WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show early renewal Button only X days before renewal

The early renewal Function is great and my Subscribers love it. But it would be great, if the Users could not renew 365 Days per Year.

It would be great to have a Function to set, "Show Button early renewal X days before renewal date".

We have a NPO Sports Membership Site and change our prices Yearly. It would be bad, that the User could Renew in the First year 10 times for 10$ and skip year 2 with 30$ Price and year 5 with 50$ Price.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Opt in for sending review reminders

In Germany its necessary to have the customer opt-in to send them additional e-mails. Follow ups though cant handle different subscriptions that are either order-related or user-related to use them as triggers.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow a single coupon to apply to both normal and subscription product types

We have a product that we offer with both up-front and ongoing-subscription payment options. We have a coupon code that we would like to be able to apply to either payment model, but this function does not seem to be supported.

Would it be possible to make the same coupon code (e.g., DISCOUNT50) take 50% off the full upfront cost OR 50% off each subscription payment, depending on what type of product was placed in the cart?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Lifetime Subscription Option

We need to be able to offer a lifetime subscription option and one time products won't work. We offer a lifetime subscription and we can't use one time products for it. We need something that will keep an "active" subscription so that Automatewoo and other addons that work based off Woocommerce Subscription "active" status can still know the subscription is active. In addition when customers go to the /my-account/ page, if we use a subscription term like a single month (bill one month then expire the subscription) then the client sees their subscription as "expired" on the my account page…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Subscriptions reports for each product on the next 12 months

Detail reports (e.g sold, customer, total amount per day) on each product showing revenue on next 12 months or certain dates

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Swap frequency immediately instead of waiting for term to finish

We use the subscription plugin for monthly boxes which can be sent out monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly on the 1st. If a customer receives a monthly box, then switches to quarterly they still receive another monthly box before they are on the new quarterly schedule which doesn't seem to make sense in our usage of the plugin. It would be great if the new payment schedule could take effect from previous renewal order.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to add a coupon code to your next subscription auto-payment

Subscription customers able to take advantage of coupon codes by applying the to their next auto-pay

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Database of people/customers

We should be allowed to download Membership Database: Build and maintain a database of people or anything we want according to the needs of our organization, club, sports team, or any other large group of people.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto-Renew Toggle before purchase

Make it available for a customer to toggle auto renew to on or off before purchasing a subscription even when using a credit card or payment method that supports auto renew

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subscriptions - Have a Subscription discount an existing one

The idea is simple: If you buy subscription Y subscription X is waived for as long as Subscription Y is active.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Free Shipping Options - Per User, Per Product, or?...

We're offering free ground shipping on certain tiers of our subscriptions. Would really love to be able to assign free shipping to a user level, or to certain products (like a subscription!). Pleeeaase

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Link Freshbooks to Woo Subscriptions

Hi, I've just purchased the Freshbooks extension for Woo and I also have Woo subscriptions enabled but there is no way to link my freshbooks to my woo subscriptions. If clients have a reoccurring payment I would like to create an invoice for that and to link it in the products so that I can keep track of payments.

There ideally should be two options one to set an end date and one to be ongoing till cancelled,

It would then be ideal to allow an option for one invoice to cover the subscription or to allow repeat invoices for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search for available subscriptions for a given time period

One feature that is missing in WooCommerce Subscriptions and it would make a much product is the possibility to search for given time period and get a list of products available to subscribe in that period.

This is most commonly used in hotel reservations, or similar, but with this small new feature would allow WooCommerce Subscription to be a complete subscriptions management solution for many businesses.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Multiple Subscriptions per Product Bundle

We noticed that multiple subscriptions per order will be allowed in the up and coming WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0. Would you consider putting multiple subscriptions per Product Bundle in your roadmap too? Thanks for considering.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow quantity changes on subscription renewal orders

I would LOVE to be able to use subscriptions as a way to set an entitlement to "x" amount of something over the subscription period. This isn't my example, but I think it's a reasonable representative example of what I need to do...think about music (song) downloads. A subscription that let you download up to 25 or 50 or whatever quantity of songs per period (let's use a month for this example). For the 1st month, they pay whatever quantity they chose times a unit price per song (let's say $0.10/song). So for 50 songs it's $5.00 for the 1st…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Subscription Status: Payment Failed

I would like to see declined credit card subscriptions placed into their own unique subscription status and tab called Payment Failed. I have clients who temporarily suspend their subscriptions for one reason or another and plan to resume later. Currently these clients are grouped together with anyone whose credit card has declined, and all are labeled as On Hold. I have to sort through them to see who is just On Hold and can be ignored, verses those who are failed and need to be re-processed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mass student purchase for schools

I have several schools who would like to purchase a group subscription for their own staff. This is what I want to achieve:

1) A school admin signs up to 20 yearly subscriptions for a Sensei course
    2) They assign each subscription to a staff member ie: teacher, requiring them to create an account each (or this could be done automatically)
    3) Teachers log on to the site and are granted access to the course
    4) The main order and recurring payment for renewal needs to remain with the Admin account as one transaction. Teachers should not be involved in…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple subscriptions with only ONE setup fee

We just purchased the subscription module, and although nice, is missing a large feature... If you have a setup fee, but offer the ability to have for example 3 subscriptions, the current functionality will charge 3 setup fees. It'd be great to only charge one setup fee.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Long term subscription for the same content

So basically we want for a single package to contain 6 downloadable elements. Of which one will be released to the consumer once a month for 6 months. But it has to work no matter when they sign up.

So person A could sign up straight away and receive their 6 downloads over six months. Person B could sign up 3 years from now and still only receive those same downloads once a month for 6 months. So it has to be able to work over long periods of time the same way it would work for the first six…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need woocommerce subscription API with credit card payment

Need woocommerce subscription API with credit card payment. Please share your thoughts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base