day, say 11:00 a.m., or a specified period, like 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Virtually the same request was made previously and is marked "Completed" but I am told that it was never done. http://ideas.woocommerce.com/forums/133476-woocommerce/suggestions/16040521-have-option-to-send-follow-up-emails-at-chosen-tim

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For the Follow-Up Extension to differentiate between automatic and manual subscriptions.

Using the 'subscription email' section in Follow-ups, it would be great if there was a feature that enabled the system to recognise the difference between subscriptions on automatic renewal and subscriptions on manual. This would mean the renewal reminder emails could target a particular subscription (ie. for automatic subscriptions; This is courtesy email to remind you that your membership is due to expire soon and the cost of your membership renewal will be automatically debited from your nominated credit card on [date inserted].

Cheers,

Sally

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Follow-up Emails - Reminder for Courses & Appointments

It would be very helpful for Follow-up Emails plug-in to have a Reminder for people who sell Courses & Appointments. Ideally the reminder can be linked with the product date/course date and a reminder email could go out a few days before the course or specified time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. follow up on more than one product

I'd like to be able to trigger a follow up email on multiple products using OR logic rather than the default AND logic which is currently used for additional rules.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add a new trigger to remind the user after not have logged in after a specific period of time

Use case: A user logs into the website. After a specific period of time of have not been logged in onto the website, a follow-up email is sent.

Basically this is a new trigger based on days spent without having logged onto the website :-)

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Follow Up Emails + WooCommerce Bookings reminder for unpaid status

I'd love the posibility to use the emailtrigger Before Booked Date, even if the Booking has a status of unpaid. Currently the Before Booked Date and After Booked Date triggers are only added if the booking has a status of "paid", "confirmed" or "complete".

A checkbox with the possibility to include the unpaid status on an email to email basis would be great!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Triggered Mails from Events Calendar/Event Ticket send to predefined subscriber lists

I'm able to create a mail with the follow-ups type "Event mail". In there I can create a trigger which send out the mail let's say a day befor the event. But what I'm missing is a function to send the mail to previously created subscriber list.
    So this is more or less an automated scheduled mail triggered by the Event Calendar which sends the mail to a predefined subscriber list

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Timed release feature on "Follow-Up Emails"

A feature on "Follow-up Emails" where batches of emails can be sent over a period of time. For example, if you have 1000 emails to send out can a feature say send 'x' emails every 'x' minutes (i.e.., send 100 emails every '30' minutes). In my case my hosting company will block bulk mailing of emails because the email servers get overloaded so sending in timed batches would avoid this situation.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Check the rules between the emails after adding products to cart

Example scenario:
    Client adds one product from category X to their cart, and one product from category Y.

We'd like to send email #1 if the user has category X product(s) in the cart, but email #2 if the user has category Y products in the cart. If the user has products from both X and Y, then email #1 should take precedence and email #2 should not send.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

Give Follow-up Email the ability to do Split (a/b) Tests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Follow Ups InnoDB compatibility

My storage engine is InnoDB instead of MySIAM. Therefore not all database tables are being created upon activation.

The plugin does not take into account that tables can be stored on different platforms in many standards.

Because the plugin makers have forgotten to define this, the plugin does not create the tables at some webhosters.

The tables should have the ROW_FORMAT = DYNAMIC if they are created in the InnoDB format, and if this does not happen, it is encountered against big errors.

In matter of fact this is not an idea but a bug I guess.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Follow-up Emails  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Have Plain Text Versions of follow-up emails

Have plain text version options for Follow-up email

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Follow ups plug in

it would be good if we could link up separate unsubcribe lists to the opt outs list, so that all are concentrated in one place. Right now you can not even upload a list to the opt out , only one at a time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Followup emails email-preferences management integrated into woocommerce account structure

Integrated followup email email-preferences and unsubscribe endpoints in the woocommerce account page. Make's more sense than your default structure for integrating with the theme which didn't work with my site. Have it as a plugin. Ideally you integrate into FUE and support

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Follow up emails rewards and point triggers should be triggered from admin points adjustments

When using the "total earned points is greater than" trigger only points changes initiated by placing an order count. It would be helpful if adjustments made in the admin area also caused this trigger to work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Recaptcha or Honeypot to Follow Ups mailing list sign up shortcode to prevent spam sign ups

Right now, there is nothing that is preventing bots from spam signing up to a mailing list. There is a known scam strategy in which a scammer signs a victim up for tons of mailing lists, thus the victim might miss an email from their bank or PayPal telling them about a large withdrawal. That, and all the spam email addresses take up resources when sending out newsletters. I probably have 2,000 spam email addresses in my mailing list and I can't do anything about it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Are there any Email Templates which can be imported ?

Are there any Email Templates which can be imported ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Schedule a follow-up email for a specific product on a chosen date

Select a product (which has variable dates) and choose a specific date for email to send out and email will send to all people who purchased the product on that scheduled date.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Filter "Pending Cancellation" from Recipients

We recently sent a Single Email to a list of Active Subscribers for a product. Only afterwards did we notice that users with a Pending Cancellation also received the email. It would be nice to at least have the option to skip those users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base