WooCommerce

We look forward to discussing your ideas.

NOTE: Please do not post links to/promote products outside of the WooCommerce.com catalog. This is not a sales channel. Links to outside sources, intended for spam or self-promotion, will be marked as spam.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Login as Customer

It would be very helpful if admins / shop managers had the ability to log into a customers my-account page.

We have a lot of failed renewal orders and customers always call us to give us the updated credit card info. They never log into their account and do it themselves.

Would be handy if there was a button next to each parent subscription account that would allow us to into the customers my-account page and updates / make any edits or changes.

What do you think?

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DIBS Form support for subscriptions

It would be great if the the DIBS Form extension (http://www.woothemes.com/products/dibs-form/) was compatible with subscriptions.
    After talking to the DIBS support team, they told me that it should be possible to support DIBS subscriptions with their API.
    I received this from the DIBS support team regarding implementing subscriptions:
    http://tech.dibspayment.com/flexwin_hosted_input_parameters_standard_parameters
    Under ”optional” use ”maketicket” or ” preauth”.

I don't know if this is useful or if it's possible, but this is what they said to me.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. WooCommerce MailChimp Integration

Add the possibility to uncheck on default the newsletter subscription button due to law regulations in some countries like Switzerland.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Extension - WooCommerce Subscriptions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

WooCommerce

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base