WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Set discount by user role

Hello, many sites use Wholesale Suite or similar to offer B2B sales at discounted prices. It would be extremely useful to be able to set the discount offered for a subscription by user role. i.e. Customers 10%, Wholesale Customer 0% - as Wholesalers are already offered discounted prices.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add filter to remove shipping label in Recurring totals - Woocommerce Subscriptions

Currently there is no easy way to alter "Shipping via SHIPPINGNAME" string on cart & checkout pages, in totals table under Recurring totals.
    Woocommerce has woocommerce
    cartshippingmethodfulllabel filter that serves this purpose, but it does not apply to Woocommerce Subscriptions extension.

This is the line in wcs-cart-functions.php that should be altered:
    echo eschtml( sprintf( _( 'Shipping via %s', 'woocommerce-subscriptions' ), $shipping_method->label ) );

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Send reminder email to admin about which subscription product needs to be sent out each day

Email list of subscription product needs to be sent out that day as a very useful reminder for admins. Ability to get name and address would be invaluable - print label, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Recurring Product Discount User Experience

Hi

When I create a coupon code with a recurring product discount, when users apply it at the checkout, it shows the subtotal to be paid now, as well as the recurring monthly total (but only for the next month)

I would like to be able to see the recurring totals for the next few months at least (so that it is obvious to the users when the product goes up to full price again)

For example (CURRENT SETUP)
    SCENARIO 1
    Coupon: recurring product discount for 100% off which is active for 1 payment (1 MONTH FREE)
    Checkout shows that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. WooCommerce Subscriptions API request subscription statuses based on date of modification (ie cancelled after 11-16-2021, on hold, etc)

I use the WooCommerce Subscriptions API frequently for my business and one thing that is missing (I think) is the ability to filter subscriptions that are cancelled based on the date they were cancelled. Basically I update my internal database every month and see who cancelled their subscription so I know what I need to order for inventory but in order to do this, currently I have to review all dates and subscriptions to see which ones are cancelled. I want to just be able to request subscriptions that were cancelled based on a particular date.

ie:
    https://mywebsite.com/wp-json/wc/v1/subscriptions?status=cancelled&modified_after=11-16-2021

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Flag Sign-Up Fee only orders created by Subscriptions

With Synchronize Renewals turned on and subscription products with a Sign Up fee, an initial order for just the Sign up fee is created immediately upon product purchase. This order is virtually indistinguishable in Woocommerce Orders from a real, shippable order especially to inexperienced order fulfillment staff.

The requested enhancement is to somehow flag those non-shippable Sign Up Fee only orders so it is clear they are not to be shipped.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stock Manegement on courses and membresies with Woocommerce Subscriptions

For those using Woocommerce Subscriptions along with any membresy or E-learning plugin: if you want to keep limited course or membresy places is possible to set up that limit using product or variation stock BUT on the case of a monthly membresy you will get your variation or product stock reduced which is not desirable as the intention is to control places and renewals are reducing your available places for new subscribers or even renewals could fail if there are not available stock.
    There is a workaround, using https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce-subscriptions-do-not-reduce-stock-on-renewal/ but just helps a little as it doesn't work with manual…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Move Subscription Note entry box so it displays above the notes

For our longtime subscribers, when entering a note for a subscription one must scroll through several pages of notes in the sidebar before being able to enter a new Subscription Note. It would be preferable to have the text entry box above the notes -- it seems from a usability and display standpoint this makes sense (I don't see a negative).

See this image as an example of what must be scrolled through: https://jmp.sh/gihrfEo

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to generate the report of the subscriptions which are going to expire?

How to generate the report of the subscriptions which are going to expire?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. members lottery with tickets issued by membership level

I'm looking for a solution to have a raffle/lottery for subscribed members. the number of entries you receive is based on your subscription level so eg bronze =1 ticket, silver=2, gold=3. subscriptions would auto renew and the winner would be randomly chosen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Rule Based Multiple Product subscriptions

I have several products that I want to sell, both as a one time sale and as a subscription. In order to get the pricing I want, I need to create a variable subscription, with the variable being the number of each of the products, for example 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, ... 9, 10. So, if have three products (lets call them A, B, C), I get a list of 1331 variations... but if I add another product or two I get 14641 or 161051 variations. This is not maintainable, let alone the hit to the database to find…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Be able to keep items on cart when renewing/resubscribing a Subscription

Each time the user adds a renewal or resubscription to the cart, the cart gets empty, so if there's any products there, they'll be lost.

Not quote sure if there's a reason for that, but I would suggest on class-wcs-cart-renewal.php, line 115, a filter is created so that developers can hook into and decide that they do not want the cart to be emptied.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Autocomplete renewal orders only

My store requires some action for the parent order only i.e. in my case setting up their online services. Once this is done, all subsequent renewal orders do not require any input in woocommerce from us at all, however, we still have to mark each one as complete. The only time we need to take any action is if they fail payment or cancel.

There are plugins to autocomplete the order from skyverge however it would autocomplete the parent and renewals.

Can it be made so there is an option to autocomplete renewal orders for specific products? Like another tick…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a filter to view all type of subscription orders in the backend and filter by order type in the frontend

Have a filter that enables to see all subscription orders rather than only filter on switching / renewals etc. in the backend under WooCommerce > Orders. Also, have the ability to hide subscription orders in the frontend under My Account > Orders so that customers only see non subscription orders under My Account > Orders and Subscriptions under My Account > Subscriptions.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toggle Switch for Staging Mode

Enable toggle switch for staging mode as some server staging setups not being recognised.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. LTV

Please add a way to see LTV (customer lifetime value) for my subscriptions. I believe it's currently only available through Meteorik. It's the most important KPI for subscriptions so should definitely be on there as standard.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. WooCommerce Subscription Plugin for Free Membership Plans

WooCommerce Subscription Plugin: We use a subscription plugin and we have hundreds of members who sign up for the free membership plan for our services. And each time the subscription plugin renews their free plan we end up having thousands of subsections in our Orders section each month! This creates an unneeded number of free orders which creates problems. Can you please improve your WooCommerce Subscription Plugin so it can delete the very previous one to create a new Subscription Order instead of keeping all the previous ones too?

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Update email to an existing Subscription (Improvement)

Currently, a customer can update their email via the Account Details page in the billing section but it will not update their email associated with their subscription. This causes issues with payment retry notifications and can cause a customer service issue with frustrated customers.

I would link everything together or allow the customer to be able to update their email associated with their subscriptions from the Account Details Page.

Thanks!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base