WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Order/Subscription info to Wordpress user page for Admin Purposes

When a Woo user logs into their My Account page they are presented with all of their orders and subscriptions. It would be nice if there was something similar for the administration area. When you go to a user account in Wordpress, it could list each Subscription and the orders associated to it. Everything in one place. You could almost replicate the same functionality from the front-end My Account page.

Also on the page where you can view all users, having a column where you can see active Subscriptions would be nice.

A plugin would work well for this as…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Payzen compatibility for WooCommerce Subscriptions

Add Payzen compatibility for WooCommerce Subscriptions because for France, we only have Stripe and Paypal, very expensive solutions.

THks

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Synchronized Renewals to happen on a certain weekday of the month (ie. every last Thursday) rather than on X number day of the month.

At the moment you can only choose X number day of the month (ie. 1st-27th day as well as the last day of the month). I think it would be great if you could choose a day of the week within the month (ie. every last Thursday).

Hope that makes sense – it surely does to me!

Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. A Stand alone free trial

In a variable subscription offer a free trial only (not on a payment schedule just a set amount of time) that can be used to restrict content, then at the end of the trial period offer to upgrade to the other variables. The free trial variable can not be renewed only upgraded. This would allow billing at the end of the trial and the client can choose the payment through the other variables.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Payment before trial ends

Hi
    I'm using manual renewals only and to make sure they are paying we're trying to get them to pay before the trial is up. But if they upgrade while they are still in trial they will not be prompt to pay until after the trial ends.

Would be good with a setting you can turn on so they will be prompt to pay as soon as they upgrade

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow quantity changes on subscription renewal orders

I would LOVE to be able to use subscriptions as a way to set an entitlement to "x" amount of something over the subscription period. This isn't my example, but I think it's a reasonable representative example of what I need to do...think about music (song) downloads. A subscription that let you download up to 25 or 50 or whatever quantity of songs per period (let's use a month for this example). For the 1st month, they pay whatever quantity they chose times a unit price per song (let's say $0.10/song). So for 50 songs it's $5.00 for the 1st…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Subscription Synchroniszation Bi-Annual Specific Dates

I really need an extension that will allow me to setup a subscription that renews on 2 specific dates each year. For Example, you sign up in January to become a member. You and all other members are billed $50.00 on April 1st and you receive an order. Then you and all other members are billed another $50 on October 1st and receive another order. After the October 1st shipment you would then need to renew your subscription for next year. Is this something that might become a feature?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we please allow members to pay for subscriptions prior to expiration date? We need their original order to be updated not a new order.

We don't use manual payments as our fee is yearly and members ask often to pay prior to when they expire. Our system is set up now that when someone expires it triggers an auto drop from our listserv so creating another order for them to pay earlier doesn't work for us as it complicates the auto add and drop from our listserv.

We need an option which allows a subscription (tied to membership) to update and extend the subscription from the original expiration date if they would like to pay earlier.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mass student purchase for schools

I have several schools who would like to purchase a group subscription for their own staff. This is what I want to achieve:

1) A school admin signs up to 20 yearly subscriptions for a Sensei course
    2) They assign each subscription to a staff member ie: teacher, requiring them to create an account each (or this could be done automatically)
    3) Teachers log on to the site and are granted access to the course
    4) The main order and recurring payment for renewal needs to remain with the Admin account as one transaction. Teachers should not be involved in…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Message For Recipient When Gifting Subscription

This feature request also includes the: "Gifting for WooCommerce Subscriptions" extension.

Purchasing a subscription as a gift requires the customer to enter the recipient's email address during the checkout/cart, etc., but there is no option for a custom message to be included on the gift email, which the recipient receives. This seems like an obvious feature, which would be a great addition to this excellent plugin.

Please see: The 'Smart Coupons' extension, which allows gift certificates to be sold, and does include a field in the checkout for a 'custom message' which is included in the gift email which the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Subscription Start Dates

User should be able to input their start date (a calendar view, like in the rental feature) that their subscription starts.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More control over sending the email for Gifting for Subscriptions

Right now if you use the Gifting for Subscriptions extension to purchase a gift, it sends the recipient the email immediately. Can you allow the purchase to set the email to send at a later date, or at least turn off the email to the recipient and send it to the purchaser instead, so they can forward it to the recipient when they are ready? Most people don't purchase gifts on the exact moment they want their recipient to receive it. More flexibility here seems important.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a Way to Export the E-mail Addresses of Active Subscription Subscribers

I need to be able to contact my list of active subscribers. I would love for there to be a button where I could just click "export e-mail list" for active subscribers so I could contact them. This would also be helpful for pending and canceled. Here is a real time example of why we need this .... the Target breach caused banks to issue new cards. People forget to update their subscription payment methods and I lose business. I want to be able to e-mail my active subscribers and say, "hey.. don't forget to update your card."

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Forecast Products for upcoming subscriptions

Is there a way to forecast products for upcoming subscriptions? - Indeed, there are 'Subscriptions by Product' under the 'Subscriptions' on Woocommerce Settings tab but I likely to know, how many items of a particular SKU are allocated to subscriptions over a particular time period?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Group subscription function.

For example, a company want to subscribe a course for his/her employees, so when the company subscribed the plan, his/her employees can register as user and straight away can start the course. Besides, the company can manage and review the progress of the employees.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be able to put a sales price on the subscription sign up fee

WooComerce Subscription.

You can put a sales price on the recurring payments. Which does not make sense, because they could run for months and you would not have a sale running for months.

But you will have a sale on the signup so you can get people to sign up.

But you can't put a discount on the signup fee. Only the recurring payments.

If you have to put a discount on the signup, you must create a discount code. But doing this does not mark the product as being on sale.

So I believe you should be able to…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto-renewals without Payment Gateway

Hello,

It should be possible to allow subscriptions auto-renewals also without payment gateways.
    Actually, we only accept invoices and wire transfers for our subscriptions. And it will be really painful to reactivate all of them week after week because the plugin doesn't have this function.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. one time purchase vs. subscription for the woocommerce subscription plugin

Buy one time only (single product) should be an option in the wooCommerce subscription plans.

Ex:
    Bar of shampoo / body soap. Buy one. If you like it, upgrade to subscription.

Bamboo Toilet Paper : buy a box of 48 rolls, or save x% on subscription.

Is that option offered in Shopify?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. one time shipping variations

It would be good to have the ability to set "one time shipping" to the each variation of the product, not to the whole product only.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Let customers "build their own subscription product"

Is it possible to do a "coffee subscription" and "create your subscription box" kind of a subscription product?

There will be a series of image choices selections / question fields that will be asked and the customer will select his choices and create his own subscription product.

Thank you.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base