WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add notification for subscription cancelled in a MULTI subscription order.

Store owner losing money because there is no notification for this type of subscription being cancelled, pretty important. I explain here:
    http://screencast.com/t/Gft50wAH

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Signature Pad

Signature Pad for Woocommerce! Sometimes you can get disputed charges and what best way to show the credit card company that the user agreed to pay for the subscription until canceled with their digital signature? Other people are already doing it. I only found one plugin that does this but the placement does not work well.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. temporarily discount subscriptions

It's coronavirus crisis time! I'd love to give my existing membership a break on subscription costs. Ideally without them having to take any action themselves. How can I give them 3 months free when they're already automatically paying $XX? I'm using Stripe, so a refund would still cost me money. There must be a better way.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions

It turns out that the Subscriptions plugin is not set up to handle Authorize & Capture with Reference Transactions at this time, even though that functionality has been added into Reference Transactions itself.

Please add this functionality in a future update!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Upgrade billing mode with subscription in progress

It would be interesting if you could change the way the upgrade prorate is done. Example: If I have a monthly subscription and I am going to upgrade to an annual subscription, I would like the annual subscription price to be charged on the spot, discounting what the customer has credit, if the monthly subscription has not yet ended. At the moment it is only possible to upgrade by charging a small fee proportional to the time left to finish the current monthly subscription, and only after it expires that it charges the value of the new annual subscription.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Renewal order as completed on payment

Add the option to selec if all renewal orders to be marked as completed upon payment. This could be useful to use subscriptions where you only process and ship the first order.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a "activate for subscriptions" option in the "Invoice" Payment Method

would be great to have an "Invoice" deactivation option for subscription product available like with the other payment methods.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (when renewed invoice has new, higher fee)

It would be great if you could develop an extension that allows for product price increases on existing subscriptions (i.e. we have 10 membership fee products, and the fee for each of those goes up annually. Under the present system, if I increase product costs those increases aren't picked up on existing subscriptions when they renew the increases only come into play when someone takes out a new subscriptions. Currently, if a member takes out an annual subscription for say $300 they will be charged that $300 for as many years as they have the membership. We want to be…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. WooCommerce Subscriptions

I think the following scenario or similar would be a great addition to WooCommerce Subscriptions.

Ex. an individual would subscribe and obtain a private link, code or something of this nature to be shared among a group of viewers, not subscribers, to preview a protected area. Once the subscriber is no longer a subscriber the private link, code, etc would not be accessible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Can create_pending_subscription_for_order return the subscription ID?

In the WCSubscriptionsManager class, it would be very helpful if the creatependingsubscriptionfororder method would return the subscription id, like the following:

return $subscription->id;

We have an instance where we're trying to build an array of pending subscription ids created from an order so we can more easily link them with subsequent memberships.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Coupon for Normal and Recurring Discount

I need a way to have a coupon be both a "Product % Discount" and a "Recurring Product % Discount" with the same coupon name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Limit length of time that you can suspend a subscription...

Currently, we can limit the NUMBER of times a subscription can be suspended. What would be great in addition to that is if we could limit the LENGTH of TIME that a subscription can be suspended FOR...right now, they can suspend it indefinitely. I would like the ability to LIMIT the suspension to seven days, 3 months...etc. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Subscription made easy

Would like to see if you have subscriptions installed to where a customer ordered a product as a one time purchase and did not select a subscription. Then we send them an email saying we have a subscription plan where we automatically send you replacements. Right now there is no way that customer can go back in and say yes sign me up what they have to do is make another purchase and then select a subscription. I want to capture that customer right after they made a purchase and easily sign them up without having them to make another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Create A filter for subscription/order notes

Create A filter for subscription/order notes or a setting that sorts the system vs the admin's notes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Subscriptions to be renewed before expiration.

Woocommerce Subscriptions does not allow customers to renew their subscription before it expires. I really just want customers to be able to renew their existing subscription/purchase before it expires in stead of when it is already expired. And that it renews from the date that it is set to expire instead of the date it is renewed. This would really be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month

Add the ability to choose a recurring weekday each month within the Subscription extension (e.g., "First Tuesday of the month") instead of only a specific date (e.g., every 10th day of the month)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Edit subscription payment method from admin

When updating a customer's payment information it does not update which payment method the subscription uses, and there is no way to do this without using another plugin. Being able to change the customer's subscription payment method from admin would be incredibly useful

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Subscription Credit Card Required Only Global

Hello, Can we make the setting to force credit card on free trials on/off on a per membership basis as appose to global?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Uniform Hook for Subscription complete

I was using => woocommercesubscriptionpayment_complete to run some code. According to the docs - https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/subscriptions/develop/action-reference/ I expected it to fire everytime a subscription payment was confirmed / paid.

However what i've found is that when early renewals are made - the hook isn't firing.

Here are the steps to reproduce the error.
    1. Manual payment needs to be enabled.
    2. After first order is successful go to my account > subscription > view subscription click renew
    3. If you're in a live environment you will get the pay now button instead of being redirected to checkout
    4. Both…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base